PDA

View Full Version : Final Thoughts from Turtlehead

SenorSpur
04-30-2010, 01:50 PM
As if anyone cares to read, here are some final thoughts from Jason "Turtlehead" Terry, aka the single-engine Cessna.

I just hope he can get his money back for that empty guarantee he made.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4668857/terry-to-me-its-a-failure

By Jeff Caplan
SAN ANTONIO -- Jason Terry struggled through his second consecutive postseason. After finishing Game 6 with two points on 1-of-7 shooting, Terry, last season's Sixth Man of the Year, ended the series at 37.7 percent from the field.

He didn't get that first field goal until midway through the fourth quarter on a floater. Terry was mostly ineffective as the No. 2 seed Mavericks fell to the No. 2 seed San Antonio Spurs.

"To me, it's a failure, you don’t win a championship, I mean we failed," Terry said. "That was our goal. Life's not over, you work hard on your game individually and come back next year hoping we can do it again. As of right now, it's a failure."

RedRaider
04-30-2010, 01:51 PM
Terry was terrible. I'm just glad the Mavs don't have Josh Howard, he killed us..

sa_butta
04-30-2010, 01:55 PM
i'm just glad the mavs don't have josh howard, he killed us..
this

Dex
04-30-2010, 02:02 PM
Terry was terrible. I'm just glad the Mavs don't have Josh Howard, he killed us..

Would one say he was...Terry-ble?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

:depressed

elbamba
04-30-2010, 02:04 PM

You have to add Harris to that as well. He really knew Tony's moves. He was a big reason for the 2006 upset. The Mavs would probably have won this series with him over Kidd. Kidd is too old and cannot defend. Sucks to be the Mavs and pay him for another couple of years. Between Kidd and Marion there is a lot of wasted money.

nkdlunch
04-30-2010, 02:05 PM
don't forget Stackhouse.

Blackjack
04-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Terry's final thoughts?

http://gal.darkervision.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/hanky.jpg

HOWDY HO! GOTTA GO!