PDA

View Full Version : Has there ever been a bigger pussy in pro sports than Ray Allen?

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-09-2005, 07:59 AM
Bowen's sticky defense helped create a collision beneath the basket that left Allen hobbling.

Several minutes after the game, the Sonics guard was still seething about the events that led to his injury.

"Same old Bruce," Allen said. "I got caught on his foot and it just turned. He's good for that. He's done that before."

From the Seattle Times articles thread.

I sat here the last five minutes thinking about it, and I can't think of one. Anyone got any other candidates for POY?

And, while we're at it, Bowen's amazing. Apparently his foot is camoflaged as the SBC floor. :lol

exstatic
05-09-2005, 08:00 AM
Nope.

Dingle Barry
05-09-2005, 08:03 AM
Karl is close, but he is a coach

MI21
05-09-2005, 08:17 AM
That is amazing that he thinks that.

I used to respect him as a great player, but this constant bitching is just too much.

Get fucked, Ray Allen.

SPARKY
05-09-2005, 08:19 AM
Damn. What did BB ever do to him? One starts to think it's related to something off the court.

Jimcs50
05-09-2005, 08:28 AM
AHF, he did step on Bruce's foot....but that was not a dirty play by Bruce...Bruce could just as easily stepped on Ray's foot and spained his ankle too.

I think Ray just hates Bowen and he uses every opportunity to let it be known to the refs that Bruce is dirty and he is trying to get an edge by using the refs to keep him off of him during games.

I thought the refs had two bad calls with those two yesterday...calling fouls on both wwhen it was just incidental contact or just bball.

IX_Equilibrium
05-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Vince Carter would be a contender for that title.

SPARKY
05-09-2005, 08:35 AM
So Bruce is dirty because Ray Ray stepped on Bruce's foot? If that isn't 'Lady Logic' I don't know what is...

Useruser666
05-09-2005, 08:46 AM
Here you go....

http://img169.echo.cx/img169/876/vaygallen7bp.gif

Guru of Nothing
05-09-2005, 09:57 AM
The pain in Ray stays mainly in the brain.

T Park
05-09-2005, 10:11 AM
calling fouls on both wwhen it was just incidental contact or just bball.

I hope your not talking about the offensive foul where he slapped at bowen or tried to push him.

LilMissSPURfect
05-09-2005, 10:18 AM
I looked to see but the closest thing i could come up with was

http://badgas.co.uk/moments/moment_031.jpg

:lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-09-2005, 10:23 AM
^^^ fuck thats nasty man

Slo spurs fan
05-09-2005, 10:25 AM
:vomit

TDfan2007
05-09-2005, 10:44 AM
That's not right :vomit :vomit

mookie2001
05-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Ray Allen is like school on Sundays, he's got no class.

Vashner
05-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Karl is close, but he is a coach

Karl was a player too.. He used to be a Spur lol...

50 cent
05-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Vince is close, but Gay Ray takes the cake. I'm beginning to think that Bruce had a 3some with Ray's girlfriend and mom a couple of years ago or something. :lol

SpursWoman
05-09-2005, 11:19 AM
http://badgas.co.uk/moments/moment_031.jpg

WTF did you get my picture?!?!? :wtf :cuss :flipoff

2centsworth
05-09-2005, 11:42 AM
allen didn't twist his ankle on bruce's foot. He twisted it all by himself.

Fouled Out
05-09-2005, 11:42 AM
Vince is close, but Gay Ray takes the cake. I'm beginning to think that Bruce had a 3some with Ray's girlfriend and mom a couple of years ago or something. :lol

That is a sweet picture!!!!! A Nice touch

Jimcs50
05-09-2005, 11:44 AM
I hope your not talking about the offensive foul where he slapped at bowen or tried to push him.

Yes TPark, I am. That was not a playoff foul.

2centsworth
05-09-2005, 11:53 AM
Yes TPark, I am. That was not a playoff foul.
in a league where players run into the stands and fight the fans, hell yes that was a foul. Any contact that could lead to increased physical play should be considered a foul, at least for the next few years.

Obstructed_View
05-09-2005, 11:58 AM
That wasn't even remotely a playoff foul, but the refs did an outstanding job of not taking the bait of Ray Allen theatrically leaping when he ran into Bruce's extended forearm. If there's a better message of "shut up and play" from an official I don't think I've ever seen it.

Jimcs50
05-09-2005, 11:58 AM
in a league where players run into the stands and fight the fans, hell yes that was a foul. Any contact that could lead to increased physical play should be considered a foul, at least for the next few years.

Bowen seemed as surprised as anyone that that was called...that is normal crap that goes on on every possession. Also the fouled called against Bruce was just as ticky tack...and there was no chance of anyone going into the stands over those two pussified foul calls.

2centsworth
05-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Bowen seemed as surprised as anyone that that was called...that is normal crap that goes on on every possession. Also the fouled called against Bruce was just as ticky tack...and there was no chance of anyone going into the stands over those two pussified foul calls.
forget going into the stands, but fortson breaking someones wrist on purpose is a real possibility. officals were sending a message to quit the bs.

MannyIsGod
05-09-2005, 12:04 PM
Those fouls were going to be called early in the game regardless of what kind of contact because of all the talk by Ray. They don't want to let things out of control, so they come out and hit them with a couple of ticky tack calls early to set the tone, Jim.

And as for Ray Ray, I can't believe he went there. Someone stick a tampon in that guys mouth when reporters are around.

Jimcs50
05-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Those fouls were going to be called early in the game regardless of what kind of contact because of all the talk by Ray. They don't want to let things out of control, so they come out and hit them with a couple of ticky tack calls early to set the tone, Jim.

And as for Ray Ray, I can't believe he went there. Someone stick a tampon in that guys mouth when reporters are around.

I understand the calls, but the looks on Bruces and Rays' faces were rather sheepish, because they knew they got calls that they normally do not get.

Jimcs50
05-09-2005, 12:13 PM
And to keep using tampon usage to describe to Ray's wimpiness is insulting to women in general.

I mean how many men could deliver a baby???

Just call him a crying little wimp instead of a tampon wearer.

Useruser666
05-09-2005, 12:17 PM
I thought he was a tampon, not he wears tampons?

cherylsteele
05-09-2005, 12:28 PM
The pain in Ray stays mainly in the brain.

I love it!!! :lol

timvp
05-09-2005, 02:48 PM
Ray Allen is playing for a contract and nothing else. Expect him to "re-injure" his ankle again if the Sonics go down in flames.

TurnNiggazDreams2Flames
05-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Juwan Howard is a pussy if i am recalling right

T Park
05-09-2005, 02:53 PM
if the Spurs come out and run them into the ground again early, the "ankle" will be flaring up again.

Ray Allen is already looking ahead to playing with Lebron.

T Park
05-09-2005, 02:53 PM
And to keep using tampon usage to describe to Ray's wimpiness is insulting to women in general.

I mean how many men could deliver a baby???

Just call him a crying little wimp instead of a tampon wearer.

God would you STFU already.

HB22inSA
05-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Superstars don't blame other people or things for their shortcomings, no matter who's at fault.

They fight through things and try to make themselves better.

I used to think Allen was that type of player, but he's shown over the course of the year that he isn't.

It's pretty sad, really.

MadDog73
05-09-2005, 03:08 PM
Gotta back up Jim on this one. Comparing Ray Allen to a woman is insulting to women! Ray is weaker than most women I know.... shit, my wife NEVER backs down from a fight! :makemyday

SequSpur
05-09-2005, 06:51 PM
He said Tampon.

Samr
05-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Margo Dydek.....

ALVAREZ6
05-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Ray Allen is right up there with Melo and George Karl, and VC...there's a lot of pussies.

RobinsontoDuncan
05-09-2005, 09:36 PM
No way, Kmart is the stupidest bitch out there, i mean that guy said that manu was dirty.... Manu was dirty..... of all people..... trashed duncan before a game in 03 and talked about beating us in the series..... he's the worst bitch.

Maybe i don't like him because he has that "wannabe thug" image. My nick name for the nuggets from this point on will be the "Thuggletts"

sickdsm
10-19-2005, 07:22 PM
So apparently Ray Allen is the one who said that about Fortson, right?

"Come to me as a man," Fortson said. "If you have a problem with me, come say something. Don't go to the newspaper like some little girl. That's something my little daughter does. She's a tattletale right now and I'm trying to teach her not to be a tattletale. "I think somebody on this team might have girlish characteristics that need to be turned into a man. Because if we're going to win, we need warriors. We don't need girls. Girls are for the dance team." Seattle Times

"The comment and a remark from ex-Sonic Antonio Daniels irked Fortson, who questioned if the tight-knit Sonics are as close as many believe. "I pick up the damn paper and I see that and I'm like, which Sonics player [said] that," he said. "I don't care if he's the captain, bench player, high-class, middle-class, lower-class, be a man and quit being a little girl. If you got something to say or if you don't like Danny Fortson, pull Danny Fortson aside and say something. "They're ain't no two sets of rules for Danny Fortson. Danny Fortson has been fined more than probably anybody in this league." Seattle Times

ducks
10-19-2005, 07:25 PM
Ray Allen is right up there with Melo and George Karl, and VC...there's a lot of pussies.
yeah look how many babies they are :lol

Gatita
10-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Gotta back up Jim on this one. Comparing Ray Allen to a woman is insulting to women! Ray is weaker than most women I know.... shit, my wife NEVER backs down from a fight! :makemyday

:cat :tu

SpursWoman
10-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Has there ever been a bigger pussy in pro sports than Ray Allen?

I'd say the lady that had 16 kids might have a bigger pussy than Ray Allen is...

To qualify that, I think giving birth that many times should be considered a pro sport. :fro

baseline bum
10-19-2005, 10:53 PM
You prob gotta be Lexington Steel to feel anything going up in that.

Trooper 2112
10-19-2005, 10:55 PM
:lol

scott
10-19-2005, 11:02 PM
Multimillionaires who complain about having to wear suits to work come close.

iminlakerland
10-20-2005, 05:16 AM
Ray Allen would apparently like to believe that he is better than shall we not name names but a number 8. Yet he cant handle contact. This is also the same Ray Allen who purposely tried to injure a number 8 time and time again.

He really needs to put a sock in it. Ray Allen in my book is one of the softest players in the league. He is extremely talented and has a great jumper, but the guy is SOFT...

The Artest Factor
10-20-2005, 07:19 AM
I think Manu is the biggest pussy in the NBA. Whether it's the long greasy hair, the enormous dick nose, or the flopping like a fish out of water, the guy just comes across as a big time panty waste hoe in my book.

Phenomanul
10-20-2005, 08:46 AM
I think Manu is the biggest pussy in the NBA. Whether it's the long greasy hair, the enormous dick nose, or the flopping like a fish out of water, the guy just comes across as a big time panty waste hoe in my book.

^^^ Troll bait..... that's it! THIS is the last time I'm addressing any of your posts.

STUPIDITY

Manu is a warrior and not soft by any stretch of the imagination...
Let me ask you something about your psychotic idol... How many years would Artestiscle be serving in Prison if Melo, and Martin had punched him in the back of the head?

kskonn
10-20-2005, 10:38 AM
Ray Allen would apparently like to believe that he is better than shall we not name names but a number 8. Yet he cant handle contact. This is also the same Ray Allen who purposely tried to injure a number 8 time and time again.

He really needs to put a sock in it. Ray Allen in my book is one of the softest players in the league. He is extremely talented and has a great jumper, but the guy is SOFT...

yea i agree. he is not kobe, and I have still never heard Kobe, oops I mean number 8, bitch about Contact even from Bruce.

BillsCarnage
10-20-2005, 12:00 PM
Yes there is and his name is Danny "don't say no bad about me" Fortson.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/basketball/245117_sonx19.html

Fortson, who was suspended by both the NBA and the Sonics last season, has shown sensitivity to public comments before. Two seasons ago, Fortson was suspended for three games after his flagrant foul against Zarko Cabarkapa broke the Phoenix Suns rookie's wrist. Afterward, Suns chairman and CEO Jerry Colangelo called Fortson a "thug." New York Post columnist Peter Vecsey referred to him as a "meaningless mass" and "vacant lot."

Fortson filed defamation lawsuits against both men. Asked if the cases were still active, Fortson said: "Very much so." He said Colangelo is set to take a deposition this month.

"Be careful," he said. "Whoever's saying anything bad about Danny Fortson that's not true is going to be held accountable."

ObiwanGinobili
10-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Damn.

it looks as tho Fortson and Allen are in the all time sports pussy finals!

Who will win the Title of Biggest Sports Pussy of All time and be the reigning champ?? Stay tuned to this season on NBA basketball to find out!

back to you ted.

Obstructed_View
10-20-2005, 12:27 PM
Yes there is and his name is Danny "don't say no bad about me" Fortson.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/basketball/245117_sonx19.html

Fortson, who was suspended by both the NBA and the Sonics last season, has shown sensitivity to public comments before. Two seasons ago, Fortson was suspended for three games after his flagrant foul against Zarko Cabarkapa broke the Phoenix Suns rookie's wrist. Afterward, Suns chairman and CEO Jerry Colangelo called Fortson a "thug." New York Post columnist Peter Vecsey referred to him as a "meaningless mass" and "vacant lot."

Fortson filed defamation lawsuits against both men. Asked if the cases were still active, Fortson said: "Very much so." He said Colangelo is set to take a deposition this month.

"Be careful," he said. "Whoever's saying anything bad about Danny Fortson that's not true is going to be held accountable."
So who is the burden of proof on? Does Fortson have to prove that he isn't a "meaningless mass" in order to prevail? :)

Leetonidas
10-20-2005, 02:10 PM

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/pwnjoo1/omglol.png

Congratulations, you're the SpursTalk.com forum chode and fucktard.

NuGGeTs-FaN
10-20-2005, 02:41 PM
i guess you see everyone as a baby if they have a complaint against dirty play of spurs......no surpise there, id be the same if a Nugget was accused oif dirty play but noone can deny Bruce does some dirty things.... As for Ray Allen, he whinged to the media after they lost to the Nuggets one game coz Karl was on the sidelines holding a child in his arms for a few minutes during the game and Ray said it was 'disrespectful' lol :rolleyes

The Artest Factor
10-21-2005, 08:08 AM
NuGGeTs-FaN has a point. My comments on Manu are not different than you Spur's fans comments on Ray Allen. Don't be hypocrites, you damn hypocrites.

Obstructed_View
10-21-2005, 08:38 AM
NuGGeTs-FaN has a point. My comments on Manu are not different than you Spur's fans comments on Ray Allen. Don't be hypocrites, you damn hypocrites.
Name one time Manu whined to anyone.

sprrs
10-21-2005, 12:38 PM

Problem is Manu doesn't whine every three seconds, he just plays.

And don't call us hypocrites if you're doing the same thing, hypocrite.

BillsCarnage
10-21-2005, 01:29 PM

Welcome to Spurstalk.com :drunk

BillsCarnage
10-21-2005, 01:30 PM
Name one time Manu whined to anyone.

Ask Raja and the agent for the specific time ;)

samikeyp
10-21-2005, 01:33 PM
Manu doesn't cry to the press if someone D's him up.

Obstructed_View
10-21-2005, 02:31 PM

I'm sorry, what the hell does the above mean?

cheguevara
10-21-2005, 02:46 PM

That's a rumor! Which I doubt is true. Doesn't count. Ray Allen's whining is on tape.

cheguevara
10-21-2005, 02:48 PM
I'm sorry, what the hell does the above mean?

Some stupid rumor that when Bell signed w/Phoenix. Manu called his agent which is also Bell's agent to complain. :rolleyes

about Raja Bell! :lol

TMTTRIO
10-21-2005, 02:50 PM
Ask Raja and the agent for the specific time
I can't believe your still using that. Manu said on his forum that it was a freakin joke between his agent and him :rolleyes