PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Bowen is my favorite player.

tlongII
05-09-2005, 02:30 PM
The guy is a hack and should be suspended!

bonesinaz
05-09-2005, 02:31 PM
tlong you are always good for a laugh.

Dre_7
05-09-2005, 02:32 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Ray tweaked his ankle on the floor. Watch the replay!!

picnroll
05-09-2005, 02:34 PM
I vote for tlongII.

Useruser666
05-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Second!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-09-2005, 02:43 PM

survey SEZ: Whoever the hell he wants to.

SpursWoman
05-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Yo mama. :fro

Fouled Out
05-09-2005, 02:46 PM
WHo let the loser in this site

Fouled Out
05-09-2005, 02:48 PM

I got news for you man, your team is gone fishing with Kenny Smith just watch the photos.

HB22inSA
05-09-2005, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE]Who will Bowen injure next?[QUOTE]
You!!!

Solid D
05-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Yes, but he's "our" hack. Watch where you step tlong. You may be next.

T Park
05-09-2005, 02:58 PM
Im think Damon Stoudamire or Sebastian Telfair.

picnroll
05-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Actually Spurs usually put Bowen on the other teams' elite player. They'll probably rest him against Portland.

ducks
05-09-2005, 03:11 PM
your balls

Extra Stout
05-09-2005, 03:26 PM

No way he's a hack. His ability to disguise himself as the SBC Center floor when he took out Ray Allen is a unique talent I haven't seen elsewhere, except in that movie Terminator 2.

LilMissSPURfect
05-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Actually Spurs usually put Bowen on the other teams' elite player. They'll probably rest him against Portland.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Obstructed_View
05-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Moron on the loose, Moron on the loose!

kskonn
05-09-2005, 05:08 PM
No way he's a hack. His ability to disguise himself as the SBC Center floor when he took out Ray Allen is a unique talent I haven't seen elsewhere, except in that movie Terminator 2.

That is pretty funny. :lol :lol

GSH
05-09-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm guessing the biggest injury will be to any company that is paying endorsement money to Ray Allen. Not unless someone decides to put out a line of "Punk-Ass" court shoes.

Or how about:

Nike Air Ray's - take 'em off and carry 'em to the locker room.

Sprite - Obey Your Daddy

You get the idea.

td4mvp21
05-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Ray tweaked it on his own. I new someone would blame it on Bowen. IT wasn't even his fault. Allen was the one who came out being a thug.

slayermin
05-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Bowen was trying to run away from Allen. Should he just undercut him next time?

I don't get it.

smeagol
05-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Some time ago I said tlong was a troll, but the longtimers said "No!, he is a respected poster."

I fail to see it, but I will still trust the people who have known him longer than I have.

Prove me wrong, tlong, post something of substance.

tlongII
05-09-2005, 06:46 PM
Some time ago I said tlong was a troll, but the longtimers said "No!, he is a respected poster."

I fail to see it, but I will still trust the people who have known him longer than I have.

You first.

Jdspur20
05-09-2005, 06:47 PM

your team is still :owned by the spurs.

nickbroken
05-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Where's the fishing smiley?:)

smeagol
05-09-2005, 08:11 PM
You first.
Here it goes:

I believe Bruce Bowen is not a hack. Here are my reasons, you may or may not agree with them:

1) He has made the all defensive team in a number of ocassions. This means that people who know what they are talking about have voted for him repeatedly (not some angry fan whose team has been owned by the Spurs, throughing the "He is a dirty player" card out of desperation and hopelessness). And believe me, after playing the Spurs, there are a lot of desperate fans who lose their hope (ask Denver fans, if you don't believe me)

2) Look at the kind of players that have complained about Bruce. VC, the epiphany of a pussy. Ray Allen, who takes the word "Pussy" to the next level. Pussy players complaining about Bruce's style of play does not help your cause, it helps mine.

3) From what I understand, he is one of the hardest working players in the NBA. Look at how some aspects of his game have become so much more reliable. His three point shot has become one of the best in the league. Moreover, this year he has polished his mid-range jumper. The way he finishes his layups still want to make me puke (he hardly ever dunks), but his game has gotten better every year. Hacks are not hard workers.

4) You are calling out Bruce Bowen for what exactly? For yesterday's play against Allen? Well, that would be a big joke because anybody with normal eyesight who was watching the game cannot blame BB for what happened to fragile Allen. Only people blaming him are (i) vagina himself, (ii) an idiot reporter who's quote is on some other thread in the forum, and (iii) some idiot LG.net-posting Laker fans.

There some substance. You may reply at your leisure.

Jimcs50
05-09-2005, 08:37 PM
tlong is yanking your chains...when are you people going to figure this out????

Kori personally knows tlong as do I, and he is just messing with you guys because his beloved Blazers suck dicks lately and he is trying to entertain himself at your expence....just ignore him and and it will drive him crazy.

:)

smeagol
05-09-2005, 08:59 PM

Jim, read the bold part of my post. I trust you.

In any case, it's true that I don't post much of substance so I thougt I could try to grant tlong his wish and I gave it a shot.

Jimcs50
05-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Jim, read the bold part of my post. I trust you.

In any case, it's true that I don't post much of substance so I thougt I could try to grant tlong his wish and I gave it a shot.

I know you get it Smeagol, but there are so many in here that don't....this was just my little public service announcement.

travis2
05-10-2005, 07:08 AM
TBong...there are other fish in the sea...errrrrr, so to speak. Get out more.

http://www.travelgrotto.com/images/Travelogue/Islands/NewZealand/sheep.jpg