PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Somebody has to win this Spuns Series.

Giuseppe
04-30-2010, 08:52 AM
You can't both show up at Staples in two weeks in the visitor's locker room jackin' each other off.

There is no possible way this Spuns series ends 4-4. It's best 4 out of 7 and somebody is going to have to be royally pissed off in the end.

You Spuns Fandom do realize this, yes?

I'm just checkin' assholes.

rayray2k8
04-30-2010, 09:05 AM
So let me get this straight.... You're basically saying that a Spurs vs Lakers WCF is pretty much expected?
Thanks bro! Not bad for a 7th seed, eh? :toast

Oh by the way, good luck against the thunder tonight. You'll probably need it. :tu

slacker77
04-30-2010, 09:05 AM
You're just checking assholes?

phyzik
04-30-2010, 09:08 AM
Dont worry, Spurs will be there to tap that caveman ass of Gasol's and Kobe will be workin his shit like a shake weight as he watches the rape.

That is if your Lakers are even up to the task of taking care of some upstart little kids who are working your shit right now and then having to deal with the nose nuggets or the mormons in the next round.

rayray2k8
04-30-2010, 09:08 AM
You're just checking assholes?

Apparently so. Perhaps this thread might interest him.
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152825
:wakeup

Giuseppe
04-30-2010, 09:10 AM
I'm sayin' in order for you to beat the Spuns you're both going to have to extricate yourselves from the 69 weave you're contorted in first.

& slacker, don't bust my snuts....bust those Spuns snuts. Yer playin' them.

Hello!

Drachen
04-30-2010, 09:10 AM
You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?????

NOO!

Giuseppe
04-30-2010, 09:12 AM
Dont worry, Spurs will be there to tap that caveman ass of Gasol's and Kobe will be workin his shit like a shake weight as he watches the rape.

That is if your Lakers are even up to the task of taking care of some upstart little kids who are working your shit right now and then having to deal with the nose nuggets or the mormons in the next round.

What, yer showin' up at Staples via osmosis? Who you gonna beat to get there?

Let me here it Spuns Fandom.

Giuseppe
04-30-2010, 09:13 AM
You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?????

NOO!

At least you got enough balls to come after me.

Cry Havoc
04-30-2010, 10:12 AM
You can't both show up at Staples in two weeks in the visitor's locker room jackin' each other off.

There is no possible way this Spuns series ends 4-4. It's best 4 out of 7 and somebody is going to have to be royally pissed off in the end.

You Spuns Fandom do realize this, yes?

I'm just checkin' assholes.

It must suck to be cheering for a team that got their ass kicked twice by a team that still essentially has to use a fake ID to get into a bar.

Giuseppe
04-30-2010, 10:20 AM
It must suck to be cheering for a team that got their ass kicked twice by a team that still essentially has to use a fake ID to get into a bar.

It ain't peaches, but, we get one more W, you'll be light work.

LoneStarState'sPride
04-30-2010, 10:26 AM

Keep talking.............y'all laker fan threads are pure gold for timely comeuppance bumps. Keep up the good work! :tu

Giuseppe
04-30-2010, 10:31 AM
Keep talking.............y'all laker fan threads are pure gold for timely comeuppance bumps. Keep up the good work! :tu

Just beat the Suns and get your comely ass out to the coast.

Savvy?

LoneStarState'sPride
04-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Just beat the Suns and get your comely ass out to the coast.

Savvy?

One game, one series at a time, my friend!

We'll see what we can do with the desert-dwellers, then take a look around. It'd be nice if y'all didn't fuck around and invited us to your house on the coast.........y'all were such gracious hosts last time we came calling ;)

BlackSwordsMan
04-30-2010, 10:38 AM
I hope the suns win beat the lakers and then lose to the bucks

Giuseppe
04-30-2010, 10:40 AM
Hey, Swordsman, I'm gonna hide under my bed tonite and play a video game. Any recommendation for a Commodore Game Deck?

Cry Havoc
04-30-2010, 10:42 AM

You do realize you still have to play the Jazz/Nuggets first, right? Deron Williams/Melo are going to be nightmares for you guys to guard. And it took you 6+ to knock off the Thunder, so you can't really say the next series is in the bag.

Giuseppe
04-30-2010, 10:49 AM
You do realize you still have to play the Jazz/Nuggets first, right? Deron Williams/Melo are going to be nightmares for you guys to guard. And it took you 6+ to knock off the Thunder, so you can't really say the next series is in the bag.

Right. Granting it's the Jazz, they'll be lighter work than you. We know where everybody is twixt you & the Jazz. We can stay in front of everyone.

Denver? I'm already on record as worried there. Lawson is a problem. Not to mention just by default the Nuggets will be a load because they've ended the Jazz. They'll be refurbished.

Not having Karl though is a big up for us.

BlackSwordsMan
04-30-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey, Swordsman, I'm gonna hide under my bed tonite and play a video game. Any recommendation for a Commodore Game Deck?

zelda a link to the past

TheManFromAcme
04-30-2010, 01:42 PM

Playing the Thunder has it's advantages I think. They are atheletic as hell and are a bunch of greyhounds. They sure are giving us a run for our money but I think it's a good experience for the Lakers. I really think whoever the Thunder would have played would be going through the same thing the Lakers are. How did the Spurs fare with the Thunder during the regular season? I am just curious. If I am not mistaken the Lakers owned them all season long and POOOF! Here they are giving us hell.

I'd rather see the Lakers deal with this young-uns who run like greyhounds as oppossed to a lethargic-not-as-fast-as-the-Thunder Team.

Don't be fooled. The Thunder can give ANYONE in the WC hell. :toast

Giuseppe
04-30-2010, 05:16 PM
No, the Thunder gave us fits all season. All games decided by less than like 8 points.

They haven't made it personal in this series and that has made them very lethal. Grand strategy by Brooks. He ain't no fart catcher, toady, pretty boy, or, John Barrymore. He's a man's man.

Giuseppe
05-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Testify, Luva, testify!

Spursmania
05-01-2010, 08:30 AM
Playing the Thunder has it's advantages I think. They are atheletic as hell and are a bunch of greyhounds. They sure are giving us a run for our money but I think it's a good experience for the Lakers. I really think whoever the Thunder would have played would be going through the same thing the Lakers are. How did the Spurs fare with the Thunder during the regular season? I am just curious. If I am not mistaken the Lakers owned them all season long and POOOF! Here they are giving us hell.

I'd rather see the Lakers deal with this young-uns who run like greyhounds as oppossed to a lethargic-not-as-fast-as-the-Thunder Team.

Don't be fooled. The Thunder can give ANYONE in the WC hell. :toast

Spurs were 3-1 against the Thunder.

Spursmania
05-01-2010, 08:32 AM
The Jazz are toast. We'll be waiting.

I agree. The Jazz will be an easy match up for the Lakers.

Giuseppe
05-01-2010, 08:36 AM
I agree. The Jazz will be an easy match up for the Lakers.

....and eerily the Spurs are a mirror image of the Jazz!

Spursmania
05-01-2010, 08:36 AM
....and eerily the Spurs are a mirror image of the Jazz!

You're funny.:lol

Man In Black
05-01-2010, 12:13 PM
The only thing missing is that stupid tee, hee but no. The Spurs aren't a mirror image of the Jazz. There is no Big 3 on the Jazz. They actually have a good defender, provided he plays, in Kirilenko. He's supposed to be ready on Tuesday and Sloan is a terrific coach.

Giuseppe
05-01-2010, 12:15 PM
"The Spurs aren't a mirror image of the Jazz."

I know. I just said it to garner somebody's goat, and yours is adorable.

Mavs_man_41
05-01-2010, 12:34 PM
that fesenko guy on the jazz could be pretty good if he refines his skills. anyway rather than worrying about the suns spurs series, you guys should keep an eye on those jazz, they aren't a bad team, although they do match up poorly. but don't underestimate a wounded animal backed into a corner.

LoneStarState'sPride
05-01-2010, 12:48 PM
that fesenko guy on the jazz could be pretty good if he refines his skills. anyway rather than worrying about the suns spurs series, you guys should keep an eye on those jazz, they aren't a bad team, although they do match up poorly. but don't underestimate a wounded animal backed into a corner.

This. The Jazz probably won't win this series, but they have to have a HUGE chip on their shoulder and will make life miserable for LA if they start half-stepping like they did against OKC.

Giuseppe
05-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Let's see what Pau has to say before we all get our respective Fruits in hard knots. Once Gasol told the Thunder how it was gonna be they complied like a little furry pussy.

-"You can only win 2 games." - Gasol

-"We agree." - Thunder

Mavs_man_41
05-01-2010, 12:52 PM
the jazz are a veteran team, and won't make a stupid rookie mistake such as not boxing out an ostrich. thunder comparisons are like apples to oranges. so rather than count on something like that to happen again, i suggest you take them seriously and don't play like ass or you probably won't see another finals appearance.

SomeCallMeTim
05-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Spurs were 3-1 against the Thunder.

as were the Lakers.

OKC was a very good team this year and a tough out. With good health, likely better next year.

MavDynasty
05-01-2010, 10:05 PM
culburn has returned i see...

lol fucking kids

lol pedo