PDA

View Full Version : Sporks going to get regulated tonight and in this series!

Officer Slater
05-03-2010, 12:45 PM
FTS! :smokin

Saul Silver
05-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Hell yeah brother! One love! :smokin

benefactor
05-03-2010, 12:47 PM
I was wondering when we would see an Officer Slater thread.

Blackjack
05-03-2010, 12:52 PM
I was wondering when we would see an Officer Slater thread.

Well ... there it is. :wakeup

:exits thread never to return again

Killakobe81
05-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Hey TBH ...Suns fans have been quiet too quiet. Me thinks, they really do WANNA BELIEVE that THIS is their year to beat the Spurs ....and inside they feel it in their hearts ..

but in their back of their minds they KNOW that the spurs own that ass ...So they are putting all their hopes and dreams in to Game one...and are not talking much trash cuz they are afraid to jinx it ...

We all know that Phil is 45-0 when he wins game Ones but I bet Pop is NOT very far behind (Im sure a spur fan can verify that) ...bECAUSE all NBA teams are at almost 85% when they win Game + have HCA ...

Game one in effect is the series, unless we have another Horry/Nash/amare incident! LOL

Tonight's game is gonna be great.

IMHO if the Suns wins they have a good chance to advance but I would NOT count them (spurs) out ...because they are proven champs ...

If spurs win you might as well stick a fork in the suns ..the spurs are NOT the Blazers you lose game one to Duncan and Pop you might as well just bend over and take it ...my 2 cents as a neutral observer ...

tdunk21
05-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Hey TBH ...Suns fans have been quiet too quiet. Me thinks, they really do WANNA BELIEVE that THIS is their year to beat the Spurs ....and inside they feel it in their hearts ..

but in their back of their minds they KNOW that the spurs own that ass ...So they are putting all their hopes and dreams in to Game one...and are not talking much trash cuz they are afraid to jinx it ...

We all know that Phil is 45-0 when he wins game Ones but I bet Pop is NOT very far behind (Im sure a spur fan can verify that) ...bECAUSE all NBA teams are at almost 85% when they win Game + have HCA ...

Game one in effect is the series, unless we have another Horry/Nash/amare incident! LOL

Tonight's game is gonna be great.

IMHO if the Suns wins they have a good chance to advance but I would NOT count them (spurs) out ...because they are proven champs ...

If spurs win you might as well stick a fork in the suns ..the spurs are NOT the Blazers you lose game one to Duncan and Pop you might as well just bend over and take it ...my 2 cents as a neutral observer ...

this mmight be the first time i agree with a laker fan.....:toast

J.T.
05-03-2010, 01:06 PM
FTS! :smokin

Cosign. Fuck The Suns, indeed.

TimmehC
05-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Officer Slater makes a thread saying Spurs will lose? That's pretty much a guarantee of victory.

Sec24Row7
05-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Nah... We were up 2-0 against Phil in 04.. Then .4 happened in game 5

xellos88330
05-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Cosign. Fuck The Suns, indeed.

:lmao

I was thinking the same thing!:flag:

Hook Dem
05-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Office Slater.........office Slater.... when will you learn?:lol

TampaDude
05-03-2010, 01:41 PM

Mavs won Game 1, and they're now fishing. If the Spurs get the split in PHX, the series is pretty much over.

SPAMite Extremist
05-03-2010, 01:48 PM
The Spork was given to us by the Almighty SPAM so that even the most simple minded Suns fan could hold in his hand a physical representation that could help them understand the true strength of the Spurs. Within the Spork lies the essence of Spurs basketball; a cohesion of fundamental elements that elevates simple things to unparralled greatness. Just as Duncan is both Man and SPAM, so the Spork is both fork and spoon, and so are the Spurs both offensive and defensive, inside and outside.

And even for all infidels who would be so foolish to stand against us and support the Sunsi faction the Spork still offers some hope. In this one utensil can Suns fan both jab his eyes to blindness so that he may no longer witness the horrific brutality of the Spurs defeating his pathetic team, but the Spork can then be used to spoon up the flood of tears that come from the torturous 12 month wait until it's time for Nash to fail again next year.

TampaDude
05-03-2010, 01:56 PM
The Spork was given to us by the Almighty SPAM so that even the most simple minded Suns fan could hold in his hand a physical representation that could help them understand the true strength of the Spurs. Within the Spork lies the essence of Spurs basketball; a cohesion of fundamental elements that elevates simple things to unparralled greatness. Just as Duncan is both Man and SPAM, so the Spork is both fork and spoon, and so are the Spurs both offensive and defensive, inside and outside.

And even for all infidels who would be so foolish to stand against us and support the Sunsi faction the Spork still offers some hope. In this one utensil can Suns fan both jab his eyes to blindness so that he may no longer witness the horrific brutality of the Spurs defeating his pathetic team, but the Spork can then be used to spoon up the flood of tears that come from the torturous 12 month wait until it's time for Nash to fail again next year.

:lmao

Pistons < Spurs
05-03-2010, 01:58 PM
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4677/timsporkqj6.jpg

TimmehC
05-03-2010, 02:04 PM

epic win.