PDA

View Full Version : Beastly time: the Corpus Clock

Winehole23
05-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Chronophage alert. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/video/2008/sep/18/christi.clock)

PakiDan
05-03-2010, 05:21 PM
What the fucking hell does this mean? Why do people start these obscure threads that make no sense to most if not all people?? I mean.. I googled it only to learn it's some obscure clock in England.... but really, who cares?

Winehole23
05-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Link to the vid of the clock in action is embedded in the OP and it's not required to care at all. It's a bagatelle, nothing more.

Winehole23
05-03-2010, 05:55 PM
What the fucking hell does this mean? It doesn't mean anything. Chronophage is the name of the beastie on the clock.

Why do people start these obscure threads that make no sense to most if not all people?? First of all, if making sense was was an enforced rule in this forum, activity would have already ceased or will very soon. Unless I'm very much mistaken, it's not required.

Second of all, the online bulletin board is a buffet line. If you don't like one thing just move on to the next one.

Winehole23
05-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Why allow yourself to hung up on such irritating trifles, PakiDan? Was it really easier and more painless for you to to post a mini-rant in response to an allegedly incomprehensible OP? :hat

LnGrrrR
05-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Ha! I asked the wife if we could get one...

She said no. :(