PDA

View Full Version : Go spurs go

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-01-2010, 04:18 AM
flag:

Well my beloved Denver Nuggets got knocked out of the playoffs, but i can't be too disappointed considering the adversity they faced. Not many teams could overcome missing their head coach for the most important part of the season. The Jazz played good ball and i knew they would get the calls in Utah when it counted.

I am officially jumping on the Spurs for 2010 NBA champions bandwagon. I picked them to face the Nuggets in the WCF, so now i will have to go for the Spurs all the way :toast

I expect the Spurs to meet the Lakers in the WCF. The Lakers will take care of the Jazz. I cant believe i am cheering for the Lakers :bang and i am usually a pretty good sport, but i wish ill for Deron Williams and Wesley Matthews :lol I have never seen a team with so many floppers before and it starts with those two. I am looking forward to the Bynum/Gasol combo owning the Jazz.

The Spurs will take care of the Suns in 6, Lakers in 6 and then end up beating the Magic in 7 (yes bold prediction)

Enjoy the rest of the season. :lobt2:

timvpimp
05-01-2010, 04:45 AM
flag:

Well my beloved Denver Nuggets got knocked out of the playoffs, but i can't be too disappointed considering the adversity they faced. Not many teams could overcome missing their head coach for the most important part of the season. The Jazz played good ball and i knew they would get the calls in Utah when it counted.

I am officially jumping on the Spurs for 2010 NBA champions bandwagon. I picked them to face the Nuggets in the WCF, so now i will have to go for the Spurs all the way :toast

I expect the Spurs to meet the Lakers in the WCF. The Lakers will take care of the Jazz. I cant believe i am cheering for the Lakers :bang and i am usually a pretty good sport, but i wish ill for Deron Williams and Wesley Matthews :lol I have never seen a team with so many floppers before and it starts with those two. I am looking forward to the Bynum/Gasol combo owning the Jazz.

The Spurs will take care of the Suns in 6, Lakers in 6 and then end up beating the Magic in 7 (yes bold prediction)

Enjoy the rest of the season. :lobt2:

You know it sucks to jump onto one team's bandwagon while being a fan of another team. Any interest in borrowing some Spurs trolls?

Duncan21kid
05-01-2010, 04:58 AM
This one is your most confusing jinx ever...

Spurs to be swept by suns.

MAZTEXAS
05-01-2010, 10:21 AM
http://drjamesgalyon.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/go-spurs-go.jpg