PDA

View Full Version : Chicago could try to clear space to sign two max free agents (LMAO Knicks)

djohn2oo8
05-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich are veteran enough to know if the Bulls do engineer a sign-and-trade this summer, one or both of them could be a part of the transaction.

"I would love to be here my whole career, but you have to understand the business side of it," Deng said. "There are always going to be changes."

The Bulls' dream scenario is to engineer a sign-and-trade for one premier free agent, preserving at least the $16.57 million needed to start a maximum contract for a second premier free agent.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-04-29/sports/ct-spt-0430-bits-bulls-chicago--20100429_1_coaching-carousel-bulls-james-johnson

Edit: Two

D2Procon
05-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Rose + Noah + Wade + Bosh = Dynasty

Cane
05-02-2010, 03:33 PM
I like Chicago's young core more than Miami and New York; Noah and Rose are great players.

But...the Chicago management seems like a hell of a place to work for. Paxson seems like a douche and the fact that the management has had its mishaps speaks volumes of the organization. For what its worth, Rose wants Del Negro to stay which just adds more to the questionable quality of the Chicago franchise at the moment.

Bartleby
05-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Right, I would think that the current coaching situation would be a big obstacle in their pursuit of big-name free agents.

ffadicted
05-02-2010, 03:49 PM
Rose, Johnson, bosh and noah wooot

Rogue
05-02-2010, 07:06 PM
It works at any time prior or posterior to 2010 to trade Deng&Hinrich straight up for one superstar, like Deng&Hinrich for Gasol proposal.

DAF86
05-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Rose + Noah + Wade + Bosh = Dynasty

Saving some differences Wade and Rose have pretty similar games, I don't know how well they would play toghether.

D2Procon
05-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Saving some differences Wade and Rose have pretty similar games, I don't know how well they would play toghether.

They can still mesh together and score their averages look at Melo and AI back in Denver.

JMarkJohns
05-02-2010, 07:13 PM
They could have already had enough had they traded Hinrich to LA for Morrison and Vujacic. Now they have to pray someone assumes their salary for next to nothing.

D2Procon
05-02-2010, 07:16 PM
They could have already had enough had they traded Hinrich to LA for Morrison and Vujacic. Now they have to pray someone assumes their salary for next to nothing.

We dont want scrub players....

DAF86
05-02-2010, 07:17 PM
They can still mesh together and score their averages look at Melo and AI back in Denver.

That didn't work too well, tbh. And although they are/were big time shooters and scorers their games weren't similar.

D2Procon
05-02-2010, 07:18 PM
That didn't work too well, tbh. And although they are/were big time shooters and scorers their games weren't similar.

Just saying at what aspect could it not work? Ego problems? Not being able to put up their stats?

DPG21920
05-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Joe and Rose would be a much better fit in theory. What will the Rockets do if the Bulls sign Bosh/Joe?

DAF86
05-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Just saying at what aspect could it not work? Ego problems? Not being able to put up their stats?

Similarities in game styles. They are both ball dominant players, that are at their best when they attack the basket. And neither is known for beign reliable spot up shooters.

How effective will any of those guys be playing off the ball?

Rogue
05-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Joe and Rose would be a much better fit in theory. What will the Rockets do if the Bulls sign Bosh/Joe?

Prior to this season, their hope had been entirely constructed on Mr. Shite so I think they will continue to count on him next season. At least it's still the rigid belief of most rockets fans that Mr. Shit will come back healthy to play 2010-2011, and many seasons following.

djohn2oo8
05-02-2010, 07:35 PM

Well, it's up to Bosh really, even through a sign and trade. So if he does go to Chicago or Miami, then Morey will go after Stoudamire. If that plan fails, then I don't know who is third on his list

Prior to this season, their hope had been entirely constructed on Mr. Shite so I think they will continue to count on him next season. At least it's still the rigid belief of most rockets fans that Mr. Shit will come back healthy to play 2010-2011, and many seasons following.

I reallyy don't think he'll be coming back after the one year on his contract expires. Hell, he might make good trade bait if someone was stupid enough to bite

Rogue
05-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Well, it's up to Bosh really, even through a sign and trade. So if he does go to Chicago or Miami, then Morey will go after Stoudamire. If that plan fails, then I don't know who is third on his list

Bosh will choose big D over any other city I believe.

I reallyy don't think he'll be coming back after the one year on his contract expires. Hell, he might make good trade bait if someone was stupid enough to bite

it seems I need to consider you a real Rocket fan also... Now there are two real "Rockets" fans on Spurstalk in the forms of you and sook TBH, others who claiming to be Rockets fans are just the fans of Mr. Shiet actually.

ChrisRichards
05-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Lefty's right.

I still dont know why a lot of people think Wade will bolt Miami for Chicago. For one, Wade and Rose as stated have similar games. They both need the ball in their hands to be fully effective. I can't imagine Wade or Rose sharing ball handling duties on the same floor. Its just not going to work.