PDA

View Full Version : Is Le`Bron's elbow really hurt?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Bill Simmons intimated in his article that Le`Bron is being a primadonna about his elbow.

After almost one half of play against the Celtics, is he really hurt?

Tellin ya. God is a fuckin Laker fan.

jag
05-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Bron is a head case. There's no telling if hes really hurt or not...and isn't that a problem in itself?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-01-2010, 07:57 PM
This isn't a troll thread though I have not been watching the game until now and the announcers were talking about his elbow.

What do viewers of the game think?

DAF86
05-01-2010, 08:07 PM
I think that if he isn't really injured, he is a fucking moron 'cause he's clearly not playing as he usually does, and that's obviously hurting his team.

BRHornet45
05-01-2010, 08:12 PM
son if the Cavs win, the media will say he was a warrior for dealing with a serious elbow injury

if the Cavs lose, the media will say he was a warrior for being able to deal with such a gruesome elbow injury

its a win win situation for Lebron ... I'm sure his elbow is sore, but guess what? nearly every other player in the playoffs right now is banged up. deal with it

DAF86
05-01-2010, 08:16 PM
son if the Cavs win, the media will say he was a warrior for dealing with a serious elbow injury

if the Cavs lose, the media will say he was a warrior for being able to deal with such a gruesome elbow injury

its a win win situation for Lebron ... I'm sure his elbow is sore, but guess what? nearly every other player in the playoffs right now is banged up. deal with it

Damn! Where's that girl in your sig from?

BRHornet45
05-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Damn! Where's that girl in your sig from?

son I have no clue. All I know is that I saw ass bouncing around and liked it. God bless

SpursRulez4eVeR
05-01-2010, 08:19 PM
idk but he didn't take one jump shoot whole half (other than a desperate shoot clock beating three which was nothing but air)

BRHornet45
05-01-2010, 08:20 PM
if it is serious then hopefully its career threatening. so sick of the media hype with this "chosen one" who has never won anything.

Ghazi
05-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Rondo is incredible out there.

Definitely the 2nd best PG in the game behind Deron Williams

Followed by the likes of Nash/Parker/Rose/Evans/Nelson/Kidd

Dont think I forgot anyone.

DAF86
05-01-2010, 08:26 PM

lol, so obvious.

PGDynasty24
05-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Cry me a river. Kobe has been playing at 80% for last 3 months of season,if that.

DPG21920
05-01-2010, 08:28 PM
And he lets everyone know about it.

j-money24

+1
Flopping CP3 shouldn't be in any best point gaurd list:toast

though, he is the NBA's best point gaurd in FLOPPING.

D-Wade #3
Cry me a river. Kobe has been playing at 80% for last 3 months of season,if that.

And the media hasn't let us forget it

jag

lol kobe's been playing old for the last 3 months of the season

BRHornet45
05-01-2010, 08:34 PM

lol son you're such a bitter, butt-hurt, $250 hand job paying, cab driver!

j-money24
05-01-2010, 08:34 PM
lol kobe's been playing old for the last 3 months of the season

Kobe was arguably the favorite for the MVP at the beginning of the year from November to January but then he got all those injuries in January and it slowed him down..

But i see its Lebron James, he has all the excuses, when he plays bad now its because of the elbow injury.

When Kobe plays bad now, it's because hes a ball-hog and he's old, lets forget about all the injuries that he has.

DPG21920
05-01-2010, 08:36 PM
All the excuses? Kobe tells the world about his injuries all the time. I don't remember Bron talking about injuries before.

BRHornet45
05-01-2010, 08:37 PM
All the excuses? Kobe tells the world about his injuries all the time. I don't remember Bron talking about injuries before.

son Lebron's personal staff at ESPN already have that job.

ChrisRichards
05-01-2010, 10:30 PM
lol son you're such a bitter, butt-hurt, $250 hand job paying, cab driver!
:rollin:rollin:rollin

ChrisRichards
05-01-2010, 10:30 PM
word

Strike
05-01-2010, 10:39 PM

Exactly. I'm sure players of that caliber love it when any little injury they have is made public. A whole other chance for publicity.

Look at Kobe.

poop
05-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Kobe was arguably the favorite for the MVP at the beginning of the year from November to January but then he got all those injuries in January and it slowed him down..

But i see its Lebron James, he has all the excuses, when he plays bad now its because of the elbow injury.

When Kobe plays bad now, it's because hes a ball-hog and he's old, lets forget about all the injuries that he has.

you mean when the Lakers started the season with a league-leading 20 home games? :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Charles Barkley all but said that LeBron got an injection at halftime for his elbow.

No Bull shit, anyone who watched the TNT postgame show would have heard his comment.....Ernie cut him off and was like "We will see if Dr. Barkley's prognosis is correct..."

Now I'm actually thinking his elbow is hurt.

I would love LOVE him to be pulling a Kobe right now and be artificially building up his legacy. But I want more feedback from you guys.

It's like you are all strung-up monkeys with dollops of honey on yalls taints over an ant hill or something.

Fabricated or not this is easily the biggest story of the playoffs right now.

duncan228
05-02-2010, 12:57 AM
James fears his elbow will still be an issue, that it has lingered too long to just go away. He refused to take a cortisone shot for the pain Saturday night, insisting, “I don’t like needles.” Two armfuls of tattoos offer evidence to the contrary, but whatever: The King is the King here, and his proclamations seldom are met with skepticism.

As much as James seems oddly willing to discuss the elbow – an open invitation for Celtics bullies like Kendrick Perkins and Glen Davis to pound away at it – coach Mike Brown shrugs and plays the innocent. “I didn’t think he was favoring the elbow. There was not one thing said to me by him, by our trainers. …”

Oh, Brown could see it. Everyone could. Only difference is, Mo Williams said it loud. Hey, LeBron, get over the pain and get us Game 1. Yes, the forever-guarded James shared a surprising revelation late Saturday when he confessed he had been thinking too much about that elbow, that the first true physical trial of his blessed basketball life had played with his mind. The honesty was refreshing, but make no mistake: The Celtics will make it a mission in Game 2 to hit him and test out that threshold for pain.

As puncher’s chances go, that’s all the Celtics have in this series. They no longer have the machinery to take on that monolith and LeBron James reminded them again Saturday night. Unless something’s wrong, unless he has one hand tied behind his back, resistance remains a largely futile act.

LeBron’s pain is no gain for Celtics (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebroncavs050110)
By Adrian Wojnarowski

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebroncavs050110

BRHornet45
05-02-2010, 01:01 AM
so pathetic the excuses they make for this guy

Ghazi
05-02-2010, 01:22 AM
almost as pathetic as the excuses they make for CP3

"he has no help wahhhh" :cry

He was hurt wahhhh :cry

121-63 :lmao

BRHornet45
05-02-2010, 01:44 AM
almost as pathetic as being the 1st and 2nd seed only to get CURB STOMPED by 8th and 7th seeds .... but son nothing is more pathetic than paying $250 for a hand job

Giuseppe
05-02-2010, 08:37 AM
but son nothing is more pathetic than paying $250 for a hand job

All depends, BR., I had one at an Oriental Massage Parlor in Cleveland. At the point of crisis she stuck her tongue out at me and made it worth the $250.

ffadicted
05-02-2010, 09:24 AM
It's kendrick perkins time baby, about time someone lay that guy down (just like shaq did to rondo) when he's attacking instead of just letting him get to the hoop easily, this is the perfect time to do it.

TDMVPDPOY
05-02-2010, 01:33 PM
tryin to pull a PP

himat
05-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Dammit I don't know who to root for. Cleveland's players and there annoying antics piss me the F off. I like Kobe even though he is a dick but LA fans are morons.

I wish the Spurs could win a ring for Dice...but I'm just worried they done have as good of a team as they did when they won in years past. (Sorry Spurs fans)