PDA

View Full Version : More GHill

raspsa
05-02-2010, 06:26 PM
Now that the series with the Mavs is over, I'm pretty sure GHill has been able to gain an appreciation for the important role he played. He's a level-headed kid who works hard and is coachable w/c goes well with his natural talent and abilities. I don't think there is any danger of getting a swelled head.

Its a testament to George that when Pop told him to take over in key stretches when the Spurs needed a shot in the arm, he was able to deliver big-time. He did this a number of time in the series, under pressure, which shows he has true mettle and it wasn't a fluke.

I look forwardto Hill translating this confidence into greater assertiveness on his part. No need for Pop to cue him. His teammates respectand have confidence in him. Like Pop said, this is the time for him to get his name in the papers.:toast

ajGambino
05-02-2010, 06:30 PM
I look forwardto Hill translating this confidence into greater assertiveness on his part. No need for Pop to cue him. His teammates respectand have confidence in him. Like Pop said, this is the time for him to get his name in the papers.:toast

I agree, he has become a valuable player to the Spurs team, no doubt. The way I was seeing him in the later games of the Mavs series made me see what Pop had seen in him that just recently came out and it was confidence and reliability. I hope he stays a Spur for many years to come.