PDA

View Full Version : Call it being a sore loser.....

Sense
05-04-2010, 12:33 AM
Technically, it isn't... I actually expected the Suns to win game one...

But I've never seen such a whiny team/fans in a game.

I've seen Nash talking to the refs just about every quarter of the game... and the coach too.

The fans keep booing and whining about calls....

I just had to make a thread about it.

I did however enjoy the "Beat the Spurs".

ALVAREZ6
05-04-2010, 12:35 AM
the best offense is a good defense. you expected the suns to win game 1? you stupid shithead. lol. suns are going to cream you faggots this series.

fuck off.

Don't hide after the opposite happens cute boy

Spurminator
I think you're being a sore loser. The Suns tonight were no whinier than the Spurs, or most other teams, are in an average Playoff game.

urunobili
lol cocky spurs fans that thought they'd win this game :lol

the suns are for real... only shot to win the series is win next one

Mr.Robinson
05-04-2010, 12:36 AM
the best offense is a good defense. you expected the suns to win game 1? you stupid shithead. lol. suns are going to cream you faggots this series.

fuck off.

Angry kid.

ShoogarBear
Is Sun Fan seriously chanting "nah-nah-nah-nah hey-hey-hey"?

Seriously?

Gawd. Game On of the WCSF is their championship.

Congrats! When's the parade?

ffadicted
the "goodbye" tune by suns fans at the end of a game 1 home win was hilarious

DontStopBelieving
05-04-2010, 12:37 AM
I expected a Spurs loss in game 1. Game 2 will be a Spurs win. Book it

tdunk21
05-04-2010, 12:38 AM

yeah they r kinda new at beating spurs....

alchemist
05-04-2010, 12:40 AM
lol emo :lol

Sense
I think you're being a sore loser. The Suns tonight were no whinier than the Spurs, or most other teams, are in an average Playoff game.

You really think we outwhined them?

I was considering making this thread by the 3rd quarter.... so I still don't think I'm being a sore loser. Even after the loss, I think we'll win the series.

So I'm not worried... or mad about it.

But the homerism in that arena was just amazing.

Frenzy

I've seen Nash talking to the refs just about every quarter of the game... and the coach too.

I did too :lol

:lol don't forget the streamers

Kamala
05-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Sore loser

DubMcDub
05-04-2010, 12:59 AM

You must listen to the Spurs on the radio?

Goran Dragic
05-04-2010, 01:00 AM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

dav4463
05-04-2010, 01:01 AM
Mavs whine more. Cuban alone, whines more than all the suns put together!

Actually, I've never felt better after a loss. The reason is the Suns played absolutely their best game tonight. They were near perfect and the Spurs were still right there in the end and the Spurs didn't play nearly as well as they are capable of playing.

No way will J.Rich and Nash stay that hot for an entire series. Game one does not win a series. Ask the Mavericks about that!

Sense
05-04-2010, 01:02 AM
:(:(:(:(:(

I'll let you enjoy that one for now :hat

ploto
05-04-2010, 01:02 AM
Are you really whining about someone else whining??

Bob Lanier
05-04-2010, 01:03 AM
But I've never seen such a whiny team
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/andrewlazor/duncan.jpg
http://photos.upi.com/topics-CLEVELAND-CAVALIERS-AT-DETROIT-PISTONS/3c2bba6c635d0c9c2d761ddb8d8a11e9/T_1.jpg
http://nbcsportsmedia2.msnbc.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070502/070502_referee_vmed_1a.widec.jpg
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007/1120/nba_ap_lebron_260.jpg

Sense
05-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Are you really whining about someone else whining??

Pretty much.... if you want to call that whining.

Sense
05-04-2010, 01:06 AM
Ok I guess I generalized....

to be more clear, the fans overwhelmed me... I guess I exaggerated with the Nash and the Suns coach talking to the refs every quarter.

tuncaboylu
05-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Lol. The "elite" championship contending team expecting a loss, fucking irony.

fuck the spurs. suns > you. :king :lol

Do you know the meaning of the " elite championship contending team", despite being a Phoenix Suns fan? Interesting...

By the way go and fuck yourself.

Budkin
05-04-2010, 01:21 AM

fuck off.

This guy right here is a riot. Let's see your smarmy ass show up when we eliminate your favorite men in purple yet again. I'll make sure and bump all the threads you menstruated in.

jag
05-04-2010, 01:32 AM
I love suns fan talking shit like the Suns accomplished something by winning a playoff home game.

Strike
05-04-2010, 01:46 AM

fuck off.

It's cute how noobs think this is an epic post. :downspin:

Samurai Jane
05-04-2010, 11:29 AM
You really think we outwhined them?

I was considering making this thread by the 3rd quarter.... so I still don't think I'm being a sore loser. Even after the loss, I think we'll win the series.

So I'm not worried... or mad about it.

But the homerism in that arena was just amazing.

I have to agree with you. My husband and I were at the game in the stands and I had to seriously bite my tongue. It was just ridiculous. This guy next to me whined and complained about every single call (no I'm not exaggerating) made against the Suns. :whine I also had to say the video of the Gorilla running over the Coyote several times in a Hummer was kind of tacky too. Of course, I'm one of those that also believes that it's not cool to cheer when the player of the opposing team gets injured.

I had to giggle at them celebrating like they won the championship too. Funny stuff.

At least they weren't terribly rude to us.. to our faces anyway. :blah

MateoNeygro
05-04-2010, 12:02 PM

fuck off.

Lol silly Suns fan. :lmao
Your team will be relevant one day.

dreamcastrocks
05-04-2010, 12:07 PM
I love suns fan talking shit like the Suns accomplished something by winning a playoff home game.

We have. lol. It is called progress. You have to progress in order to win the series. The Suns have lost their last 2 game 1's when they had home court advantage. This was a huge win for the Suns and their physche.

Lol silly Suns fan. :lmao
Your team will be relevant one day.

It has been for a long time.... just not in the winning championships kinda way. :(

dreamcastrocks
05-04-2010, 12:09 PM
I have to agree with you. My husband and I were at the game in the stands and I had to seriously bite my tongue. It was just ridiculous. This guy next to me whined and complained about every single call (no I'm not exaggerating) made against the Suns. :whine I also had to say the video of the Gorilla running over the Coyote several times in a Hummer was kind of tacky too. Of course, I'm one of those that also believes that it's not cool to cheer when the player of the opposing team gets injured.

I had to giggle at them celebrating like they won the championship too. Funny stuff.

At least they weren't terribly rude to us.. to our faces anyway. :blah

Why is this a big deal? Popovich is a MASTER of working over the refs, and that is pretty much common knowledge here, no? He'll call a timeout, just to talk to the refs. (this is a compliment btw)

Ginobili and Timmy seem to complain about every call or non call as well. I see it as par for the course. :shrug:

Phillip
05-04-2010, 12:14 PM

you do realize that the Suns are wearing purple and orange, not silver and black, right?

spurs are the kings of whining and complaining and flopping and having whiny faggot fans. this has been a trend for years.

MateoNeygro
05-04-2010, 01:36 PM
We have. lol. It is called progress. You have to progress in order to win the series. The Suns have lost their last 2 game 1's when they had home court advantage. This was a huge win for the Suns and their physche.

It has been for a long time.... just not in the winning championships kinda way. :(

Fair enough. I have respect for the Suns and most of their fans just not cockhead who get on SPURS forums and talk shit after winning one game. Nice game by the Suns but it's going to take a lot more to win the series.

dreamcastrocks
05-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Fair enough. I have respect for the Suns and most of their fans just not cockhead who get on SPURS forums and talk shit after winning one game. Nice game by the Suns but it's going to take a lot more to win the series.

Come on. Faggot fuck face is an all time classic. :D

MateoNeygro
05-04-2010, 01:38 PM
you do realize that the Suns are wearing purple and orange, not silver and black, right?

spurs are the kings of whining and complaining and flopping and having whiny faggot fans. this has been a trend for years.

Lol awww Phillip don't be mad we ended your season. The only faggot here is you.

MateoNeygro
05-04-2010, 01:40 PM
Come on. Faggot fuck face is an all time classic. :D

:lol I like dumpster baby or call someone hooker spit. Faggot fuck face is so cliche now.

anakha
05-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Just to let everyone know, hunterxaz is a well-known poster who got banned for a month from the SomethingAwful forums for his rabid Suns fandom.

I posted a link to his posts here to the sports forum over there, and the reactions to his trolling here were as follows:

Hahahaha

oh my god

Ah yes... it's like a gently aged Cabernet... brings me right back to a simpler time on SAS.

He really was the worst poster ever.

hunter rules.

Like the NBA's Von Dozier

God damn

BoricuaCJA
05-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Not gonna lie, made me laugh a little but pissed me off mostly and I hope it lights the fire under the Spurs to win game 2. Why would you say that after the first game? I would understand if they won the series or maybe after they won 3 games while we have 1 or no wins but after game 1 was ridiculous!

jjktkk
05-04-2010, 03:11 PM
You must listen to the Spurs on the radio?

Or the Mavs owner whining about the refs?

Mr.Robinson
05-04-2010, 04:05 PM

Maybe next year.

YoMamaIsCallin
05-04-2010, 04:54 PM
I also had to say the video of the Gorilla running over the Coyote several times in a Hummer was kind of tacky too.

The mascots always get together for these series and do these "bits" for video. It's a cooperative thing. You'll see something going the other way when the Spurs get home. Personally, I enjoy the creativity. I didn't see the video but it sounds reminiscent of the Road Runner cartoons.

ploto
05-04-2010, 05:34 PM
I just wonder what all these self-righteous Spurs thought on the occasions when the Spurs fans would chant "Javie sucks!" over and over.

But of course, it does not appear he will be back before the play-offs end, so they won't get to do that this year.

NFGIII
05-04-2010, 05:41 PM

I expected to win this game. And if the Spurs had played with a little more composure early on I think they would have. Too many missed layups and point blank looks. TD missed several of those and should have had many more "and 1s" then he did.

TD, Pop, and any good player works them, too. Phil Jackson isn't called the zen master fro nothing. This is par for the course IMO.

As for the Suns fans don't you think most fans think similarly? I've caught myself many a time due to the replay. What looked like a foul in our favor turned out not to be. Anyway have pitty o them. It's been since '76 that they were in the Finals and have never won one.

Let them dream. Hope springs eternal.

lol cocky spurs fans that thought they'd win this game :lol

the suns are for real... only shot to win the series is win next one

I guess I'm aone of those cocky fans then. Se eabove why I thought they could have.

But these Suns are for real and have a good chance to win it all. But right now it looks like the sleeping gaint has awoken and will now start to play much better ball than we saw them against the Thunder. I believe that LA's length will absolutely destroy the Suns if they meet in the WCF.

Shank
05-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Do you guys prefer to watch the games through a monocle or have your hired help describe all the action to you? Me, I can afford both.

Obstructed_View
05-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Suns fans have more people that react to every whistle than probably any team once they get a froth going, and in previous years, D'Antoni's Suns teams were more than happy to help play to those people. I think the demeanor of the team has changed quite a bit, and they're following the example of their coach. We'll see how they react after they lose game two, though.

Dave McNulla
05-04-2010, 09:29 PM
i was never worried about the game, and i won't worry about the series unless the spurs lose a third game (whether it's game 3 or game 6).

cracked me up how the suns fans had foam coming from their mouths.
http://blogs.theage.com.au/schembri/cujo.jpg

chants, screams, singing, sitting on their hands during spurs runs, complaining about the most obvious calls. and the "it's R time" banners. way over the top, trying to convince themselves that the big bad wolf won't gobble them up again.