PDA

View Full Version : Post Season McDyess

Mr.Robinson
05-01-2010, 02:40 AM
Has elevated his toughness, defense, rebounding, scoring and stopped fucking up every other play. He banged against the Dallas bigs and got the job done. The refs allowed him to be aggressive and he didn't shy away from contact. I think he can out work Amare on the glass. His shot was money against the Mavs. I'm sure Amare won't play D on him. That shot will be open for him all day. He didn't get enough props from people. He played Dirk great. Those extra inches of height were the reason Dirk got a lot of those shots to go in.

superfedja
05-01-2010, 03:11 AM
without mentioning that Dirk played, in my opinion, the best series of his life ... I never saw him shoot like that, he was hitting EVERYTHING ... he didn't take a single easy shot in this series ... I am very happy with the way McDyess has played, he did a lot of things that changed the game but didn't appear on paper or on the highlights

I will be really happy for McDyess if the spurs win the championship, I don't think there's anyone who deserves it more... he was an all-star, had a bad injury that was supposed to end his carreer... he fought his way back to the NBA finals in 2005 only to have his dream taken away from him by the spurs in game 7 ... he never complained, got back to business, always playing hard and always being a professionnal, he's a true spur and I really hope he realizes his dream... I know i'm gonna get emotional if I see him holding the trophy