PDA

View Full Version : The World Revolves Around LA and even if Lakers lose I already know what I would say

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2010, 10:43 PM
We're so fucking bad ass Even when we lose we still win...

Take this bullet biyyyaaatttcchhh......

To Live and Die In LA...part muthafucking....

X6jvhfKm6Ko

D-Wade #3
05-02-2010, 10:58 PM
LOL The world revolves around L.A. but yet you don't post on a Lakers forum, yeah that makes sense

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2010, 11:00 PM
LOL The world revolves around L.A. but yet you don't post on a Lakers forum, yeah that makes sense

hey Einstein your pure fucking genius now why would I post on a board where great minds think alike...I need to berate and belittle weak underlings such as yourself...

D-Wade #3
05-02-2010, 11:04 PM
hey Einstein your pure fucking genius now why would I post on a board where great minds think alike...I need to berate and belittle weak underlings such as yourself...

Translation: I'm banned from all Laker forums

VBM
05-02-2010, 11:05 PM
lRVwrhDArOU

kamikazi_player
05-02-2010, 11:30 PM
I'm not banned on Laker forums, they just cant handle my bashing of Farmar and Bynum, so I don't go.
is koolaid man ur troll?

DxB
05-03-2010, 02:18 AM
hahah what a faggot city.

Im sure those of us around the world living in some of the real "best cities" are laughing at yo bitchass right now.

SpurCharger
05-03-2010, 09:47 AM
The Title of this Thread sounds Like A Typical Los Angeles Fan..... Whether its Basketball, Baseball, Or even When Football was there. They Think they are the Best, But when They Lose They Have A 10,000 Page Book On excuses why they Lost, and how they are still the best...... Typical LA Bullshit

z0sa
05-03-2010, 09:49 AM
so lakaluva = koolaid man, not surprising

An Unbiased Fan
05-03-2010, 10:36 AM
This thread = Truth

LA = Best Women
LA = Best Weed
LA = Best Weather
LA = Best Winners

Thunder Dan
05-03-2010, 10:42 AM
do you guys in LA even speak english? Most of the titles of your threads are impossible to read.

rayray2k8
05-03-2010, 11:02 AM
do you guys in LA even speak english? Most of the titles of your threads are impossible to read.

I was about to say the same thing. That and was there a point to this thread?
Pretty obvious that the thread opener is fabioluver.
This guy just has too much time on his hands. :lol

z0sa
05-03-2010, 11:05 AM
lol @ lakaluva spending all day on this site under various pseudo-trolls while bragging about his "game"

Killakobe81
05-03-2010, 11:19 AM

not to be mean, but the level and quality of education in Californiana vs. Ohio is no contest.

I have lived California, Texas (dallas, Houston, San antonio) New York and I as a corporate instructor I have trained in Ohio, TN, WA, AZ, IL, ATL etc.

California is closer to the top than the bottom ... Ohio? Not so much ...

Thunder Dan
05-03-2010, 11:23 AM
not to be mean, but the level and quality of education in Californiana vs. Ohio is no contest.

I have lived California, Texas (dallas, Houston, San antonio) New York and I as a corporate instructor I have trained in Ohio, TN, WA, AZ, IL, ATL etc.

California is closer to the top than the bottom ... Ohio? Not so much ...

is that why you can't even spell California?

this list has Ohio higher than California
http://www.statemaster.com/graph/edu_bes_edu_ind-education-best-educated-index