PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Popovich Please Draft Nikos Pappas

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Remember last year Mr. Popovich I asked you please, please, please draft Milos Teodosic? You did not listen to me. Instead you drafted Nando De Colo.

De Colo is a very good player, very good. But he is no Teodosic and you made very BIG mistake to not listen to me. Now Teodosic is a superstar in Europe and you blew huge chance by not listen to me to draft him.

Now this year I am try again to give you the right advice. Please remember last year I asked you to draft Milos and now look at how incredible he is as a player and understand if you were listen to me last year what it would mean for Spurs.

So listen to me this year now please. Please draft in second round Nikos Pappas. PLEASE listen to me unlike last year.

Video of Pappas:

cQHbTib6EDo

ChumpDumper
05-04-2010, 05:32 PM
You know Pop doesn't read your posts, right?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2010, 05:35 PM

If he would have listen to me last year when I made post and ask him to draft Teodosic then Spurs would have the future replacement of Manu already. So he obvious needs to start reading my posts.

De Colo was good draft pick and is very good player but he is crap compared to Teodosic. Spurs should have listen to me last year and they should listen now. Draft Pappas.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2010, 05:37 PM
But you know he doesn't and will never read them right?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2010, 05:38 PM

Not true. He has admit before he reads this forum here.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Not true. He has admit before he reads this forum here.Link.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2010, 05:39 PM
I posted never draft a Greek. Whose posts do you think he actually reads?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2010, 05:46 PM
he reads forum here.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2010, 05:47 PM
he reads forum here.Link.

badfish22
05-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Now Teodosic is a superstar in Europe.

Im sure Pop loses sleep over it nightly.

ginobili's bald spot
05-04-2010, 05:58 PM
he reads forum here.

No he doesn't. Post a link or you are a lying greek piece of shit.

Once again I prove that KBP is a liar.

Darthkiller
05-04-2010, 06:02 PM
will he actually come over if he gets drafted

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2010, 06:04 PM
will he actually come over if he gets drafted

He has 3 more years on his contract with Bilbao. Then he would come to Spurs.

ginobili's bald spot
05-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Hey KBP, remember after you got banned from Spurstalk you started posting on ClubLakers as a a Laker fan? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Does this mean that you are a Spur fan again or are you still a Lakers fan? Or are you a Rockets fan again?

Alocalscientologist
05-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Remember last year Mr. Popovich I asked you please, please, please draft Milos Teodosic? You did not listen to me. Instead you drafted Nando De Colo.

De Colo is a very good player, very good. But he is no Teodosic and you made very BIG mistake to not listen to me. Now Teodosic is a superstar in Europe and you blew huge chance by not listen to me to draft him.

Now this year I am try again to give you the right advice. Please remember last year I asked you to draft Milos and now look at how incredible he is as a player and understand if you were listen to me last year what it would mean for Spurs.

So listen to me this year now please. Please draft in second round Nikos Pappas. PLEASE listen to me unlike last year.

Video of Pappas:

cQHbTib6EDo

Hey everyone! We have a poor man's JJ Barea over here!

He'd be great coming off the bench for the Lakers D-League team.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Hey KBP, remember after you got banned from Spurstalk you started posting on ClubLakers as a a Laker fan? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Does this mean that you are a Spur fan again or are you still a Lakers fan? Or are you a Rockets fan again?

I have never post in lakers forum. There is a KBP troll that post there and at spursreport. He was pretend to be me.

I post in this forum and also I posts in the PAO and Olympiacos ones and also in the Greek ones.

BlackSwordsMan
05-04-2010, 06:42 PM
wow look at those courts look like an elementary school

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2010, 06:43 PM
wow look at those courts look like an elementary school

It is high school games.

NRHector
05-04-2010, 06:48 PM
wow look at those courts look like an elementary schoolI was about to say the same, look at the 3 point line, that's a fraud.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2010, 06:50 PM
I was about to say the same, look at the 3 point line, that's a fraud.

It is youth games.

ginobili's bald spot
05-04-2010, 06:52 PM
I have never post in lakers forum. There is a KBP troll that post there and at spursreport. He was pretend to be me.

I post in this forum and also I posts in the PAO and Olympiacos ones and also in the Greek ones.

Yes I'm sure someone else made a troll of some random spurstalk poster on another site. Because you are so famous. :rolleyes

Hi. I am big Lakers fan. I am from Hellas. I was looking for place to give info here and find this site through Google. Please excuse on my English. Anyway I am not sure if this is right place to post here in forum but mods can move if it is wrong place. I have hear from person who knows (cannot say who but this is very strong source) that in next season the Lakers will sign Vasileios Spanoulis to be point guard for them.

If you do not believe this I understand but person who tell me this would definitely know. And they say that for sure Lakers have interest and will make him offer. It is told to me that Spanoulis will accept just as long as he is named the starter. If fans here has questions I will try to answer. Also I have been Lakers fan for many years.

Here is some videos of Vasileios

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EsNstnFZA8&fmtl=35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akLWUwwiRik&fmtl=35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFJfbQDNwM8&fmtl=18

http://www.clublakers.com/lakers-discussion/vasileios-spanoulis-might-join-lakers-t116987.html

Bukefal
05-04-2010, 06:52 PM

If he would have listen to me last year when I made post and ask him to draft Teodosic then Spurs would have the future replacement of Manu already. So he obvious needs to start reading my posts.

De Colo was good draft pick and is very good player but he is crap compared to Teodosic. Spurs should have listen to me last year and they should listen now. Draft Pappas.

he reads forum here.

No he doesn't. Post a link or you are a lying greek piece of shit.

Once again I prove that KBP is a liar.

loool :lol

duhoh
05-04-2010, 07:17 PM
loool :lol

no kidding :lol

Spursfan092120
05-04-2010, 07:36 PM
lol clublakers locking your shit up.

Kobayagi
05-04-2010, 07:50 PM
How is Greece doing nowadays?

:lol

Yeah, where are all the greek millionaires? Last I heard the whole Europe has to chip in billions of euros so your country doesn't go bankrupt.

dallaskd
05-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Video of Pappas:

cQHbTib6EDo

he cant use his left hand. He goes off the wrong foot and uses the wrong hand every single time.

ChumpDumper
05-04-2010, 08:06 PM
And he's Greek.

:td

Biggems
05-04-2010, 09:26 PM
looks like ur average Euro.....nothing all that impressive...

however, considering he is greek, i am impressed that he can even dribble and run at the same time.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-04-2010, 11:27 PM
I check views on this video. No one actually look at it, was same from before I post it here. Funny how you make comments without even see the video.

Beside is just a video from youth level. Pappas is a very good player. Just like last year all fans here laugh and laugh when I say draft Teodosic and now they look like fools. He is way better than Rubio and stupid NBA did not even draft him.

KBP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NBA scouts

onarollbaby
05-05-2010, 01:30 AM
keep this thread going.. i can't get enough of a good laugh lately

TheRealCB
05-05-2010, 01:43 AM
101-95 faggots

Eat that: 5xl8K_snWHs

TheRealCB
05-05-2010, 01:48 AM
So you gathered James,Wade,Anthony,Howard,Hinrich,Bosh,Joe Jonshon,Paul and you lost to that average Euro players??

And after that game the whole world knows Mike Krzyzewski is Panagiotis Giannakis' bitch..

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-08-2010, 02:51 PM
I told you.

http://www.netscoutsbasketball.com/blog

In this adidas EuroCamp there are dozens of stories, but we want focus our attention on two very interesting point guards: Josep Franch (6’3, 1991, Spain) and Nikolas Pappas (6’5, 1990, Greece). We have chosen these players because they are the “mirror” images of two of strongest play makers in the Euroleague: Ricky Rubio (Minnesota Timberwolves – Regal Barcelona) and Theo Papaloukas (Olympiacos Atene).

Nikos Pappas is one of the best prospects in this role: like Papaloukas, he can play also shooting guard and point forward due to his size. Nikos is very tall (6’5), but above all is large and strong! He has an immense talent so he can create himself and also for his teammates. Nikos is a consistent scorer and a decent play-maker; his stats in Greek League are impressive: 7.5 points (48% 2pts, 52% 3pts, 80% ft) and 1.1 assists per game in 16 minutes.

ChumpDumper
06-08-2010, 02:53 PM
You told us Ricky Rubio is the strongest playmaker in Euroleague?

Well, I have to admit you were right about that.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-08-2010, 02:56 PM
You told us Ricky Rubio is the strongest playmaker in Euroleague?

Well, I have to admit you were right about that.

Rubio is an average Euroleague player. Not even clsoe to the best point guard in Europe. The only person who believes that shit here is mogrovejo and it has been proven a 100 times he is just a troll.

Mel_13
06-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Rubio is an average Euroleague player. Not even clsoe to the best point guard in Europe. The only person who believes that shit here is mogrovejo and it has been proven a 100 times he is just a troll.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

YOUR source for Pappas thinks Rubio is one of the strongest playmakers in Europe. If he's wrong about Rubio, how reliable is he about Pappas?

DesignatedT
06-08-2010, 04:47 PM

Link.

he reads forum here.

Link.

:lmao

eisfeld
06-08-2010, 05:47 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

YOUR source for Pappas thinks Rubio is one of the strongest playmakers in Europe. If he's wrong about Rubio, how reliable is he about Pappas?

Owned!

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 12:30 AM
Pappas won Greek league rookie of year award.

http://esake.gr/article/14104

NBA draft pick Nick Calathes who is 1 year older than Pappas finished in 3rd place. Like I said before Pappas is very good and Spurs need to draft him one of these years with a second round pick.

Mel_13
06-17-2010, 12:42 AM
Pappas won Greek league rookie of year award.

http://esake.gr/article/14104

NBA draft pick Nick Calathes who is 1 year older than Pappas finished in 3rd place. Like I said before Pappas is very good and Spurs need to draft him one of these years with a second round pick.

The 45th pick in the 2009 NBA draft was the 3rd best rookie in the Greek League?

So I suppose he gets paid the equivalent of the MLE?

Way to go, Nick.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2010, 01:26 AM
The 45th pick in the 2009 NBA draft was the 3rd best rookie in the Greek League?

So I suppose he gets paid the equivalent of the MLE?

Way to go, Nick.

No. Calathes makes like same as 3.3 million in NBA. But he also gets a percentage of PAO's sponsorships and marketing money. So probably with that is like close to MLE maybe.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-11-2010, 10:29 AM
http://www.eurobasket.com/Greece/basketball.asp?NewsID=195608

The amazing Mr. Pappas! - Jul 10, 2010 (by Chris Mammides)

Nikolaos Pappas is most definitely the MVP of the Hellenic team U20 in these first two games of the U20 European championship. The talented guard is averaging 27ppg, 4apg, 2spg and 4rpg, amazing stats for the young super star of Kolossos Rodou. The astonishing fad though is not that the charismatic player is at this point (with the today's facts) probably the top guard at his age world wide, but the fact that currently not even a single Hellenic top class team (not that Kolossos Rodou and Coach Sferopoulos are not to be counted as such) asked for this Greek basketball jewel to enter their team.

Nor the champion team of Panathinaikos, or the cup holder team of Olympiakos neither even the third positioned Maroussi nor the basketball cultured team of Aris asked to 'employ' this pure talent. This phenomenon is purely Greek. The specific player's talent is not something new, his abilities and his basketball IQ is well known in the basketball fields. He was the captain of the Hellenic NT U18 which won the top spot in the world while he was among the crucial parts of the Hellenic U20 NT to win the European competition some weeks after the world league in Auckland of New Zealand.

Double-Up
07-11-2010, 11:55 AM

Nikolaos Pappas is most definitely the MVP of the Hellenic team U20 in these first two games of the U20 European championship. The talented guard is averaging 27ppg, 4apg, 2spg and 4rpg, amazing stats for the young super star of Kolossos Rodou. The astonishing fad though is not that the charismatic player is at this point (with the today's facts) probably the top guard at his age world wide, but the fact that currently not even a single Hellenic top class team (not that Kolossos Rodou and Coach Sferopoulos are not to be counted as such) asked for this Greek basketball jewel to enter their team.

Nor the champion team of Panathinaikos, or the cup holder team of Olympiakos neither even the third positioned Maroussi nor the basketball cultured team of Aris asked to 'employ' this pure talent. This phenomenon is purely Greek. The specific player's talent is not something new, his abilities and his basketball IQ is well known in the basketball fields. He was the captain of the Hellenic NT U18 which won the top spot in the world while he was among the crucial parts of the Hellenic U20 NT to win the European competition some weeks after the world league in Auckland of New Zealand.

lol Toronto signing Splitter...you stupid fuck. :lol

boston.balla
07-11-2010, 01:18 PM

son john wall sent your momma a delonte tshirt and a kfc bowl. He said delonte is mad that gloria left so he's in the hunt for fat greeks.

Seriously do you even bother to read what you are posting?

best player in the world at his position:lmao:lmao:lmao at what? at takin it up the ass? at cooking nice greek salad? at sucking? nigga please, your ass should get banned again in no time. :toast

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 12:54 PM
http://www.fibaeurope-u20men.com/en/Default.asp?coid={EDE13AEB-B9B2-4430-90F9-D91E4B8F50BA}&articleMode=on

Offensively, the inspiration for Greece was again Nikos Pappas - top scorer in the competition and still the leading candidate in the race for tournament MVP. The point guard claimed 27 points and only missed out on an unlikely double-double by a single rebound.

freddy79
07-16-2010, 01:08 PM
http://www.fibaeurope-u20men.com/en/Default.asp?coid={EDE13AEB-B9B2-4430-90F9-D91E4B8F50BA}&articleMode=on

Offensively, the inspiration for Greece was again Nikos Pappas - top scorer in the competition and still the leading candidate in the race for tournament MVP. The point guard claimed 27 points and only missed out on an unlikely double-double by a single rebound.

He's having a great Tournament, I can give you this, but you should know that best '90 prospects right now are not playing that tournament. No Motiejunas, no Vesely, no Rubio in there...

Also, you're crying about Teodosic. The guy is good, for sure. But, he's overpaid in Olympiakos. No way he leaves that money on the table to go to the NBA and becoming a bench player. Maybe, after his contract will expire, he'll give a try.

lefty
07-16-2010, 01:13 PM
Dear KBP,

This is an unlimited offer, our GTFO package:

- GTFO for life

- Basketball for Dummies book

- Englsh lessons

Cost: 0.00$

Call now! 1-888-GTFO

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 04:12 PM
He's having a great Tournament, I can give you this, but you should know that best '90 prospects right now are not playing that tournament. No Motiejunas, no Vesely, no Rubio in there...

Also, you're crying about Teodosic. The guy is good, for sure. But, he's overpaid in Olympiakos. No way he leaves that money on the table to go to the NBA and becoming a bench player. Maybe, after his contract will expire, he'll give a try.

Pappas is much better player than Rubio and Motiejunas. Please do not insult Pappas like that. Vesely is only one of those players in his class.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-16-2010, 04:13 PM
Dear KBP,

This is an unlimited offer, our GTFO package:

- GTFO for life

- Basketball for Dummies book

- Englsh lessons

Cost: 0.00$

Call now! 1-888-GTFO

:depressed:depressed:depressed