PDA

View Full Version : Spurs are ABSOLUTELY going to pummel the Suns!

Rummpd
05-03-2010, 09:54 AM
This prediction worked on the Mavs (I was off one game as the Spurs mailed in game 5 and game 1 had some of the strangest officiating ever but the Spurs did overwhelm the very talented Mavs). Now I standing with the resilient, motivated and still under-appreciated greatness of the big three + Hill, Dice, and Blair to take out the Suns in 6 (at most). This Spurs team is special as I have been saying for weeks and when they came together post Finley - they have been as good as anyone in the NBA and have not peaked yet.

Time to break Nash's heart and that of the boorish (but very talented) Amare and that of all Suns's fans again! Time to step up naysayers, fence sitters, almost bandwaggoners, and time to truly back the Spurs!

spurspokesman
05-03-2010, 10:01 AM
This prediction worked on the Mavs (I was off one game as the Spurs mailed in game 5 and game 1 had some of the strangest officiating ever but the Spurs did overwhelm the very talented Mavs). Now I standing with the resilient, motivated and still under-appreciated greatness of the big three + Hill, Dice, and Blair to take out the Suns in 6 (at most). This Spurs team is special as I have been saying for weeks and when they came together post Finley - they have been as good as anyone in the NBA and have not peaked yet.

Time to break Nash's heart and that of the boorish (but very talented) Amare and that of all Suns's fans again! Time to step up naysayers, fence sitters, almost bandwaggoners, and time to truly back the Spurs!

I hope the spurs keep up the play they showed in rd 1 which blew me away. But on another note this is the same team that can look like batman one night and joker the next . If we keep playing hard number 5 is really within our grasp. We are probably the best 7th seed ever. Let's go SPURS

z0sa
05-03-2010, 10:07 AM
I was skeptical during your first thread, but that series changed the Spurs into title contenders. They need to bury this Suns team.

in2deep
05-03-2010, 10:11 AM
take Nash out of his misery already. Where is Horry when you need him?

dreamcastrocks
05-03-2010, 10:26 AM
take Nash out of his misery already. Where is Horry when you need him?

Fail.

jag
05-03-2010, 10:32 AM
This team is much better coached than the D'Antoni teams. I think it'll be a good series.

TampaDude
05-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Spurs.

in.

5in10
05-03-2010, 10:36 AM
I do not like your threads.

Old School 44
05-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Key players on both sides, keep saying they are different from teams past. This may be true, but if the Spurs win the first game (or even the second), I think the Phoenix fans and media, will "pummel the Suns" with "Here we go again" articles and the key guys, Amare and Nash will feel the pressure of seasons past.

BanditHiro
05-03-2010, 11:01 AM
they will not deny us our vengeance.

Capt Bringdown
05-03-2010, 11:05 AM
This Spurs team is special as I have been saying for weeks and when they came together post Finley...

I hope you're right about the special part, and I think it's safe to say we wouldn't have been a 7th seed if that POS Finley had retired after the end of last year like he should have.

Kamnik
05-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Spurs in 5... It isn't even close.

fyatuk
05-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Key players on both sides, keep saying they are different from teams past. This may be true, but if the Spurs win the first game (or even the second), I think the Phoenix fans and media, will "pummel the Suns" with "Here we go again" articles and the key guys, Amare and Nash will feel the pressure of seasons past.

Considering, I think it was Grant Hill, in one of the previews said they couldn't get over Game 1 in 2008, that could be the case, especially if it's a tough loss like that one.

rascal
05-03-2010, 11:34 AM

You will go into hiding when the spurs lose. It may not be to the suns but it will be to the lakers.

TDomination
05-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Where is Horry when you need him?

Where is D'Antoni when you need him

I always felt so safe when i saw him on the opposite bench

Giuseppe
05-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Get this pummeling out of your system, cuz God willing and the creek don't rise after this aforementioned vow of pummel, you'll be on the receiving end of same toot sweet.

JR3
05-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Where is D'Antoni when you need him

I always felt so safe when i saw him on the opposite bench

Yeah we would score whenever we wanted when he was around.

Drachen
05-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Get this pummeling out of your system, cuz God willing and the creek don't rise after this aforementioned vow of pummel, you'll be on the receiving end of same toot sweet.

Toot Sweet?!?!

You have got to be kidding me.

4>0rings
05-03-2010, 10:19 PM
You SUCK

ooshmay
05-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Nash is killing it..

Rummpd
05-04-2010, 12:10 AM
Unless Pop keeps pulling off these inane rotations.

m33p0
05-04-2010, 12:57 AM
i blame you.... fucking jinx thread.

rascal
05-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Bump

5in10
05-10-2010, 04:47 PM
screw this thread and your jinxing.

Kamala
05-10-2010, 06:55 PM
By pummel do they mean blow?