PDA

View Full Version : Durant 15 ft, Lakers 14 ft

21_Blessings
05-01-2010, 10:14 AM
And OKC still got face fucked out of the playoffs. Nice try Ken Mauer. :lol

DAF86
05-01-2010, 10:17 AM
And yet in the most important possesion of the game Durant was the one that got called for the foul when Fisher clearly setted an illegal screen.

21_Blessings
05-01-2010, 10:18 AM
Except it wasn't an illegal screen. Learn basketball, scrub.

gaKNOW!blee
05-01-2010, 10:19 AM
lol Kobe getting bailed out

Muser
05-01-2010, 10:21 AM
lol Bynum

DAF86
05-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Except it wasn't an illegal screen. Learn basketball, scrub.

Yes, it was. A profesional coach was commenting the game in the channel I was watching and he siad that he couldn't bealive how that wasn't called an offensive foul.

djohn2oo8
05-01-2010, 10:23 AM
Watch out everybody, 21_Vaginas leaking everywhere....somebody get this bitch on the rag

Giuseppe
05-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Oh, a dem a grapes, they a so a sour.

j.dizzle
05-01-2010, 11:21 AM
LOL how many FT's did Durant shoot this series anyways...70-80? lmao I think LA shot better from the field in all 6 games

TheMACHINE
05-01-2010, 11:49 AM
And yet in the most important possesion of the game Durant was the one that got called for the foul when Fisher clearly setted an illegal screen.

who cares...Durant still got 15 ft's...even went to the line that one time when westbrook was suppose to go. lol

Giuseppe
05-01-2010, 12:04 PM
& wasn't Fish precious. He honestly thought they were going to call it on him so he got his sheepish on...then in an instant he realized they'd tagged Durant so he got his belligerant on.

Giuseppe
05-01-2010, 12:12 PM
:tu

DJ Mbenga
05-01-2010, 12:43 PM

durant got plenty of gifts

Andrew Bynum
05-01-2010, 02:16 PM
"Face fucked" is just a little too harsh for a team that was one rebound away from taking the series to seven games.

Cane
05-01-2010, 02:18 PM
This series shouldn't have been anywhere near as competitive if Jackson put Kobe on Westrbrook much earlier in the series.

Durant will probably be better now that he know how physical playoffs basketball is. Being defended by Artest is one hell of a rude awakening for your first playoffs series.

Budkin
05-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Anyone who thought the Thunder was going to beat the Kobe and the Lakers in a 7 game series was kidding themselves.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
05-01-2010, 03:40 PM
who cares...Durant still got 15 ft's...even went to the line that one time when westbrook was suppose to go. lol

I couldn't believe that either. I was like WTF, why is Durant shooting instead of Westbrook! I guess Phil was right. even when the foul is not on him he still goes to the line. Lol!!!

namlook
05-01-2010, 04:41 PM

That possession would have meant nothing if not for the ridiculously huge FT differential in this series. The Thunder were only able to stay in this series with the refs whistles.

Thunder 194 FT
Lakers 139 FT

Since when does a #8 seed shoot that many more FT than a #1 seed? It's probably never happened in the history of the NBA. And it still wasn't enough. Nice try Stern.

:lmao:rollin:nope:rolleyes:bang

Giuseppe
05-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Anyone who thought the Thunder was going to beat the Kobe and the Lakers in a 7 game series was kidding themselves.

Anything is possible in life.

ducks
05-01-2010, 04:50 PM
lakers did not take it to the hole when they got blown out

nice stern gave lakers plenty of time to get healed between games

Giuseppe
05-01-2010, 04:51 PM
lakers did not take it to the hole when they got blown out

nice stern gave lakers plenty of time to get healed between games

:rolleyes

LnGrrrR
05-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Since when does a #8 seed shoot that many more FT than a #1 seed? It's probably never happened in the history of the NBA. And it still wasn't enough. Nice try Stern.

:lmao:rollin:nope:rolleyes:bang

Since they settle for jumpshots much more than the other team? Yeesh.

All the Lakerfans who think Stern is "out to get them" are f'ing retarded.

BRHornet45
05-01-2010, 04:57 PM
son you know that I am against free throws in the NBA and I call it like it is. Normally in the playoffs it is the other way around and Kobe is awarded 15-20 extra free points per game from the league to help inflate his scoring numbers. However it seems the trend this season has been to push Durant into superstar status and whenever OKC and L.A. met in the first round, the league had no choice but to continue awarding Durant ridiculous amounts of free points. Now that OKC is out of the picture, the NBA can turn their attention back on Kobe and help him.

sons with the economy still shitty and the NBA losing millions of dollars every month, they are desperate to create another money making, worldwide superstar like a Lebron, Kobe, Wade, etc. The NBA has a long history of taking already damn good players and turning them into superstars solely due to the officials awarding them free points and other phantom calls. Durant was the chosen one this season.

namlook
05-01-2010, 05:15 PM

It's a common joke to blame Stern for how refs call games. I'm sorry you were too dense to understand that. My comments are really directed towards the f'ing retards who think the Lakers get the benefit of the whistles. They don't. They got owned by the refs in this series.

Stern tried to create another #8 upsets #1 seed story and fell flat on his face. :lmao

DJ Mbenga
05-01-2010, 05:33 PM

im not a stat geek so i cant find these numbers but i am sure the lakers had more points in the paint in game 6 and probably by alot, dispelling this jumpshot theory