PDA

View Full Version : I told my EX the dog died, was I wrong?

Re-Animator
05-03-2010, 03:21 AM
Fucking bitch didn't care enough about my ass why should a dog matter?

I told her Sophie was hit by a car and it felt good to see her feeling some of the pain I have been feeling all these weeks, WTF happened to the if the "shoe fits!" era?

Why must men get played?

Re-Animator
05-03-2010, 03:25 AM
9JOsd9rScrQ&feature=related

MiamiHeat
05-03-2010, 03:32 AM
some fathers fail to teach their sons

all men should know this

All women are crazy in one way or another. It's in their nature to be overly emotional. They freak out, nervous, overly worry about things. Are you going to be a good financial supporter so she can have a good "nest" ? It's in their nature because this is the very same thing that makes them good mothers. They are nurturers.

Women will say one thing, but what really drives a woman is FEELINGS. How they FEEL about something will trump/influence what they THINK about something, for the most part.

You can't really depend on them (again, not all women are like this, there are exceptions). If you get lucky and find a REALLY good woman, you better hold on to her, cause they are few and far between. The rest are crazy.

move on, and don't ever put a woman on a pedestal again.

MiamiHeat
05-03-2010, 03:43 AM
oh, and you did the right thing

fuck that bitch. she hurt you and doesn't even care, but she cares about a dog.

let the bitch cry a little.

move on

montgod
05-03-2010, 03:43 AM
Fucking bitch didn't care enough about my ass why should a dog matter?

I told her Sophie was hit by a car and it felt good to see her feeling some of the pain I have been feeling all these weeks, WTF happened to the if the "shoe fits!" era?

Why must men get played?

So was is her dog? I guess not if you still had the dog for a couple of weeks. And is the dog still living with you?

It is wrong... but sort of funny in a demented way especially if she did you wrong.

Re-Animator
05-03-2010, 04:00 AM
oh, and you did the right thing

fuck that bitch. she hurt you and doesn't even care, but she cares about a dog.

let the bitch cry a little.

move on

My new friend! :toast

RtgjISmLw_Y

Re-Animator
05-03-2010, 04:01 AM
So was is her dog? I guess not if you still had the dog for a couple of weeks. And is the dog still living with you?

It is wrong... but sort of funny in a demented way especially if she did you wrong.

Are you in Law school?

Scola
05-03-2010, 04:15 AM
In order to make my judgment, I need to know : Did the dog actually die?

If it did (and assuming you didn't purposely plan it) then tough luck for her.

If you just made up the story to get at her... then your probably a bit obsessed with her and just need to move on. You don't want to turn into one of those crazy exes who can't let go...

montgod
05-03-2010, 04:42 AM
Are you in Law school?

No, I am not in law school. I was just trying to get the full story since you only shared half of it.

With the assumption that the dog is still alive and you told her a tale just to screw with her, I guess you could say she deserves that especially if she was in the wrong in the relationship and if she is trying to get the dog back from you and you don't want to give the dog up.

Possession is 9/10ths of the law (again... I ain't in law school just heard that popular saying... haha).

Cheer up man... lots of fish in the sea (I know... easier said then done). Just learn from the situation, be happy you are out of it since she obviously wasn't the "one", and move on with your life. I wish you good luck!

tlongII
05-03-2010, 08:54 AM
That's messed up mouse. Wasn't she supporting you the entire time you lived together? I know you didn't have a regular job so it seems as if she must have been. Within a couple of weeks of her moving out you miraculously found a job. That seems suspicious to me. Were you playing her?

marini martini
05-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Oh Puhleeese!:lmao

Sophie
05-03-2010, 09:03 AM
i'll give her an anonymous call from a payphone and tell her not to worry,
but i'm sure as hell not coming back.

the jews didn't rush back to sobibor...

JudynTX
05-03-2010, 09:08 AM
i'll give her an anonymous call from a payphone and tell her not to worry,
but i'm sure as hell not coming back.

the jews didn't rush back to sobibor...

Are you living the good life now Sophie? :toast

djohn2oo8
05-03-2010, 09:08 AM
"Man Fuck these bitches, I swear I care about everything BUT these bitches" - lil wayne

TRUTH

Sophie
05-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Are you living the good life now Sophie? :toast

unfulfilled crotch flavored peanut butter cravings aside, yes.

mrsmaalox
05-03-2010, 09:44 AM
It may have been snarky but so what? ;) You have every reason to feel bitter, you went thru a lot trying to provide for Sophie those last couple of weeks, why didn't the EX ask about her then?

Sportcamper
05-03-2010, 12:40 PM
When you do cruel things to your ex all you are doing is reinforcing her decision to leave you…

If you really want to upset the ex…Move on, forgive, get back in shape, stop drinking, be polite to her family and always dress nice if she or her family sees you…Take your in laws to lunch once in a while…Let them see how happy you are…Tell them things like, “I don’t know what it is but I have no desire to ever have a drink again, its like some huge burden has been lifted off of my shoulders, I have not been this happy in years”…

Pretty soon your Mother or Father in law will be saying to your ex how foolish she was to divorce you & what a great guy you are…

Fat Bones
05-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Let her know I have a dog for her.
:toast

Sisk
05-03-2010, 01:44 PM
gtfo mouse

ploto
05-03-2010, 05:59 PM
When you do cruel things to your ex all you are doing is reinforcing her decision to leave you…

If you really want to upset the ex…Move on, forgive, get back in shape, stop drinking, be polite to her family and always dress nice if she or her family sees you…Take your in laws to lunch once in a while…Let them see how happy you are…

This.

tlongII
05-03-2010, 06:18 PM

If you really want to upset the ex…Move on, forgive, get back in shape, stop drinking, be polite to her family and always dress nice if she or her family sees you…Take your in laws to lunch once in a while…Let them see how happy you are…Tell them things like, “I don’t know what it is but I have no desire to ever have a drink again, its like some huge burden has been lifted off of my shoulders, I have not been this happy in years”…

Pretty soon your Mother or Father in law will be saying to your ex how foolish she was to divorce you & what a great guy you are…

That's what my ex did to me. MAN that pissed me off! :bang

exstatic
05-03-2010, 06:39 PM
This.

Rich. Have you moved on from the whole "The Spurs traded Rasho to Toronto" thing yet?

MiamiHeat
05-03-2010, 10:22 PM

petty thinking

self-validation?

centering your life around revenge?

boring. no thanks

Re-Animator
05-03-2010, 11:42 PM
Wow it's been awhile since I had jack and coke after 8 bud lights!

Anyway I apologized to Kim for telling her Sophie was dead. I told her at the time I was really upset at her and wanted her to feel some pain also.

Chances are I may never find another woman who will want to live with me so I now know I must just live the life of a bachelor and give online dating a shot.

Should I lie about myself or tell the truth?

here are some screen shots of the hotmails.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/222-1.jpg?t=1272948658

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/kim.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/sophie.jpg

BRHornet45
05-03-2010, 11:55 PM
sons the whole problem is that in America women are raised to believe that the world revolves around them and men should bow down to everything they say. That's just how pussified our society is in this country. From the girl next door to the Hollywood actress you see on the big screen. oh and sons of course I am only referring to women who are worth looking at ... meaning 6's on up, not fat trash. sons you're better off treating a good looking woman like dirt because if you have ANYTHING going for you financially or in the meat department, then I guarantee it will benefit you in the long run and she will be the one kissing your ass. God bless

Cyrano
05-05-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm disappointed in you. You mean after you told her the dog died you didn't start calling at 3AM and playing a recording of a dog barking, followed by the sound of screeching tires, and hang up?

mouse
05-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Only a sick ex comic who now owns his own radio shack would come up with that type of an idea.

I was going to make some Xmas card with me and Sophie and send them out so the secret was not intended to be permanent. But I have to live by my actions and if I can't come clean myself, how can I demand that from others?

But that would have been an excellent Idea! :toast

ShoogarBear
05-05-2010, 11:09 PM
mouse, you twit, don't post her e-mail in a public forum.

Whisky Dog
05-05-2010, 11:50 PM
sons the whole problem is that in America women are raised to believe that the world revolves around them and men should bow down to everything they say. That's just how pussified our society is in this country. From the girl next door to the Hollywood actress you see on the big screen. oh and sons of course I am only referring to women who are worth looking at ... meaning 6's on up, not fat trash. sons you're better off treating a good looking woman like dirt because if you have ANYTHING going for you financially or in the meat department, then I guarantee it will benefit you in the long run and she will be the one kissing your ass. God bless

Flip the script

Whisky Dog
05-05-2010, 11:51 PM

I just emailed her. Have to say the first batch of naked pics are just o.k.

mouse
05-07-2010, 12:33 AM

It's on her facebook page. why would you get an email in the first place unless you didn't want to be emailed in the first place?

am I missing something here? she has a rich uncle in Nigeria with 50 million dollars E-mailing her....is she really worried about a lonely horny ST poster?