PDA

View Full Version : Things to see in Game 2

Spur_Fanatic
05-04-2010, 02:14 PM
I have a good feeling for this series. Better than I had against the Mavs. I honestly was expecting a much better job from the Sun defense, specially on stopping the Big Three.

The other guys will have to step up a lot, but it can't get worse. I honestly felt much worse after the Mavs Game 1. I want to see if Richardson and Nash can repeat their performances as well.

Cheer up! After all, we are just a 7th seed! :p:

dreamcastrocks
05-04-2010, 02:26 PM
I have a good feeling for this series. Better than I had against the Mavs. I honestly was expecting a much better job from the Sun defense, specially on stopping the Big Three.

The other guys will have to step up a lot, but it can't get worse. I honestly felt much worse after the Mavs Game 1. I want to see if Richardson and Nash can repeat their performances as well.

Cheer up! After all, we are just a 7th seed! :p:

Don't be surprised if Richardson matches his performance. He's been doing this since the All Star break. I'm pretty sure the Spurs will adjust to not allow Nash to have the type of game he had. Now its up to Frye/Dudley/Barbosa to step up this game.

I'm watching to see if your horrid 3 point shooting remains and your transition offense with Parker/Flopper remains better than the Suns.

lebomb
05-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Personally, I dont think you will see another lights out game from Nash. He is very good. But he was just sick in the last game.

Spursmania
05-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Personally, I dont think you will see another lights out game from Nash. He is very good. But he was just sick in the last game.

Agree.

cheguevara
05-04-2010, 02:46 PM
nash will NOT have another 15 pt quarter in the series. Just like Dirk did not have a 12-14 night again.

This series will go looong. as the Phoenix coach said after game 1

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 03:24 PM
- "You smell that Johnny? Smells like somebody died."

tee, hee.

crc21209
05-04-2010, 03:31 PM

+1. The main reason he got off to such a hot start was because Hill didn't know what the hell to do with him. He's not used to playing Nash like TP has for the past decade. Nash had about 4-5 layups in the 1st quarter alone. That and at least TP makes him work on the defensive end...