PDA

View Full Version : Time For Lakers To Kick Ass Like Money Mayweather

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2010, 09:29 AM
This series is more about Laker haters than it is Jazz fans...The games will be competitive but just like Money May last night...the Lakers will outlast...

and speaking of Money May for all you Manny Pac lovers more evidence he's been cheating his ass off and now he and his promoter are coming up with LAME ASS EXCUSES to avoid the blood tests. But I've included a link at the bottom that is fucking irrefutable...You can hate Money May because he's a dominant arrogant black guy and you want to see the black guy lose all you want but that doesn't change the fact that Manny is a cheating bastard and that you're a fucking hypocrite in his corner...

Pacquiao, who watched the fight [Mayweather- Moseley] in the Philippines, told Manilla radio station DZBB that he would agree to blood testing, but only if it is not taken within 24 days of the fight. That is basically the same stance that derailed the fight the first time around.

“For me, as long as the drug test is not done close to the match, I’ll agree because if they’ll get blood from me close to the match, it will be a disadvantage for me because I’m smaller and he’s big,” Pacquiao said.

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/index.ssf/2009/12/blood_vs_urine_usada_clears_up.html

milkshakeballa
05-02-2010, 01:34 PM
This series is more about Laker haters than it is Jazz fans...The games will be competitive but just like Money May last night...the Lakers will outlast...

and speaking of Money May for all you Manny Pac lovers more evidence he's been cheating his ass off and now he and his promoter are coming up with LAME ASS EXCUSES to avoid the blood tests. But I've included a link at the bottom that is fucking irrefutable...You can hate Money May because he's a dominant arrogant black guy and you want to see the black guy lose all you want but that doesn't change the fact that Manny is a cheating bastard and that you're a fucking hypocrite in his corner...

Pacquiao, who watched the fight [Mayweather- Moseley] in the Philippines, told Manilla radio station DZBB that he would agree to blood testing, but only if it is not taken within 24 days of the fight. That is basically the same stance that derailed the fight the first time around.

“For me, as long as the drug test is not done close to the match, I’ll agree because if they’ll get blood from me close to the match, it will be a disadvantage for me because I’m smaller and he’s big,” Pacquiao said.

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/index.ssf/2009/12/blood_vs_urine_usada_clears_up.html

http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/facepalm.jpg

TheMACHINE
05-02-2010, 11:50 PM
lol @ Floyd being scared of Pacquiao that he needs to make up his own rules.

Props to Floyd for finally agreeing to fight his hardest compeitor EVER...a 38 year old Mosely. :lol

Bob Lanier
05-02-2010, 11:53 PM
what

kamikazi_player
05-02-2010, 11:58 PM
http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/facepalm.jpg
:lmao

ChrisRichards
05-03-2010, 12:20 AM
mayweather is a pussy. seriously, he needs to man up and stop making excuses.

TheMACHINE
05-03-2010, 12:23 AM
fcuk the drugtest and make this shit happen. Mayweather has been saying he's better then manny for years now...now all of a sudden..its "uhh take a drug test".

IronMexican
05-03-2010, 12:33 AM
This is going to be a lot like the Jazz series in 2008. I think the first 4 games are won by the home team, and the last 2 will go down to the wire with LA stealing both of them.

Koolaid_Man
05-03-2010, 05:58 AM
fcuk the drugtest and make this shit happen. Mayweather has been saying he's better then manny for years now...now all of a sudden..its "uhh take a drug test".

"The truth is taking blood out of my body does not seem natural to me, and, mentally, I feel it will weaken me if blood is taken from me just days before the fight. That does not make sense to me why anyone would do that," said Pacquiao. ---

Hmm all they need is a couple of small drops not even a small vile just a couple of pin pricks Manny what's with the lame ass excuse...50 million is on the table and all you can say is it seems unnatural...like all those tatoo's you got...like losing blood after getting hit in the ring...Manny's a cheater...any real person from the streets or not can see this...

"We would only agree to this, period," said Arum. "We don't want any outside agency involved, and we don't want anybody telling the commission how to do this." --

Sounds like Arum has found a cool way to cheat and doesn't want the Olympic committee to crashing in on his party...really how far does Arum have to go to make himself look like the fool he is...trying so hard to avoid the blood test..only a complete moron would turn his eye to what Manny and Arum is doing...

If a fighter has nothing to hide, and truly wants to be the best, he's got to beat the best. No excuse short of a legitimate injury or illness should keep him from fighting. Manny can refuse the tests, but Floyd should refuse the fight. Manny won't get this type of money against any other fighter. Floyd is undefeated and does not need this fight as badly as Manny does.

Also, if Manny refuses the tests and loses this opportunity,his image will be forever tarnished because it will look like he has something to hide.His fear of being weakened is bogus because Floyd would be equally weakened.Besides until you beat the champ, he has earned the right to dictate terms. If you don't like it, whip his a** as then you dictate terms in the future. I thought this fight might be one of the few that might be worth paying to see in many years, but I'm now sensing that if Manny was as confident as he says he is, this would not be an issue. It's time to put up or shut up.

And for all you nay-sayers that want to call Money Mayweather everything but his name; I bet you any amount of money you would take the test for $50 million because you have NOTHING TO HIDE. You would get you’re a$$ whipped but you would take the test.

“There is more money to be made from this fight than any in the hallowed annals of professional boxing. Why then would a sane man pass up all of that money and an opportunity to beat the best boxer alive, just because of some intrusive drug testing? ” I’ll tell you why, PAC-MAN IS DIRTY!!!

TheMACHINE
05-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Larry Merchant said it best during his post fight interview. "So, do you think everyone is on HGH?"

Funny how all of a sudden floyd thinks Manny is on roids. I guess MANNY CANT BE THAT GOOD. haha

Scared assss bitch.

TheMACHINE
05-03-2010, 11:49 AM
would you walk away from 30 million to ask for test that was never warrated for the past 50 years?

lil_penny
05-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Hopefully manny steps up and takes the test.

TheMACHINE
05-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Hopefully manny steps up and takes the test.

hopefully Floyd stops being a bitch and not even ask for a test like every other fighter in the past 50 years.

lil_penny
05-03-2010, 11:55 AM
hopefully Floyd stops being a bitch and not even ask for a test like every other fighter in the past 50 years.

Hey I agree with you on that, but you can't argue with the fact he wants both fighters on the same playing field. If all its going to take is a few tests here and there I say manny should do it...

YellowFever
05-03-2010, 11:59 AM
The last time Pacquiao lost a fight was the last time he took a blood test.

Like most Asian, the guy is very superstitious and he thinks taking blood from his body made him weak for the fight.

He has no problem taking the urine test (which is the norm in boxing) but I'm wondering why Maywether insist on the blood test.

TheMACHINE
05-03-2010, 12:50 PM
He has no problem taking the urine test (which is the norm in boxing) but I'm wondering why Maywether insist on the blood test.

cuz he thinks manny cant be "that good",

HarlemHeat37
05-03-2010, 01:04 PM
LOL @ Pacquiao..

LOL @ HGH..

LOL @ extremely ugly..