PDA

View Full Version : Bynum's jacked up knee

tlongII
05-02-2010, 11:51 PM
Bynum had 8 points and 10 rebounds today in 25 minutes. The rebounding total was decent, but you have to consider that somebody 7-1 should be able to do that against this Jazz team merely by standing up. Things look pretty bleak for the lakers imo. They have virtually no chance against either the Suns or Spurs in the WCF. I wouldn't be tremendously surprised if they were upset by the Jazz in this series actually. Just not a good year to be a Laker fan.

kwamay_brown54
05-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Hey faggot, this is the 3rd thread you have created specifically targeting Bynum already. I know exactly what you are trying to do so stop being a fucking idiot. Bynum will be able to play 25-30 minutes from here on out whether you like it or not. He isn't asked to score more than 10 points/10 boards, and just clog the paint. The main scorers are Kobe/Pau so stop already with your trolling its getting really annoying.

Bob Lanier
05-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Speaking of, is Greg Oden able to stand up yet?

kamikazi_player
05-03-2010, 12:02 AM
lol not being able to spell kwame right

Donkeybong
05-03-2010, 12:07 AM
lol not being able to spell kwame right

lol @ no sense of sarcasm

tlongII
05-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Hey faggot, this is the 3rd thread you have created specifically targeting Bynum already. I know exactly what you are trying to do so stop being a fucking idiot. Bynum will be able to play 25-30 minutes from here on out whether you like it or not. He isn't asked to score more than 10 points/10 boards, and just clog the paint. The main scorers are Kobe/Pau so stop already with your trolling its getting really annoying.

Did you see him limping up and down the court? Not a pretty sight.

Dex
05-03-2010, 12:32 AM
lol @ no sense of sarcasm

lol not knowing what sarcasm is

namlook
05-03-2010, 12:44 AM
Things look pretty bleak for the lakers imo. They have virtually no chance against either the Suns or Spurs in the WCF.

Dream on. The Lakers will be very competitive against either team.

ginobili's bald spot
05-03-2010, 12:48 AM
So in other words, Bynum on a jacked up knee put up Greg Oden-esque numbers.

duncan228
05-03-2010, 02:03 AM
Knee injury limits Lakers’ Bynum (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-bynumlakers050210)
By Marc J. Spears

DxB
05-03-2010, 02:11 AM
No chance against the suns or spurs?

Ok so reality check, they will MURDER the suns, and if we're lucky we'll make it a 6 or 7 game series. Everyone needs to chill, they are the best team in the league, hands down, and all im hoping for realistically is that somehow lebron n co. can shit on them in the finals.

mingus
05-03-2010, 02:50 AM
they'd be able to beat the Spurs or Suns without Bynum, but no way in hell would they be able to beat the Cavs or Magic.

Bob Lanier
05-03-2010, 03:30 AM
Cavs, maybe, although Cleveland has very little in the way of a post threat and I don't think Bynum is much better a defender than Mbenga, so an Odom-Gasol front line would be fine barring foul trouble. But why the Magic? L.A. beat them playing Odom-Gasol last year. Gasol can handle Howard... though Nelson could get into the lane easily against Fisher and I'm not sure how well those two could cut off the rim.

boston.balla
05-03-2010, 05:32 AM
whoever gets out of the east bynum or not is going to win

If bynum does not play things will look nasty for the lakers even with favorable whistles. Both cavs and orlando have alot of depth in their frontcourt.

If bynum does not play, orlando will put the lakers bigs in foul trouble via jameer/vince on the drive, the cavs will put them via shaq and lebron. And when you have gasol/odom and no bynum you are in serious trouble cause both cle and orl have alot of size.

Giuseppe
05-03-2010, 05:40 AM
^Unless you come out, we stand a fine chance Vs either the Cavs or the Magic. Neither has accomplished a f'in' thing.

If you come out, it's going to be extremely difficult. You've more or less remained in the mindset of defending that '08 title, as if '09 never occurred. Nothing wrong with that. This tact has preserved your players & fans.

TheManFromAcme
05-03-2010, 09:04 AM
You don't need much out of Bynum other then some consistent boards, a vague presence, some blocked shots and good old fashion clogging. Points out of Drew is just gravy. Oh, he'll have some 15/10 nights but that's all you can expect out of the lad.

Tlong, your a funny guy. :toast :lol

Ashy Larry
05-03-2010, 09:13 AM
was definitely tough to watch and it may come back to bite the Lakers in the ass. Nonetheless, if he can give us a good 20 minutes, and 8 and 8, I'll take that everyday of the week.

TheManFromAcme
05-03-2010, 09:21 AM
was definitely tough to watch and it may come back to bite the Lakers in the ass. Nonetheless, if he can give us a good 20 minutes, and 8 and 8, I'll take that everyday of the week.

+1

We need to get game 2 out of the way and take advantage of that 3.5 days off until game 3. Don't know if it will Drew that much good but it will help everyone else out. If we make the finals this year it will be 3 years in a row without Drew being a factor in us getting there.

Ashy Larry
05-03-2010, 10:05 AM
+1

We need to get game 2 out of the way and take advantage of that 3.5 days off until game 3. Don't know if it will Drew that much good but it will help everyone else out. If we make the finals this year it will be 3 years in a row without Drew being a factor in us getting there.

I don't wanna give up on the kid but damn, three years of knee injuries. I call him Mr. Glass and not because he crashes the boards.

If there is one bargaining chip out the we can use as trade bait, there it is. I would just love to see him healthy for one year and play a full 82 games. Now the first two injuries weren't his fault. Kind of freak accidents: landing on Odom's foot and Bean crashing into his knee. Just bad luck for the kid.

Less Bynum does mean more touches for Pau and Bean, and hopefully we can get that 8 and 8 from 'Drew.

TheManFromAcme
05-03-2010, 10:12 AM
I don't wanna give up on the kid but damn, three years of knee injuries. I call him Mr. Glass and not because he crashes the boards.

If there is one bargaining chip out the we can use as trade bait, there it is. I would just love to see him healthy for one year and play a full 82 games. Now the first two injuries weren't his fault. Kind of freak accidents: landing on Odom's foot and Bean crashing into his knee. Just bad luck for the kid.

Less Bynum does mean more touches for Pau and Bean, and hopefully we can get that 8 and 8 from 'Drew.

Yup :tu

ChrisRichards
05-03-2010, 10:13 AM

Trading Bynum is LA's meal ticket to get rid of Luke Walton's contract too...

Killakobe81
05-03-2010, 11:14 AM
LOL tlong posting about bad knees ...

I warned you when you did this EARLIER in the season ...

And looked what happened to roy in fact I even predicted the timeframe he would be out ...

SO you mess with the basketball gods AGAIN ..so I wonder which Blazer gets injured next?

I say someone out for 3-6 months ...book it. and the real Blazers fans in here (like Lil Penny) blame Tlong's bitc$h a$$ ... when it does.

Giuseppe
05-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Testify, Killa, testify!!!!

Mike D
05-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Speaking of, is Greg Oden able to stand up yet?

:rollin:rollin:rollin