PDA

View Full Version : I'd rather the Lakers face the Suns than the Spurs at least they still have BALLS

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2010, 06:19 PM
so let's not get it twisted Spurs fan...enjoy your 2010 play-off success but the only reason and I repeat THE ONLY reason you guys are still playing is because you didn't play the Lakeshow in the 1st round. So don't come at me with all this bullshit ass bravado...you muthafuckas can't fuck with us either...in fact Pop spent the last week of the season openly expressing his desire to not face L.A in the first round...that is not called manning up it's called being scared little bitches...

To honest I'd be very surprised if I hear from any Spur fans on this you guys have been owned now go fuck yourselves please...Actually I'd rather play the Suns at least they don't openly express how bitch made they are...at least they don't tuck their tails between their legs and run...

"The ones that say, 'We don't care who we play,' they're full of baloney," Popovich said. "We're all trying to hide from the Lakers in the first round and that's the truth." -- Gregg Popovich

An Unbiased Fan
05-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Kobe has owned San Antonio and Duncan throughout his career, so the fear is justified on their part.

LakasRool4eva
05-02-2010, 06:24 PM
"The ones that say, 'We don't care who we play,' they're full of baloney," Popovich said. "We're all trying to hide from the Lakers in the first round and that's the truth." -- Gregg Popovich
i have respect 4 popavich cuz he recognizes excellence when sees it.............

DAF86
05-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Actually I'd rather play the Suns at least they don't openly express how bitch made they are.

That's 'cause they own your ass.

TampaDude
05-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Kobe has owned San Antonio and Duncan throughout his career, so the fear is justified on their part.

O RLY???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-fj0OFhB9g

silverblk mystix
05-02-2010, 06:57 PM
I'VE seen this movie before...

the defending champ lakers....enroute to the NBA finals....

run into a spurs team on a mission....2003...

kobe & fish crying alligator tears....:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

spurs closing down the FABULOUS FORUM :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

WELL...get ready for the sequel...

spursfan1000
05-02-2010, 07:01 PM
so let's not get it twisted Spurs fan...enjoy your 2010 play-off success but the only reason and I repeat THE ONLY reason you guys are still playing is because you didn't play the Lakeshow in the 1st round. So don't come at me with all this bullshit ass bravado...you muthafuckas can't fuck with us either...in fact Pop spent the last week of the season openly expressing his desire to not face L.A in the first round...that is not called manning up it's called being scared little bitches...

To honest I'd be very surprised if I hear from any Spur fans on this you guys have been owned now go fuck yourselves please...Actually I'd rather play the Suns at least they don't openly express how bitch made they are...at least they don't tuck their tails between their legs and run...

lol you think that everyone in NBA wants to play the defending champions in the first round? If you think that the Thunder wanted to play the Lakers in 1st round or that the Suns would have wanted to play Lakers in 1st round you are a dumb ass. You will see an ass whoopin in the conference finals whether its the Suns or the Spurs, don't bring your ass back here when the Lakers get eliminated.

cobbler
05-02-2010, 07:09 PM
I'VE seen this movie before...

the defending champ lakers....enroute to the NBA finals....

run into a spurs team on a mission....2003...

kobe & fish crying alligator tears....:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

spurs closing down the FABULOUS FORUM :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

WELL...get ready for the sequel...

We all know the Lakers will get past their annual doormat in the Jazz. If I was you I would be more concerned with the Suns. There will be no shame in your boys getting booted by the champs but the have your storied decade run officially come to a close at the hands of your doormat (Suns). WoW!

silverblk mystix
05-02-2010, 07:13 PM
We all know the Lakers will get past their annual doormat in the Jazz. If I was you I would be more concerned with the Suns. There will be no shame in your boys getting booted by the champs but the have your storied decade run officially come to a close at the hands of your doormat (Suns). WoW!

not looking past the suns...the spurs ALWAYS respect their competition...unlike the lakers...

but i WAS responding to your BOY---LAKADIKLUVA---

with his jinx thread---

i would say A LOT of LAKER fans are looking ahead to the finals....

just like they were in 2003---so ---with all due respect to the suns----

I have seen this movie before----don't be surprised if----on the way to the finals----the lakers run into----

...we'll see

Spursfan092120
05-02-2010, 07:14 PM
barely pulling out a 5 point win against freaking Utah

::looking at watch:: yep..it's that time of year again for the insecure Laker fans to start surfacing...

Oh..and by the way, Phil Jackson said the main team he was worried about was the Spurs...
http://www.projectspurs.com/2010-articles/april/jackson-worried-about-the-spurs.html

cobbler
05-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Im happy either way.

Fpoonsie
05-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Wow. The OP reeks of "were it not for a last second tip-in, we'd be playin a 7th game against the 8th-seed while SA just looked hella impressive as they closed out the number 2 seed w/o home court" pussy sweat.

Spursfan092120
05-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Wow. The OP reeks of "were it not for a last second tip-in, we'd be playin a 7th game against the 8th-seed while SA just looked hella impressive as they closed out the number 2 seed w/o home court" pussy sweat.
:tu

ajGambino
05-02-2010, 07:37 PM

Trying to convince yourself that the Fakers would own the Spurs? I know you'd rather face the Suns, you just saw a healthy Spurs team beat down a #2 seed in 6...I'd be scared too. You better hope the Suns pull a miracle out of their ass or you'll find the Spurs "fucking with you" later in the WCF.

That's if you get passed the Jazz. :lol

xellos88330
05-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Mavs fans were talking alot of trash earlier this season and in the playoffs.

SpurForLife
05-02-2010, 08:12 PM

:clap

Gutter92
05-02-2010, 08:21 PM

how many Finals MVP's does Kobe have? Duncan and Kobe have the same # of rings...

How many league MVPs does Kobe have?

:toast

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2015, 04:06 PM
Bump for the people that need to be reminded how scared Pop was of Kobe