PDA

View Full Version : Peter Burns: Interview the Racist Idiot Mike Taylor

tmtcsc
05-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Hey Peter,

Here's an idea:

Why not interview the racist idiot in your own studio ? Mike Taylor would NEVER dare to play stereotypical Gangsta or African Drum beat music if he hosted a show on the EAST side. Could you imagine him spouting off with some African American slang ? Nope, he reserves it all for the Mexican Americans.

When he says he's going to do a show on the West side of San Antonio, he starts playing Mariachi music in the background with whistles and cat calls being heard.

I don't think I'm being overly sensitive either. That type of crap has NO place on the radio. Hearing that nimrod and his goofball sidekick with their exaggerated twangs makes me sick.

Many folks in the Dallas area seem to have a perception of San Antonio as a city full of ignorant, lower class people. Mike Taylor is just another jack ass with a mic.

A couple of weeks ago he proposed carrying some sort of poster-sized picture of Dirk's ex girlfriend to distract him during a game. Really ? If he knew anything about San Antonio, he'd know that we don't do it like that down here.

We win with class and act like we've been here before. Which, he has not. Yesterdays show was the last straw. I don't listen often and never will again...unless the Zone is on a commercial.

Sorry, had to vent.

Cane
05-04-2010, 11:50 AM
Imo don't give racist idiots anymore time unless its behind bars :)

e20dylan
05-04-2010, 11:53 AM
what is he saying?? there are tons of mexicans in san antonio?? they are lower class mexicans?? is he wrong??? no

i cant even go to a corner store and get some powerd sugared donuts i gotta settle for some donutitas or some shit. move the spurs to austin!

DisAsTerBot
05-04-2010, 11:55 AM
what is he saying?? there are tons of mexicans in san antonio?? they are lower class mexicans?? is he wrong??? no

i cant even go to a corner store and get some powerd sugared donuts i gotta settle for some donutitas or some shit. move the spurs to austin!

:rolleyes that's what austin needs, more things for people to bandwagon!!!!

tmtcsc
05-04-2010, 12:07 PM

Hi Mike.

Parker2112
05-04-2010, 12:10 PM

:lol

purist
05-04-2010, 12:31 PM
mike taylor is hispanic and so am I. he's pretty funny and not nearly as obnoxious as some others (George Lopez).

people need to quit being such wusses and get over it.

slayermin
05-04-2010, 12:34 PM
He's growing on me. Ever since I heard him refer to Wade Phillips as Coach Yuck-Yuck, I have been tuning in to his show. I don't agree with everything he says but he is entertaining. Some of his bits are borderline but I don't think he's a racist. Or maybe he is. I haven't heard anything yet for me to think he's a racist.

jag
05-04-2010, 12:39 PM

:lol

DarrinS
05-04-2010, 12:47 PM
In my 41 years on this Earth, I can't remember a time that people were more thin-skinned about race. Geez.

tmtcsc
05-04-2010, 12:47 PM
mike taylor is hispanic and so am I. he's pretty funny and not nearly as obnoxious as some others (George Lopez).

people need to quit being such wusses and get over it.

I'm Hispanic, not a wuss and think that his act is tired. It's not funny and I find it offensive. Its unnecessary, especially if you are going to single out a particular race. Why even go there ?

George Lopez USED to be funny and is now obnoxious (agreed).

easy7
05-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Mike Taylor is half and half but only makes fun of his Mexican half.

greyforest
05-04-2010, 12:53 PM
turn off the radio
turn off the tv

problem solved

tmtcsc
05-04-2010, 12:55 PM
In my 41 years on this Earth, I can't remember a time that people were more thin-skinned about race. Geez.

I'm certainly thin skinned about double-standards. If you celebrate one's culture and differences, that's one thing. But to come across as if you are mocking it and belittling it, that's where it becomes offensive. Perception is reality.

tmtcsc
05-04-2010, 12:58 PM
turn off the radio
turn off the tv

problem solved

Shit stinks even if you can't see it. Just saying. And no, I won't be tuning in. Thank goodness for satellite radio.

smrattler
05-04-2010, 01:00 PM

He also makes fun that he IS half-half. That makes it even, no?

The guy is hispanic IMO. I don't have a problem of people making fun of themselves or seeing humor in "their own". But when someone else says it, outsider, it makes people wonder.

Is Mike racist? Against his own race? I have to say I doubt it, if it's even possible actually.

tmtcsc
05-04-2010, 01:06 PM
He also makes fun that he IS half-half. That makes it even, no?

The guy is hispanic IMO. I don't have a problem of people making fun of themselves or seeing humor in "their own". But when someone else says it, outsider, it makes people wonder.

Is Mike racist? Against his own race? I have to say I doubt it, if it's even possible actually.

I didn't know he was half-hispanic. That changes things a little. Maybe "racist" was a bit strong then.

easy7
05-04-2010, 01:09 PM
You can take a jackass out of Dallas but you can't take Dallas out of the jackass.

rasho8
05-04-2010, 01:52 PM
I think everyone needs to shut up about the whole race thing. When did it become unacceptable to make fun of someone? This world would suck if I couldn't insult anyone I felt like.

Regardless people need to quit whining when someone calls someone else a 'retard' or when someone plays some mariachi music for gods sake. Yeah its juvenile but its still kind of funny.

Grow up and stop complaining, get a thicker skin and let it roll of your back. He didn't hurt you, no need to be upset about it.

Dr. Gonzo
05-04-2010, 01:56 PM
People actually listen to that piece of shit show? Mike Taylor fucking SUCKS.

Bukefal
05-04-2010, 02:20 PM

It's overreacting indeed. Especially in the USA it seems to be like that, overreacting about discrimination. everything is immediately discrimination and offensive. We don't have that over here, but its changing too.

lebomb
05-04-2010, 02:28 PM

LMAO..............half mexican and half white makes you MEXICAN!!!! Sorry, but white folk came up with this rule. Half black and half white makes one a no-gooder!!!! :toast Just thought I would clarify. I didnt make the rules.

Blake
05-04-2010, 02:32 PM
When he says he's going to do a show on the West side of San Antonio, he starts playing Mariachi music in the background with whistles and cat calls being heard.

I don't think I'm being overly sensitive either. That type of crap has NO place on the radio. Hearing that nimrod and his goofball sidekick with their exaggerated twangs makes me sick.

you find Mariachi music offensive?

Dro210
05-04-2010, 04:12 PM
A couple of weeks ago he proposed carrying some sort of poster-sized picture of Dirk's ex girlfriend to distract him during a game. Really ? If he knew anything about San Antonio, he'd know that we don't do it like that down here.

We win with class and act like we've been here before. Which, he has not. Yesterdays show was the last straw. I don't listen often and never will again...unless the Zone is on a commercial.

Sorry, had to vent.

I called in and called him out on this that day.... saying that's a Dallas move, and that's not how we do it in San Antonio. We're a classy organization, we win with class..... He proceeded to get "butthurt" as he would say, and called me arrogant a half dozen times. Class = Arrogance? I guess.... Saying winners do whatever it takes. Well I've got news for Mike Taylor, we've got 4 banners hanging in the AT&T that we didn't need classless shit like that to obtain.

He also made some crack about, "have you ever been downtown after 2am?... this town is far from classy"... somethin along those lines. Uhhhh... 2am downtown in any city is pretty rowdy, how does that determine class, and especially the class of an organization or entire city?

Guys an idiot.... He makes all these bad jokes cause he doesn't know shit about sports, and that's all he's got to fall back on.

Buddy Holly
05-04-2010, 04:16 PM

So he's been to the west side? rimshot!

But seriously bro, that irks you? I have Mexican/Hispanic friends who say worse about the west side.

tmtcsc
05-04-2010, 04:46 PM
you find Mariachi music offensive?

Ok, just for a second, imagine Mike Taylor announces that he will be at the local Hot Wings store on the East Side.

Cue the music: Sugarhill Gang Rap Music in the background begins to play followed by a soundclip from a movie where a black person is speaking broken English with a heavy twist of ebonics.

No, rap music isn't offensive. But its the total package thrown together projecting a stereotypical image.

Oh...that's right, its the West Side where everyone sounds like Speedy Gonzalez's slow cousin when they talk and where everyone's car horn sounds like "La Cucaracha" when they honk them. That's not an offensive portrayal.

in2deep
05-04-2010, 04:54 PM
LMAO..............half mexican and half white makes you MEXICAN!!!! Sorry, but white folk came up with this rule. Half black and half white makes one a no-gooder!!!! :toast Just thought I would clarify. I didnt make the rules.

white folk also came up with the concept of concentration camps.

Obstructed_View
05-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Imo don't give racist idiots anymore time unless its behind bars :)

Yeah, let's jail people for expressing their opinions. Where do those people think they are, anyway??

stxspurs
05-04-2010, 07:01 PM
ive been saying for awhile that he sucks along with his sidekick go gatos jimbob....i cant stand them....all his puro, gangsta balla bs is lame...im not offended but more so jsut upset how san antonio sportstalk sucks

san antonio spurs
05-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Yeah, let's jail people for expressing their opinions. Where do those people think they are, anyway??
:lol You think being racist is expressing an opinion?

dbestpro
05-04-2010, 08:58 PM
If 760 would just stop talking about the Cowboys (off season) and Tiger Woods they might actually be able to have some decent shows.

Jimmy Bobby
05-04-2010, 10:46 PM
Mike Taylor is a genius. You small minded folk just can't grasp him.

e20dylan
05-05-2010, 12:02 PM

you mad austin is a better city?? :flag:

the ATT center is closer to me in austin then it was when i lived in that shit hole city SA..

I dont have to breathe shit stain smell when i walk outside anymore.

The highways are a joke they are all about 25% done.

oh yah... the mexicans..... lol lets not forget san antonio slowly turning into the murder capitol of texas. thats bad

even the strip clubs in SA have to have girls put nipple plugs over there nipples. what kind of stupid shit is that ? lol

the lakes are trash in san antonio or "lake medina" whatever

i could sit here forever and trash that nasty ass city. only thing from turning it into a cespool of mexicans shitting on each other and smearing it in each others faces are the spurs

San Antonio is the pits. It's too crowded, too HOT, people are VERY VERY VERY stupid, the roads are ALWAYS under construction, it's running out of water, the highways are parking lots, it only has one grocery store (HEB) that never restocks until items are all gone, city leaders are corrupt clowns, the crime rate is deplorable.

Baking in the blazing sun because they let developers cut down all the trees and pave over the only source of water they have. What a bunch of numbnuts! Ya think "Julio" can fix it???

To put it simply, S.A. is fine if u are either Mexican or Military...anyone else could probably find better places to live.

easy7
05-05-2010, 12:39 PM

the ATT center is closer to me in austin then it was when i lived in that shit hole city SA..

oh yah... the mexicans..... lol lets not forget san antonio slowly turning into the murder capitol of texas. thats bad

even the strip clubs in SA have to have girls put nipple plugs over there nipples. what kind of stupid shit is that ? lol

i could sit here forever and trash that nasty ass city. only thing from turning it into a cespool of mexicans shitting on each other and smearing it in each others faces are the spurs

San Antonio is the pits. It's too crowded, too HOT, people are VERY VERY VERY stupid, the roads are ALWAYS under construction, it's running out of water, the highways are parking lots, it only has one grocery store (HEB) that never restocks until items are all gone, city leaders are corrupt clowns, the crime rate is deplorable.

Baking in the blazing sun because they let developers cut down all the trees and pave over the only source of water they have. What a bunch of numbnuts! Ya think "Julio" can fix it???

To put it simply, S.A. is fine if u are either Mexican or Military...anyone else could probably find better places to live.

Damn, this post was worst than you twit Mr. Bacsik.

e20dylan
05-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Damn, this post was worst than you twit Mr. Bacsik.

difference is im a bigger spurs fan then either of those kids combined. just speak the truth

Creation88
05-05-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm Hispanic, not a wuss and think that his act is tired. It's not funny and I find it offensive. Its unnecessary, especially if you are going to single out a particular race. Why even go there ?

George Lopez USED to be funny and is now obnoxious (agreed).

if you don't like it tune out.

Taylor is hilarious, listen daily.

Creation88
05-05-2010, 12:49 PM
I called in and called him out on this that day.... saying that's a Dallas move, and that's not how we do it in San Antonio. We're a classy organization, we win with class..... He proceeded to get "butthurt" as he would say, and called me arrogant a half dozen times. Class = Arrogance? I guess.... Saying winners do whatever it takes. Well I've got news for Mike Taylor, we've got 4 banners hanging in the AT&T that we didn't need classless shit like that to obtain.

He also made some crack about, "have you ever been downtown after 2am?... this town is far from classy"... somethin along those lines. Uhhhh... 2am downtown in any city is pretty rowdy, how does that determine class, and especially the class of an organization or entire city?

Guys an idiot.... He makes all these bad jokes cause he doesn't know shit about sports, and that's all he's got to fall back on.

all you fucking idiots that say we have class need to recognize the people in the stands. they were throwing confetti on the mavs fans and one even got his mouth busted in the Fan Zone. gimme a break already. your perception is not reality.

and the Taylor bit was a joke. get a fucking sense of humor.

Creation88
05-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Ok, just for a second, imagine Mike Taylor announces that he will be at the local Hot Wings store on the East Side.

Cue the music: Sugarhill Gang Rap Music in the background begins to play followed by a soundclip from a movie where a black person is speaking broken English with a heavy twist of ebonics.

No, rap music isn't offensive. But its the total package thrown together projecting a stereotypical image.

Oh...that's right, its the West Side where everyone sounds like Speedy Gonzalez's slow cousin when they talk and where everyone's car horn sounds like "La Cucaracha" when they honk them. That's not an offensive portrayal.

dude like Taylor says it's the Toy Department of the News. Sports is go-lucky, fun. get over it.

e20dylan
05-05-2010, 12:56 PM
im still waiting for someone to rebuttle my views on the shitty city

MaNuMaNiAc
05-05-2010, 12:59 PM
No offense, but the whole "we're classier than you" bullshit San Antonio fans like to pull does get really fucking old. Its annoying as hell, and I'm a die hard Spurs fan. If you've got class, you don't need to go around telling everyone about it.

bringbackmario
05-05-2010, 01:01 PM
Is this chris deull?

e20dylan
05-05-2010, 01:04 PM
No offense, but the whole "we're classier than you" bullshit San Antonio fans like to pull does get really fucking old. Its annoying as hell, and I'm a die hard Spurs fan. If you've got class, you don't need to go around telling everyone about it.

I think it stems from the spurs having the classiest orginization around. not saying the fans are classy because if you drive around san antonio just once you can tell they definately arent classy people. just really dumbed down brown people. REALLY dumb. Just because the spurs are classy and the players are definately doesnt mean the fans are but the fans show alot of heart and are definately better then LA fans. dont even get me started

Creation88
05-05-2010, 01:08 PM

i drive to Austin every TTh and you're telling me that Austin has better traffic? that alone makes you a fucking moron.

i'm glad you moved from SA, we don't need supremacist idiots here. suck a dick

e20dylan
05-05-2010, 01:12 PM
i drive to Austin every TTh and you're telling me that Austin has better traffic? that alone makes you a fucking moron.

i'm glad you moved from SA, we don't need supremacist idiots here. suck a dick

yes austin has better traffic hands down. the fact that is the only thing you brought up just proves how terrible san antonio really is lol thats one of the main issues in san antonio. I havent sat in rush hour traffic in over a year(rush hour traffic is there if you dont know how to avoid it) its mostly out of towners fucking up 35. thats why we dont use 35 shitty brown mexies like you hogging it up. it least the blacks in san antonio are more respectable then the mexies. not as stupid either and yes i am black. i feel sorry for my fellow brothers in san antonio. only people are comfortable in that shit city are mexicans and military and you cant disprove that. its been that way for a LONG time. if they picked up the spurs team right now and plopped them in austin you think any of the players would care?? they would all be so happy hell i bet even the admiral would move his shit here to :lmao

El Parche
05-05-2010, 01:30 PM
yes austin has better traffic hands down. the fact that is the only thing you brought up just proves how terrible san antonio really is lol thats one of the main issues in san antonio. I havent sat in rush hour traffic in over a year(rush hour traffic is there if you dont know how to avoid it) its mostly out of towners fucking up 35. thats why we dont use 35 shitty brown mexies like you hogging it up. it least the blacks in san antonio are more respectable then the mexies. not as stupid either and yes i am black. i feel sorry for my fellow brothers in san antonio. only people are comfortable in that shit city are mexicans and military and you cant disprove that. its been that way for a LONG time. if they picked up the spurs team right now and plopped them in austin you think any of the players would care?? they would all be so happy hell i bet even the admiral would move his shit here to :lmao

:sleep
GTFO...it's obvious you are just here to start shit.

e20dylan
05-05-2010, 01:33 PM
:sleep
GTFO...it's obvious you are just here to start shit.

at the same time everything i say is true. if you live in san antonio though you already knew that

Trainwreck2100
05-05-2010, 01:44 PM
if you don't like it tune out.

Taylor is hilarious, listen daily.

die in a fire or move to Dallas, I don't know which is worse

guzmangm
05-05-2010, 01:46 PM

No cause they'd have to compete with the Longhorns... This town aint big enough for two.

e20dylan
05-05-2010, 01:50 PM
No cause they'd have to compete with the Longhorns... This town aint big enough for two.

yah it was a joke more then anything. I know UT would never allow a pro team in this town. just will have to stick to having the best of both worlds

Lackluster
05-05-2010, 01:52 PM
san antonio has significantly fewer hipsters which in turn means less fixed gear bikes, jorts, and pbr.

Creation88
05-05-2010, 01:55 PM

you're a fucking moron. do you realize how segregated Austin is? :bang 35 is the barrier. like i said, glad you took your bigotry to another place.

E-RockWill
05-05-2010, 01:57 PM
at the same time everything i say is true. if you live in san antonio though you already knew that

:nope
I live in San Antonio.
I am white.
Traffic sucks during rush hour, everywhere, not just here.
You're a racist fuck, stay in Austin (to bad, Austin-ites probably don't want you either) & suck on 6th Streets dick.

e20dylan
05-05-2010, 02:01 PM
hey vato simmer down whey....

so basically after the 20 things i dogged san antonio about the only thing you are trying to disprove is??? nothing... because everything i said is true

and are you really making fun of 6th street?? is that all you got!?! LOL

e20dylan
05-05-2010, 02:03 PM

x2 :downspin:

guzmangm
05-05-2010, 02:07 PM
San Antonio is awesome. It has a low cost of living and two loops. Austin, my home is awesome too. Except the only complaint I have is it is getting kind of pretentious. I like the hippie, slacker, Liberal laid back Austin as compared to the pretentious small penis sports car riding douche bag Austin or big FU SUV driving douche bag Austin. (Dallas Mavericks Austin). Haha!

LoneStarState'sPride
05-05-2010, 02:13 PM
stupid ass fucks like e20dylan are the reason I avoid the shithole that is austin, texas. I'm ashamed to call it the state capital--the only reason it got that honor was because of fucking geography. You call yourself a black person, then turn around and shit on another minority? Fucking pathetic (and I'm black too, for the record). People like you make Mike Bascik look like a patron saint.

I'll don't need to hide behind the name of some gay-ass, hippie infested town on a message board to feel good about myself. You can just get the fuck out with that attitude, I don't care how "big" a Spurs fan you call yourself.

LoneStarState'sPride
05-05-2010, 02:15 PM
x2 :downspin:

Quoting your own comment=fail

Thanks for playing.

guzmangm
05-05-2010, 02:17 PM
stupid ass fucks like e20dylan are the reason I avoid the shithole that is austin, texas. I'm ashamed to call it the state capital--the only reason it got that honor was because of fucking geography. You call yourself a black person, then turn around and shit on another minority? Fucking pathetic (and I'm black too, for the record). People like you make Mike Bascik look like a patron saint.

I'll don't need to hide behind the name of some gay-ass, hippie infested town on a message board to feel good about myself. You can just get the fuck out with that attitude, I don't care how "big" a Spurs fan you call yourself.

I wish it would stay hippie infested, now it's becoming Dallas South.

cheguevara
05-05-2010, 02:18 PM
gotta agree Austin is a gay ass name for a person or a city. Bunch of fags and ladyboys live there if you ask me

e20dylan
05-05-2010, 02:18 PM

what does being black have to do with retarded ass mexicans who cant speak english that go around killing each other? hate to break it to you but mexicans are not a minority in san antonio.

I just named a shit load of reasons why your city is trash up there and all you can say is austin is a gay name?? LOL

you have yet to disagree with my reasons also. which leads me to believe you know its true

Taco
05-05-2010, 02:22 PM
the sports grind guys just had a call who wanted to discuss this and they said they were not allowed to talk about this topic any further.

KGB clear channel at it’s best :wakeup

LoneStarState'sPride
05-05-2010, 02:23 PM
what does being black have to do with retarded ass mexicans who cant speak english? hate to break it to you but mexicans are not a minority in san antonio.

Did I say they were a minority in San Antonio? No I didn't, if you learned how to fucking read. And if speaking English makes you that much more of a badass American, why don't you put that big boy brain of yours to work and learn some fucking Spanish so you can tell them whatever the hell you want face to face instead of complaining about them on ST? You are the definition of ridiculous right now.

News flash: there are a TON of Mexicans in backwards-ass austin, too. It's not like y'all are on another fucking planet up there.

guzmangm
05-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Austin is an oasis in a sea of red. If you are a minority and you think the republican party speaks for you, then you are much more f'ed up than anyone...

e20dylan
05-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Did I say they were a minority in San Antonio? No I didn't, if you learned how to fucking read. And if speaking English makes you that much more of a badass American, why don't you put that big boy brain of yours to work and learn some fucking Spanish so you can tell them whatever the hell you want face to face instead of complaining about them on ST? You are the definition of ridiculous right now.

News flash: there are a TON of Mexicans in backwards-ass austin, too. It's not like y'all are on another fucking planet up there.

different breed of mexican all together. you know that.

LoneStarState'sPride
05-05-2010, 02:26 PM
what does being black have to do with retarded ass mexicans who cant speak english that go around killing each other? hate to break it to you but mexicans are not a minority in san antonio.

I just named a shit load of reasons why your city is trash up there and all you can say is austin is a gay name?? LOL

you have yet to disagree with my reasons also. which leads me to believe you know its true

When did I say I lived in San Antonio? Nice assumption, dumbass. Guess what? I don't give a flying fuck about your "reasons." People like you aren't interested in being persuaded to the opposing point of view--you just want to start shit.

And I never said austin was a gay name--I said it was a gay-ass city. Once again, learn to read, retard.

LoneStarState'sPride
05-05-2010, 02:29 PM
different breed of mexican all together. you know that.

I'd be interested in how you classify different "breeds" of other minorities. We aren't talking about fucking dogs here. And once again, Austin is less than a stone's throw from SA. Same kind of Mexicans, same kind of people, for the most part. Get over yourself and get rid of your apparent hard-on for your city.

nkdlunch
LMAO traffic smack. GTFO it's game day you dumbasses stop talking retarded shit

e20dylan
When did I say I lived in San Antonio? Nice assumption, dumbass. Guess what? I don't give a flying fuck about your "reasons." People like you aren't interested in being persuaded to the opposing point of view--you just want to start shit.

And I never said austin was a gay name--I said it was a gay-ass city. Once again, learn to read, retard.

"You call yourself a black person, then turn around and shit on another minority? "

you are saying right there that mexicans are a minority. im not shitting on any race here. im shitting on the breed of mexicans in san antonio. there is a different breed of mexicans everywhere.

LoneStarState'sPride
05-05-2010, 02:32 PM
LMAO traffic smack. GTFO it's game day you dumbasses stop talking retarded shit

traffic smack
city smack
racist smack

yup, got it all here--e20's BRINGING it today.

e20dylan
05-05-2010, 02:32 PM
I'd be interested in how you classify different "breeds" of other minorities. We aren't talking about fucking dogs here. And once again, Austin is less than a stone's throw from SA. Same kind of Mexicans, same kind of people, for the most part. Get over yourself and get rid of your apparent hard-on for your city.

Im sorry but if you cant tell the difference from the mexicans in san antonio from the mexicans in austin you need more mexican friends :flag: :lmao

Kori Ellis
05-05-2010, 02:34 PM
e20dylan - We get it. You hate Mexicans, and you are delusional about a number of other things. Enough already.

Thanks.

LoneStarState'sPride
05-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Im sorry but if you cant tell the difference from the mexicans in san antonio from the mexicans in austin you need more mexican friends :flag: :lmao

I have more Mexican friends than you could possibly fathom (including my two best friends). Once again, nice try. Get off your impossibly high horse--we're talking about a relatively minuscule stretch of highway between the two cities (and I've lived in both). Your (weak) point is simply that people from different areas tend have different characteristics. Whoop-de-fucking-doo. My point is, the areas aren't that far apart geographically, therefore many of the same traits are shared by Mexicans in SA and in austin. You just feel the need to prop austin up more because of some ridiculous insecurities.

rjv
05-05-2010, 02:43 PM
I think it stems from the spurs having the classiest orginization around. not saying the fans are classy because if you drive around san antonio just once you can tell they definately arent classy people. just really dumbed down brown people. REALLY dumb. Just because the spurs are classy and the players are definately doesnt mean the fans are but the fans show alot of heart and are definately better then LA fans. dont even get me started

oh yeah, we wouldn't want to get you started. after all, you've shown so much restraint up to this point.

E-RockWill
05-05-2010, 02:50 PM
hey vato simmer down whey....

so basically after the 20 things i dogged san antonio about the only thing you are trying to disprove is??? nothing... because everything i said is true

and are you really making fun of 6th street?? is that all you got!?! LOL

I was making fun of you. move on, troll.
:nutkick:

e20dylan
05-05-2010, 02:52 PM
I was making fun of you. move on, troll.
:nutkick:

terrible job whitey