PDA

View Full Version : Which big time free agents actually leave this summer?

djohn2oo8
05-01-2010, 12:55 PM
LeBron stays

Joe Johnson stays

Boozer gone

Wade stays

Amare goes to Miami or Chicago...could possibly stay

Bosh goes to either Houston, Chicago, or Miami. If Bosh goes to Houston, Jordan Hill would be in the deal, which would make it an EPIC fail for the Knicks to trade a young talent, and not get at least Bosh. Bosh is leaving Toronto for sure, but it won't be to the Knicks

Dirk stays

badfish22
05-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Wade will leave imo if Miami doesn't make big improvements to their roster.
Amare could go to Miami (meaning Wade stays) or just stay
Bosh to CHI or Houston.
Dirk stays
Lebron stays
Joe stays
New York stays mediocre

spursfan1000
05-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Wade will stay because Heat will make an imrpovement that will satisfy him

Amare stays.

Bosh leaves, just not sure what team he will go to

Dirk stays

Lebron stays

Joe Johnson goes to New York

baseline bum
05-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Bosh will go anywhere that's not Tornoto. Boozer anywhere that's not Utah. Stoudemire will go to NY to pad his stats in D'Antoni's system.

jermaine
05-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Bosh will go anywhere that's not Tornoto. Boozer anywhere that's not Utah. Stoudemire will go to NY to pad his stats in D'Antoni's system.

Dirk goes to Mia. Wade stays cuz dirk came. Bosh comes 2 Dallas since he's from S. Dallas. Every1 else stays. We're in resession 4 to many tryin 2 test da market!

Cane
05-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Joe Johnson - Those clowns don't even pay attention to the coach during the timeouts. GTFO dodge. Definitely leaving and probably to a ballclub that thought they could get an elite perimeter player.

Bosh - Leaving especially if someone will take Hedo with him since he's been a bad fit for the Raptors. If he moves without Hedo tagged along, Chicago could be good for him with Rose and Noah...pretty good Big 3 there. Being with Wade or James would be better still though.

Dirk - Stays in Dallas; mentally he doesn't really want to make huge changes in scenery. Hard to top the Mavs when it comes to spending $$$ also. He could wreck havoc in a stacked Eastern conference team though.

Lebron - Depends on the playoffs but will probably stay barring a huge Cavs meltdown. Don't think he wants to leave the court without shaking people's hands and no-showing the media stuff afterwards again.

Wade - Miami even though the supporting cast there imo sucks ass and they're all expendable. Unlike CHI there really is no core to build on imo but they've got the capspace to rectify their questionable decisions.

Amar'e - Depends on how the Suns do. A healthy Lopez and Amar'e is a pretty good combo but if the series ends poorly...Miami.

Carlos Boozer - Again, depends how his team does but if history is of any indication they're going to lose against LA. Boozer could get a long term max deal in this market. I see him going to the Knicks and buying another Superbowl commercial next year.

Carmelo Anthony - Can't this guy leave as well? Think he'll stay unless Karl looks like he's done. Get well soon. I see him going to the Knicks if he does leave.

Ray Allen - Old as hell but he's still putting up good numbers and might be worth some $$$. I see him going to the Knicks if Boston doesn't want him. Again depends on the upcoming series.

---

This upcoming market is going to be crazy.

Kai
05-01-2010, 05:16 PM
I think Boozer and Amare are 50-50. If they both leave then one will go to Miami. They both live there.

Bosh is out of Canada, that's for sure. All these rumors don't matter right now, we'll have a better idea when the playoffs end. I'd guess Chicago or Houston. Wouldn't surprise me if some random team swoops in and gets him though.

Wade goes to Chicago if Miami doesn't sign a big name (Amare, Boozer, Bosh).

Dirk is staying fa sho

Atlanta might not be willing to pay the max for Johnson, so maybe New York? Although I think if NY strikes out, they'll just keep their money and try again with Melo and Durant.

Gay stays in Memphis, he's restricted and Memphis will match. I just hope NY jacks up his price on an offer sheet :lol

Lebron is staying. I'm sure of it.