PDA

View Full Version : Suns To Protest Arizona Law with Jersey's

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2010, 06:20 PM
I for one think it's a good thing that this LAW is happening...the Mexican's need to see for themselves what 'these people' are capable of and how far they will go...until now it's been all peaches and cream for most Mexicans and they tend to go along with whatever program from the majority so as long as they're not affected....especially ones that consider themselves middle class...my how the tide turns...

Good Job Suns...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/36779.html

JJ Hickson
05-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Hey you fucking idiot, stop making threads.

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Yep, demands that laws be obeyed is a quite drastic stance.

Scola
05-04-2010, 06:24 PM
All this guy does is troll.

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Yep, demands that laws be obeyed is a quite drastic stance.

I'm all for obeying the law...but tell that to the Mexican pro players and American citizens that will be stopped and asked for their papers and / or thrown in jail...it's all good until you get profiled...How about we profile people that we think are part of a domestic militia group...do you know what people that would target? who would fit that profile? I sure as hell do...

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 06:28 PM
You haven't even read the law, Kool. You're on automatic from the MSM.

Tmac&Luther
05-04-2010, 06:35 PM
I for one think it's a good thing that this LAW is happening...the Mexican's need to see for themselves what 'these people' are capable of and how far they will go...until now it's been all peaches and cream for most Mexicans and they tend to go along with whatever program from the majority so as long as they're not affected....especially ones that consider themselves middle class...my how the tide turns...

Good Job Suns...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/36779.html

:rolleyes What the hell do you mean "these people". You're so stupid I don't even know why I'm responding to you.

All Arizona is doing is enforcing the immigration laws that the federal government has grossly failed to do. They've tried to reach out to Failbama numerous times and he ignored them while they've had to watch their murder rates, carjackings, and home evasion rates reach the top of the country....they had to take drastic measures to get control of all this and protect their citizens.

I have absolutely no problem with their new law and it's about time a state finally stood up and tried to do something about our failed border control, I hope more follow.

Get a life, this is exactly why this would be a more logical country if the "big one" hit and knocked all of those "la la landers" right into the pacific. They are so far out of touch with reality, that it isn't even funny. You need to be worrying about your own state.....have they even paid for Michael Jackson's funeral yet. :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2010, 06:40 PM
You haven't even read the law, Kool. You're on automatic from the MSM.

sure I have I read enough of it...and don't let the screen name fool ya....I'm very politically aware...as my family has been for generations ( at the federal level) enough to know the language is also crafted in such a way that they can even enter your home without a warrant under bogus "legal alien" suspicions...

and for the record the MSM aside I think Sarah Palin is the biggest joke ever thrust upon mankind...I would pay thousands to see her debate Obama.

I actually think this is a good thing for Dems...Republicans in all their patriot bravado (chicken hawks) don't realize they no longer have the numbers (head count) to support their particular brand of legislation for the long term...and for the record census taking is a constitutional mandate...but the tea party fringe may not quite comprehend...:toast

anytime dude...I've been thoroughly educated in Political Science...it's a family pedigree...it's my true passion...outside of fucking up Laker opponents...and yes I'm a selfish mutha-fucker...One day I will learn not to look down on the majority because of their inferior intellect that they think is a plus for them...:toast

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 06:41 PM
:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2010, 06:51 PM
:rolleyes What the hell do you mean "these people". You're so stupid I don't even know why I'm responding to you.

All Arizona is doing is enforcing the immigration laws that the federal government has grossly failed to do. They've tried to reach out to Failbama numerous times and he ignored them while they've had to watch their murder rates, carjackings, and home evasion rates reach the top of the country....they had to take drastic measures to get control of all this and protect their citizens.

I have absolutely no problem with their new law and it's about time a state finally stood up and tried to do something about our failed border patrol, I hope more follow.

Get a life, this is exactly why this would be a more logical country if the "big one" hit and knocked all of those "la la landers" right into the pacific. They are so far out of touch with reality that it isn't even funny.

you're upset about it because you think with emotion and you're not even in control of yourself...the illegals have been border crossing since Obama was a baby...nothing new here...Ronald fucking Reagan (I'm sure your hero) is the first president in US history to grant amnesty to illegals...the issue is that Federal laws in a nutshell trump state law...so the Locals don't have the power to enforce a "grey" federal law...when States overstep their boundaries guess what...the Commander in Chief can send in the cavalry...that's why it's called the United States...no state can act independently of Federal LAw...and when they do there's a steep price to pay.

Control yourself you country ass hick The Smartest President in US History (Obama) will fix the issue in due time...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Everyone, the law has been changed. Arizona Immigration Law SB1070 is no longer happening, I don't know why the hell so many people are still talking about it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 06:57 PM
have they even paid for Michael Jackson's funeral yet. :lol

:lol they're still recovering from the face raping Ken Lay and Jeffrey Skilling did to their economy.

NRHector
05-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Everyone, the law has been changed. Arizona Immigration Law SB1070 is no longer happening, I don't know why the hell so many people are still talking about it.so can I go back to work now? :lol

Giuseppe
The revisions only re-confirm that profiling will not occur.

The Gemini Method
:lol they're still recovering from the face raping Ken Lay and Jeffrey Skilling did to their economy.

Fuck the state's government for letting this happen and also, the voters for allowing the state gov't who allowed the whole energy crisis and swindle to go down. Well, I mean it isn't only that reason that California is in trouble, but part of decades of mismanagement.

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2010, 07:01 PM
What papers are you bitching about? If you have a driver license when stopped than you are fine. If you a legal Immigrant you are by law required to carry your papers.

If you are here legally, there is absolutely nothing to worry about!

except being profiled...:toast what a tool you are....masquerading as an intellect

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 07:03 PM

IMO, the revisions were necessary, but now that they're in there and all the radical stuff about the bill is gone (I'm pretty sure it's an entirely new bill) it's time for the country to move the fuck on. I was against the bill, but it's fuckin ridiculous how many other huge problems this country has and people are more concerned with illegals having rights in this country.

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2010, 07:05 PM

what revisions...like hiring Mexican cops..:lol I'm sure 'illegal alien' won't even enter a cops mind when he pulls over a Mexican...:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Fuck the state's government for letting this happen and also, the voters for allowing the state gov't who allowed the whole energy crisis and swindle to go down. Well, I mean it isn't only that reason that California is in trouble, but part of decades of mismanagement.

That wasn't the state government, that was all George Bush. Yeah Cali accidentally created the problem but George Bush knowingly let the problem fester out of control because it was in his best interest. It's obvious the guy was in bed with Ken Lay (their connections were undeniable). Bush was concerned about Gray Davis running against him in 2004, so he saw a way to derail Davis' political career and get his buddy to profit in the process. Fuckin disgusting.

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 07:07 PM
IMO, the revisions were necessary, but now that they're in there and all the radical stuff about the bill is gone (I'm pretty sure it's an entirely new bill)

Nothing was taken out, Duncan. The bill is exactly the same. There was express provision to prevent profiling and those provisions were confirmed.

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 07:08 PM
what revisions

To reconfirm that profiling will not occur.

NRHector
05-04-2010, 07:08 PM
IMO, the revisions were necessary, but now that they're in there and all the radical stuff about the bill is gone (I'm pretty sure it's an entirely new bill) it's time for the country to move the fuck on. I was against the bill, but it's fuckin ridiculous how many other huge problems this country has and people are more concerned with illegals having rights in this country.exactly there is people from other countries trying to kill us in our own country and in Arizona are more worry about illegal aliens looking for a better life.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 07:09 PM
what revisions...

The revisions that completely got rid of the law and made a new one. I literally just got home from a class where the Tucson police chief was a guest speaker (not making that up) and he went over in detail what the changes were. Originally cops had the right to detain and check anyone they "came in contact with" who "looked suspicious" now cops only have the right to check the immigration status on people who are violating crimes to begin with.

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 07:10 PM
exactly there is people from other countries trying to kill us in our own country and in Arizona are more worry about illegal aliens looking for a better life.

They're first act is to break & enter this country. They're thieves. They're criminals.

Go back from whence you came, get in line behind everyone else who is complying with the law and wait your turn.

Spursfan092120
The Smartest President in US History (Obama)
eDJSVPAx8xcEpGH02DtIws
http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0109/WINDOWnotDOORImage7.jpg

:lmao:lmao

Giuseppe
The revisions that completely got rid of the law and made a new one.

You're wrong.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 07:11 PM
You're wrong.

If I'm wrong then so is the Tucson police chief I just got done listening to.

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 07:12 PM
If I'm wrong then so is the Tucson police chief I just got done listening to.

Ok.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Californians have no clue, and it's too late to try and educate them on this issue. In response to one of the worst corporate crimes in history, Californians got rid of their Gov. and elected THE TERMINATOR. Hate Bush all you want, but he got his shit done.

Not sure what you're saying here. Bush got exactly what he wanted when Davis was run out of office and Arnold was elected. Gray Davis did everything he could to try to stop Enron but Bush knowingly denied him federal help as California's economy fell apart.

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2010, 07:15 PM
exactly there is people from other countries trying to kill us in our own country and in Arizona are more worry about illegal aliens looking for a better life.

that's because (and I know this sounds so cliche but it has to said) The White Man has spent the last 100 yrs or more demonizing the Black man while in bed with the Arabs and the Arabs have turned around and bit him Square in the ass..(see 911) .It looks like the white man was profiling and demonizing the wrong group of people...now he doesn't know which Arab is his friend of foe...It's classic I tell ya....:toast

This analysis may be over your head but I thought I'd put it out there...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 07:17 PM
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Ah OK, the "hate Bush all you want, he got his shit done" comment threw me off :lol

Jacob1983
05-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Why do the Suns care about this? Seriously, shouldn't they be focusing on their series against the Spurs? In my opinion, this is an advantage for the Spurs. I wouldn't be surprised if the Suns choke in game 2 because they're trying to make a political statement. This is the NBA. If you want to talk about politics, get the fuck out of the NBA.

Tmac&Luther
05-04-2010, 07:21 PM
you're upset about it because you think with emotion and you're not even in control of yourself...the illegals have been border crossing since Obama was a baby...nothing new here...Ronald fucking Reagan (I'm sure your hero) is the first president in US history to grant amnesty to illegals...the issue is that Federal laws in a nutshell trump state law...so the Locals don't have the power to enforce a "grey" federal law...when States overstep their boundaries guess what...the Commander in Chief can send in the cavalry...that's why it's called the United States...no state can act independently of Federal LAw...and when they do there's a steep price to pay.

Control yourself you country ass hick The Smartest President in US History (Obama) will fix the issue in due time...

LMAO, oh I'm sorry is Reagan running this country today, maybe they have his head in some futuristic tank ala "Futurama". Just like a dumbass liberal...blaming all our problems on people that have no power to do anything about them today.

Obama is the president and he's the one that instead of trying to offer a solution he's letting everybody vilify a state just because they're trying to do what the federal government has failed to do and are just trying to protect their citizens.

LMAO at the "country ass hick" smack. you do realize Houston is the 4th largest city in this country and ALOT more sophisticated than most U.S. cities. But people in "la la land" know how to solve EVERYBODY's problems, when they can't even balance their fucking checkbook. :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Why do the Suns care about this? Seriously, shouldn't they be focusing on their series against the Spurs? In my opinion, this is an advantage for the Spurs. I wouldn't be surprised if the Suns choke in game 2 because they're trying to make a political statement. This is the NBA. If you want to talk about politics, get the fuck out of the NBA.

:lol way to take the OP seriously. They're wearing los Suns jerseys because it's fuckin cinco de mayo :lmao, got nothing to do with the law.

EDIT: wow, didn't bother to read the article. They're actually protesting the law :bang:bang:bang:bang

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2010, 07:22 PM
eDJSVPAx8xcEpGH02DtIws
http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0109/WINDOWnotDOORImage7.jpg

:lmao:lmao

dude don't get me started on Bush's fuck ups...we're all entitled to a few...btw did you watch the footage of Obama speaking at the Republican retreat where he went into the lion's den and completely eviscerated the Republicans and their leadership...(John Boehner, Mike Pence, Jon Kly, and Eric Cantor) they thought he needed a teleprompter and he politely came into their house and kicked their asses in front of all their members...It was the best and most thorough political ass kicking in 100 yrs...google that one Einstein...:toast

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 07:24 PM
LMAO, oh I'm sorry is Reagan running this country today, maybe they have his head in some futuristic tank ala "Futurama". Just like a dumbass liberal...blaming all our problems on people that have no power to do anything about them today.

Obama is the president and he's the one that instead of trying to offer a solution he's letting everybody vilify a state just because they're trying to do what the federal government has failed to do and are just trying to protect their citizens.

LMAO at the "country hick" smack. you do realize Houston is the 4th largest city in this country and ALOT more sophisticated than most U.S. cities. But people in "la la land" know how to solve EVERYBODY's problems, when they can't even balance their fucking checkbook.

Precisely.

duncan228
05-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Suns using jerseys to send message (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2010/columns/story?columnist=adande_ja&page=Sarver-100504)
By J.A. Adande
ESPN.com

...In a press release from the team, Sarver said, "Our players and organization felt that wearing our 'Los Suns' jerseys on Cinco de Mayo was a way for our team and our organization to honor our Latino community and the diversity of our league, the State of Arizona, and our nation ... "

The next paragraph was when he teed off on the politicians.

"The frustration with the federal government's failure to deal with the issue of illegal immigration resulted in passage of a flawed state law. However intended, the result of passing this law is that our basic principles of equal rights and protection under the law are being called into question, and Arizona's already struggling economy will suffer even further setbacks at a time when the state can ill-afford them."

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153279

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4314347&postcount=19

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Reagan's politics have A LOT to do with the problems today. Worst president in American history, by far.

danyel
They're first act is to break & enter this country. They're thieves. They're criminals.

Go back from whence you came, get in line behind everyone else who is complying with the law and wait your turn.

No, they are not criminals (except in Arizona). They are just people looking for a better life, hoping their sons will get better opportunities in life than they did.

Trully amazing to me how people have a hard time relating to that...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 07:28 PM
No, they are not criminals (except in Arizona). They are just people looking for a better life, hoping their sons will get better opportunities in life than they did.

The MS-13's who sneak into this country to chop people up with machetes are not looking for a better life. Sucks for the ones who are looking for a better life but illegals are destroying Arizona (and this is coming from a liberal). This bill is a terrible way to combat it but this Democratic policy towards illegal immigration is asinine.

Spursfan092120
05-04-2010, 07:29 PM
dude don't get me started on Bush's fuck ups...we're all entitled to a few...btw did you watch the footage of Obama speaking at the Republican retreat where he went into the lion's den and completely eviscerated the Republicans and their leadership...(John Boehner, Mike Pence, Jon Kly, and Eric Cantor) they thought he needed a teleprompter and he politely came into their house and kicked their asses in front of all their members...It was the best and most thorough political ass kicking in 100 yrs...google that one Einstein...:toast
"dude" as you put it, who said anything about Bush? I don't remember bringing him up. But at the same time, no one's saying Bush is the smartest president in US history..he's not even close..but to say Obama is the smartest is just...just....wow..

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2010, 07:29 PM

LMAO at the "country ass hick" smack. you do realize Houston is the 4th largest city in this country and ALOT more sophisticated than most U.S. cities. But people in "la la land" know how to solve EVERYBODY's problems, when they can't even balance their fucking checkbook. :lmao

I know you're used to listening to talk radio to get your talking points...I can tell by how freely you use the word liberal...but I'm more complex than that sorry son...I'm conservative when it comes to crime especially by Militia groups and Neocons...I'm liberal when it comes to prostitution....

and for the record...Obama is tackling the issues as he see's best...Illegal Immigration wasn't started on his watch and it won't end on his watch...but check...

1. Healthcare reform -- done
2. Financial reform -- complete
3. Gay Reform (something I'm sure you're looking forward to) he's thrown a carrot to the gay and lesbian groups...DADT repeal process started
4. Immigration reform is pending...so calm your fake ass hillbilly ass down...

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2010, 07:34 PM
"dude" as you put it, who said anything about Bush? I don't remember bringing him up. But at the same time, no one's saying Bush is the smartest president in US history..he's not even close..but to say Obama is the smartest is just...just....wow..

Not only the smartest but the most charismatic and the work isn't complete...He's just getting started but will transform this nation into something far greater than Neocons can imagine....Fuck all of the founding fathers they were rapists and slave owning thugs...I honor them with piss on their memories...:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 07:35 PM
The economic collapse in this country is another thing that was started way before Obama. You wanna blame someone for the bad economy.....blame the president (Reagan) who introduced to corporations the loophole of outsourcing jobs to countries where you can pay someone 16 cents an hour. Furthermore, blame the 3 following presidents (yes even Clinton) who further deregulated corporations and weakened the middle class. Republicans think a country that doesn't regulate the economy at all is the best country and it's beyond moronic. A lack of regulation is what led to the great depression and the current recession we're in.

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2010, 07:36 PM

you don't know shit nor are you politically aware...Republicans talk about Reagan like he bust a nut and they were born....

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 07:44 PM

Trully amazing to me how people have a hard time relating to that...

Then don't break the law. Stay in your country and accomplish the steps of legal immigration by getting in line behind all the others who are obeying the law.

To break and enter this country you are a criminal. Your future then is forever corrupted and therefore compromised.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 07:46 PM
For all the people looking for a better life, it's amazing how none of them make any effort to learn English.

Jacob1983
05-04-2010, 07:46 PM
The Cinco de Mayo thing is minor. It's more about them trying to be political about the immigration law in Arizona. I seriously don't get it. Why create a distraction like this? Focus on basketball, please.

Wasn't America founded by the British? And didn't they speak English? Just sayin'.

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 07:47 PM
The economic collapse in this country is another thing that was started way before Obama.

Hussein Obama is the President now. The 15 million unemployed are his responsibility. The boys flying into Dover, AFB dead as door nails are his responsibility. That oil slick out in the Gulf is his responsibility.

Stings, don't it?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Hussein Obama is the President now. The 15 million unemployed are his responsibility. The boys flying into Dover, AFB dead as door nails are his responsibility. That oil slick out in the Gulf is his responsibility.

Stings, don't it?

Oh there's no question they're his responsibility now, and I'll be honest I think his presidency has been an abortion so far. Just saying he did not cause these problems.

LnGrrrR
05-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Then don't break the law. Stay in your country and accomplish the steps of legal immigration by getting in line behind all the others who are obeying the law.

To break and enter this country you are a criminal. Your future then is forever corrupted and therefore compromised.

And hope you get picked in the green card lottery...

I mean, can people not understand that it IS obviously illegal, but some considerations might come into play? Like, that some parts of Mexico are run by drug dealers and life sucks balls there? :lol

I understand being against illegal immigration; I just don't get the cavalier attitude towards people who are willing to risk life and limb to get into this wonderful country. :)

Spursfan092120
05-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Not only the smartest but the most charismatic and the work isn't complete...He's just getting started but will transform this nation into something far greater than Neocons can imagine....Fuck all of the founding fathers they were rapists and slave owning thugs...I honor them with piss on their memories...:toast
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2482/3811055786_b51d292cde.jpg

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 07:59 PM
And hope you get picked in the green card lottery...

I mean, can people not understand that it IS obviously illegal, but some considerations might come into play? Like, that some parts of Mexico are run by drug dealers and life sucks balls there? :lol

I understand being against illegal immigration; I just don't get the cavalier attitude towards people who are willing to risk life and limb to get into this wonderful country. :)

These people should stay in there country then "risk life and limb" to reform it. Breaking and entering this country because their country is run by law breakers is ludicrous.

The "consideration" is the application for immigration to this country. Due process ending in acceptance with allegiance to this country.

Rewarding these criminals now with amnesty and citizenship cannot happen and must not happen.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 08:03 PM
I just don't get the cavalier attitude towards people who are willing to risk life and limb to get into this wonderful country. :)

If you had to live around the crime and attitude illegals have towards this country on a daily basis you would. The tale that illegals sneak into this country because they love America and want to be American is a joke. Illegals sneak into this country to be parasites and suck at the American teet.

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2010, 08:03 PM

Stings, don't it?

Actually it doesn't....Hussein Obama is his name... he should be proud of it...it reminds me of an old James Brown quote: " Say it LOUD...I'm Black and I'm Proud".... get over yourself...he's going down as the greatest Prez in history...Let the black guy bring honor and decency back to this fucked up country of malcontents and hicks...sit back and watch his accomplishments and get blue in the face all fucking day.... I'm good...

Rock on Obama....:toast

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Hussein Obama is his name... he should be proud of it.

No, it's actually Barry Sartoro, but, that's neither here nor there.

LnGrrrR
05-04-2010, 08:05 PM
These people should stay in there country then "risk life and limb" to reform it. Breaking and entering this country because their country is run by law breakers is ludicrous.

I'm not sure if you have family, but given a choice between breaking the law by entering another country illegally, or seeing my family starve, I can't say I wouldn't pick the former. Especially since it's not like everyone can "get in line". If you're not married to a citizen, or a skilled worker, you just have to hope each yearthat your name gets called.

I definitely understand the moral hazard of amnesty for illegal immigrants. However, I would rather provide a path to citizenship than not, because we can collect money from them and then get them paying taxes.

With no path to citizenship, then illegal immigrants will try staying hidden, forcig state departments to spend money on police, courts etc etc.

And then you get to the "anchor baby" thing...

LnGrrrR
05-04-2010, 08:08 PM
If you had to live around the crime and attitude illegals have towards this country on a daily basis you would. The tale that illegals sneak into this country because they love America and want to be American is a joke. Illegals sneak into this country to be parasites and suck at the American teet.

I don't think it's as onesided as American Dream seeker, or as one sided as parasites. I'm sure there's a bell curve distribution of personalities.

I do think illegal immigrants who wave the Mexican flag in rallies and denigrate the States are pretty damn retarded.

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm not sure if you have family, but given a choice between breaking the law by entering another country illegally, or seeing my family starve, I can't say I wouldn't pick the former. Especially since it's not like everyone can "get in line". If you're not married to a citizen, or a skilled worker, you just have to hope each yearthat your name gets called.

I definitely understand the moral hazard of amnesty for illegal immigrants. However, I would rather provide a path to citizenship than not, because we can collect money from them and then get them paying taxes.

With no path to citizenship, then illegal immigrants will try staying hidden, forcig state departments to spend money on police, courts etc etc.

And then you get to the "anchor baby" thing...

The path to citizenship is to go home and get in line. Sure, it's sucks. There is no guarantee that you'll be accepted. That's life. Life isn't fair.

I'd like to have a million dollars, but, if that looks to be impossible, if I'm convinced it can't happen legally, I've no right to rob banks until I get my million.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 08:12 PM
I don't think it's as onesided as American Dream seeker, or as one sided as parasites. I'm sure there's a bell curve distribution of personalities.

I do think illegal immigrants who wave the Mexican flag in rallies and denigrate the States are pretty damn retarded.

Then you understand why Cubby and I are bitter towards the shit stained behavior we see every day. Mexico obviously wasn't too bad for the illegals waiving the Mexican flag around in the street behaving like they still live in Mexico. When my ancestors came here they didn't dance around with a Russian flag, they hated Russia, were glad to leave and took pride in becoming American.

Tmac&Luther
05-04-2010, 08:12 PM
I know you're used to listening to talk radio to get your talking points...I can tell by how freely you use the word liberal...but I'm more complex than that sorry son...I'm conservative when it comes to crime especially by Militia groups and Neocons...I'm liberal when it comes to prostitution....

and for the record...Obama is tackling the issues as he see's best...Illegal Immigration wasn't started on his watch and it won't end on his watch...but check...

1. Healthcare reform -- done
2. Financial reform -- complete
3. Gay Reform (something I'm sure you're looking forward to) he's thrown a carrot to the gay and lesbian groups...DADT repeal process started
4. Immigration reform is pending...so calm your fake ass hillbilly ass down...

1. Health care reform -- completely fucked, the majority of the country doesn't want his Obamacare
2. Financial reform -- yep, that's all going hunky dory :lol
3. Gay reform -- Oh so now he's reforming gays :lol If you're talking about the don't as don't tell, I don't have a problem with that, but he better have a contingency plan in place, because I've served in the military and I'm telling you right now....that's not going to go over smoothly. The military sector is NOT like the private sector.
4 Immigration reform is pending -- it's been "pending" for YEARS. You're dumbass will suck up everything that's spoon fed to you won't you. :rollin

Umm sorry bub, I don't listen to talk radio....don't have the time for it when I'm working in the field and can barely hear my self think. Try again. :rolleyes

Uh oh...I said "bub", guess that's the "country ass hick" in me.

P.S.

There are no hills in Houston dumbass :rollin This is what I love about "liberals". They preach about understanding and tolerance, but whenever someone doesn't agree with them they start talking about "these people" :rolleyes, try to pain everybody a racist, hick, or hillbilly. Right out of the playbook :lol And we're supposed to take you serious.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 08:13 PM
The path to citizenship is to go home and get in line. Sure, it's sucks. There is no guarantee that you'll be accepted. That's life. Life isn't fair.

I'd like to have a million dollars, but, if that looks to be impossible, if I'm convinced it can't happen legally, I've no right to rob banks until I get my million.

:lmao I've never heard that argument before but it's brilliant.

JoeTait75
05-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Mexico obviously wasn't too bad for the illegals waiving the Mexican flag around in the street behaving like they still live in Mexico. When my ancestors came here they didn't dance around with a Russian flag, they hated Russia, were glad to leave and took pride in becoming American.

Going, going, gone.

LnGrrrR
05-04-2010, 08:17 PM

If you feel that way, then that's your right. I'd rather get something out of all the people already here in the form of taxes.

If you would rather just kick them out, I can't say that's not a fair decision. Just one I wouldn't make.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Man, these illegals look like they really hate Mexico and are proud to be in America!

http://morewhat.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/ImmigrationProtest20060407.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 08:20 PM
I have a question for both sides. How Mexico is not considered a terrorist nation? The drugs and criminals that have flooded this country have been much more of a threat than any other terrorist nation.

The open border is a growing terrorist threat everyday with the MS-13s reportedly beginning to do deals with Al-Queda.

JoeTait75
05-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Man, these illegals look like they really hate Mexico and are proud to be in America!

http://morewhat.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/ImmigrationProtest20060407.jpg

People like to pretend these folks don't realize the SW used to be Mexican territory. They don't want to leave Mexico, they want to re-expand it.

LnGrrrR
05-04-2010, 08:22 PM
The open border is a growing terrorist threat everyday with the MS-13s reportedly beginning to do deals with Al-Queda.

See, that's the funny thing. I think a great deal of people on both sides of the aisle want border security upgraded.

However, the people in power using them are most likely what's preventing meaningul work gettin done.

LnGrrrR
05-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Figured I'd share a somewhat personal take while we are on the subject...

My wife had a VISA when I met her, so she was legal, and we ended up getting her green card. Soon she will be eilgible for citizenship. While she is looking forward to being an American and all the privileges that entails, she still thinks she will has
pride in her former country, EVEN THOUGH she knows how bad it sucks.

She is proud of the culture of her people, just not the country as it is now, especially the government. I'm sure she will tear up during the Oath, both in joy and sadness.

Jacob1983
05-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Obama hasn't done anything for gays. He has even stated that he does not support gay marriage and has said that marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman. How can gays support this guy? Obama is just like Bush except for the fact that he is black(half black) a Democrat, and he's not from the South.

Why is it that the Suns can do this but Curt Schilling was blasted for supporting Bush and McCain publicly? Double standard?

Spursmania
05-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Hey you fucking idiot, stop making threads.

:lol:toast

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Now switch it around, Ln, and imagine your life if she were here illegally. It'd be worthless and your hearts would be broken.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Why is it that the Suns can do this but Curt Schilling was blasted for supporting Bush and McCain publicly? Double standard?

The Suns are doing this about something that has caused tons of uproar and faces tons of opposition. Schilling decided to be a staunch, outspoken republican in the state of Massachusetts, and in addition is just a royal prick. His nickname while he was on Arizona was "dinner for 1".

LnGrrrR
05-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Now switch it around, Ln, and imagine your life if she were here illegally. It'd be worthless and your hearts would be broken.

Eh, not really. It just means she would have to go back to Mexico until her green card came through, which would suck admittedly.

I wouldn't have stopped loving her though if I found out she was an illegal immigrant. I wouldve just had to find a way to work that out. (of course that would have been easier said than done, since her hometown is being pretty much terrorized by drug dealers :(

Giuseppe
05-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Eh, not really. It just means she would have to go back to Mexico until her green card came through, which would suck admittedly.

I wouldn't have stopped loving her though if I found out she was an illegal immigrant. I wouldve just had to find a way to work that out. (of course that would have been easier said than done, since her hometown is being pretty much terrorized by drug dealers :(

Exactly, it would indeed be worthless until it was made whole, pure and legal.

LnGrrrR
05-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Exactly, it would indeed be worthless until it was made whole, pure and legal.

In a sense, I agree. I mean, I didn't join the military because I enjoy breaking laws. :lol

Again, not saying that immigrating illegally is a morally correct thing to do; I can just understand the reasons in some situations. And in other situations, the illegals are just scumbags, to be sure.

dbestpro
05-04-2010, 09:33 PM
This is just the NBA trying to cover its back if the Suns advance. They want to make sure that the Suns are not pictured as a team from a racist state. I'm not saying the law is racist or Arizona is racist, but I am saying the media has proclaimed this law to be racist. This creates a problem for the NBA if the Suns continue to win. This is why the Suns are distancing themselves from the whole melee.

redzero
05-04-2010, 09:51 PM
I have no idea why people get so butthurt about the new law. Nowhere in it does it say that people will be stopped because they might be illegal. Hasty assumptions and lies have cause all of this controversy.

mojorizen7
05-05-2010, 12:02 AM
The revisions that completely got rid of the law and made a new one. I literally just got home from a class where the Tucson police chief was a guest speaker (not making that up) and he went over in detail what the changes were. Originally cops had the right to detain and check anyone they "came in contact with" who "looked suspicious" now cops only have the right to check the immigration status on people who are violating crimes to begin with.

This.
On a related note: Just build a 20ft wall/fence on our AZ/Mexican border with automated security checkpoints and call it good. Those illegals who are already here aren't going away....and trying to rid AZ of them is a political nightmare any way you slice it now.

Stay focused on the border and use tangible solutions that don't rely so heavily on the human element.
http://thenamesplissken.webs.com/EFNY%20prisongrahic.jpg
:hat

Giuseppe
05-05-2010, 12:37 AM
Those illegals who are already here aren't going away.

They ain't gettin' amnesty this time. No way. So, they'll remain thieves and thusly criminals.

Jacob1983
05-05-2010, 12:39 AM
Still a double standard on what the Suns are doing and what Curt Schilling did. Steve Nash has no business talking about politics especially in the playoffs. He's a basketball player. I just don't see why the NBA is making a big deal about this issue. What's wrong with a state stepping up to the plate on protecting its borders? Do states just not have any rights anymore?

4>0rings
05-05-2010, 12:57 AM
Go back from whence you came, get in line behind everyone else who is complying with the law and wait your turn.Go back where you came from Indian killer.

Giuseppe
05-05-2010, 12:59 AM
Go back where you came from Indian killer.

Ha!

Jacob1983
05-05-2010, 01:06 AM
I just would like to hear what the Suns' players really think about this new law. I bet if you talked to them off the record, their opinions might be different. I definitely think that the Suns are probably just going along with this whole "we're gonna stick it to the man by wearing these jerseys" because the league wanted them to do it to protest the law. At the end of the day, most NBA players could care less about politics because they're still making millions of dollars by putting a ball in a hoop.

Giuseppe
05-05-2010, 01:09 AM
If the league had the courage of their convictions they'd pull the games out of here. But, they're just squattin' on the plains, like the illegals....stealin' everything they can get their ass scratchers on.

Jacob1983
05-05-2010, 01:14 AM
Wouldn't Phoenix and Arizona lose some money if the Suns' home playoff games were not in Phoenix, AZ? That's what people don't understand. I hear people saying "the 2011 MLB all star game should be taken out of Arizona" but they don't realize that that game would bring millions of dollars to the state and to Phoenix. They also do not realize that the game would bring jobs to people in Arizona.

FkLA
05-05-2010, 01:36 AM

Alot of the people in the marches are Mexican-American idiot, and the flags are a show of support for their Mexican brothers. It has nothing to do with trying to take a shot at the USA. MS-13s are from El Salvador btw just thought Id let yall know, although the Mexican cartels do bring a share of their violence across the border.

Giuseppe
05-05-2010, 06:11 AM
Alot of the people in the marches are Mexican-American idiot, and the flags are a show of support for their Mexican brothers.

That's a steaming crock of shit.

LnGrrrR
05-05-2010, 07:05 AM
Wouldn't Phoenix and Arizona lose some money if the Suns' home playoff games were not in Phoenix, AZ? That's what people don't understand. I hear people saying "the 2011 MLB all star game should be taken out of Arizona" but they don't realize that that game would bring millions of dollars to the state and to Phoenix. They also do not realize that the game would bring jobs to people in Arizona.

That's the whole point. By taking out the All-Star game, you're taking millions of dollars away from Arizona. It's a carrot/stick thing, to convince lawmakers to change the law... or else.

weebo
05-05-2010, 07:43 AM
That's a steaming crock of shit.

Seems to me like the "illegal" has become the new "######". The brown man has now become the new black man. I guess now that there's a black man in office you ignorant hillbillies have to pick on another race of color to place blame for all your life's problems. Blame yourselves and your greed for turning this country upside down. And, if you really don't like the way things are now, then why don't you get on your little paddle boats and paddle your asses back to Europe whence you came.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 09:46 AM
I just would like to hear what the Suns' players really think about this new law. I bet if you talked to them off the record, their opinions might be different. I definitely think that the Suns are probably just going along with this whole "we're gonna stick it to the man by wearing these jerseys" because the league wanted them to do it to protest the law. At the end of the day, most NBA players could care less about politics because they're still making millions of dollars by putting a ball in a hoop.

Steve Nash is an outspoken liberal, when Obama was elected almost every player on the team voiced how happy they were. The reason this isn't so smart is their fanbase (in particular the Scottsdale people who buy the lower bowl seats) aren't too liberal.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Seems to me like the "illegal" has become the new "######".

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/illegal

Main Entry: 1il·le·gal
Pronunciation: \(ˌ)i(l)-ˈlē-gəl\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle French or Medieval Latin; Middle French illegal, from Medieval Latin illegalis, from Latin in- + legalis legal
Date: 1538
: not according to or authorized by law : unlawful (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/unlawful), illicit (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/illicit); also : not sanctioned by official rules (as of a game)
— il·le·gal·i·ty \ˌi-li-ˈga-lə-tē\ noun
— il·le·gal·ly \(ˌ)i(l)-ˈlē-gə-lē\ adverb

Do you know what the term "illegal" means you stupid fuck?

Giuseppe
05-05-2010, 09:49 AM
I thought Hussein Obama was half white & half black? Sure, go ahead and claim your half black part. My half white part? Uh, uh. Barry Obama is a nuisance, and his kids?....if they missed one f'in branch fallin' down the ugly tree, it's news ta me.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 09:50 AM
MS-13s are from El Salvador btw just thought Id let yall know, although the Mexican cartels do bring a share of their violence across the border.

There are plenty of Mexicans who are MS-13 now. That gang has spread all over the place, and last I checked, people from El Salvador and Honduras have to use the Mexico border to get into America.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 09:51 AM
It was only a matter of time before someone brought race into the picture. I don't care what color the illegal is. If America had a huge problem with illegal Canadian immigrants, I'd feel the same way.

nkdlunch
05-05-2010, 09:54 AM
It was only a matter of time before someone brought race into the picture. I don't care what color the illegal is. If America had a huge problem with illegal Canadian immigrants, I'd feel the same way.

except America doesn't have a big Canadian imigrant problem. The problem is brown. you can close your eyes all you want but they are brown and dark.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 09:57 AM
except America doesn't have a big Canadian imigrant problem. The problem is brown. you can close your eyes all you want but they are brown and dark.

Yeah but that's not why this law was made. This law was made because they are unlawfully in this country. Plain and simple.

Giuseppe
05-05-2010, 09:57 AM
...and illegal. Go back home and get in line.

nkdlunch
05-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Yeah but that's not why this law was made. This law was made because they are unlawfully in this country. Plain and simple.

there was also a law that prevented black folk from going to white schools. WOuld you like that law back as well.

Just because a law is meant to fix something doens't mean it's not racist.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 10:04 AM
there was also a law that prevented black folk from going to white schools. WOuld you like that law back as well.

:lmao a law preventing people from sneaking into the country with no record is racist? You're aware the same "law" exists on the Canadian border and on both coastal lines right? What a retarded comparison.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Still a double standard on what the Suns are doing and what Curt Schilling did. Steve Nash has no business talking about politics especially in the playoffs.

Was your head up your ass at the time, or did you forget that Steve Nash took all kinds of shit for his anti-war comments a few years ago? It's not just poor little Curt Schilling and his love for shitty leaders that get reamed for spouting ignorance.

nkdlunch
05-05-2010, 10:05 AM
:lmao a law preventing people from sneaking into the country with no record is racist? You're aware the same "law" exists on the Canadian border and on both coastal lines right? What a retarded comparison.

the Arizona law does not prevent "sneaking" into the country genius.

you think mexicans south of the border are reading the newspapers and turning back?

:lmao

what a moron

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 10:06 AM
the Arizona law does not prevent "sneaking" into the country genius.

you think mexicans are reading the newspaper and turning back?

:lmao

what a moron

Oh you're talking about that law. Yeah, it is racist, which is why it's already been changed.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Oh you're talking about that law. Yeah, it is racist, which is why it's already been changed.

brah you can't expect dipshits like nkdlunch to do a little research and actually be informed.

nkdlunch
05-05-2010, 10:07 AM

which is the law the suns are protesting? of course I was talking about that law, that's what this thread is about

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 10:09 AM
which is the law the suns are protesting? of course I was talking about that law, that's what this thread is about

I thought you were saying it's racist in general to want illegals out of the country. The Suns are protesting this law, why I have no idea, the racist part has already been changed.

nkdlunch
05-05-2010, 10:11 AM
I thought you were saying it's racist in general to want illegals out of the country. The Suns are protesting this law, why I have no idea, the racist part has already been changed.

Sarver that sneaky bitch. Is trying to get the whole country and even the San Antonio mexicans behind the Suns team.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Sarver that sneaky bitch. Is trying to get the whole country and even the San Antonio mexicans behind the Suns team.

You can bet on that. This is an attention whore thing.

Trainwreck2100
05-05-2010, 10:25 AM
This is so fucking ghey

pauls931
05-05-2010, 10:37 AM
What a stupid thing to do right now. Haven't they wore the jerseys before? Anyway, fuck stupid distractions. This will just make the Spurs feel more at home.

Trainwreck2100
05-05-2010, 10:39 AM
What a stupid thing to do right now. Haven't they wore the jerseys before? Anyway, fuck stupid distractions. This will just make the Spurs feel more at home.

Actually the Spurs play like ass in the los spurs jerseys, but they have never had to play against them without having to wear them themselves

Goran Dragic
05-05-2010, 10:48 AM

Yeah this is my view but I don't think it'll be a big deal. I hope someone on this team isn't a devout conservative. I hate to say it but nkdlunch is right this is a move to garner national support and national attention.

DDS4
05-05-2010, 10:51 AM
With the big picture in mind and not trying to be a cynic, the Suns are just protecting their investment and not alienating their fan base by doing nothing. I'd think all teams close to the Mexican/US border would do the same.

Why do you think MLB is so outspoken about this? Half their league is of Latin descent.

redzero
05-05-2010, 11:04 AM

How is it racist? It is unlawful to be in this country without permission/documentation. Period. Mexicans and Central Americans make up the majority of illegal immigrants, so they will obviously be affected the most.

Stop being stupid.

Goran Dragic
05-05-2010, 11:06 AM
With the big picture in mind and not trying to be a cynic, the Suns are just protecting their investment and not alienating their fan base by doing nothing. I'd think all teams close to the Mexican/US border would do the same.

Why do you think MLB is so outspoken about this? Half their league is of Latin descent.

You'd think this is a move to not alienate their fanbase but most Arizonans supported the original SB1070 law that was racist however I think a lot of the support for that law came from the rednecks who also think, "Det der basketball is for gang bangers and thugs!!!" so it's anyone's guess as to what the fanbase thinks. I don't think anyone would have been offended if the Suns stayed mum on the issue, and they certainly gambled by deciding to make this statement. This very well could lead to a lot of richers not renewing their season tickets.

Two things are for sure. First, the Suns better win today or this will be talked about as a distraction. Second, they wouldn't be making this statement if they had just lost game 1.

Xylus
05-05-2010, 11:11 AM
This law is racial profiling at its worst, and should be protested. It doesn't serve to prevent illegal immigration, only to make things more difficult for people who appear not to have legal citizenship.

Any law that attempts to retract civil liberties is a bad one.

redzero
05-05-2010, 11:14 AM
This law is racial profiling at its worst, and should be protested.

Where in the law does it state that people can be stopped by authorities if they are suspected to be here illegally?

dreamcastrocks
05-05-2010, 11:18 AM
$1000 bet that the Suns would have worn Los Suns on Cinco de Mayo anyway.

dreamcastrocks
05-05-2010, 11:19 AM
This law is racial profiling at its worst, and should be protested. It doesn't serve to prevent illegal immigration, only to make things more difficult for people who appear not to have legal citizenship.

Any law that attempts to retract civil liberties is a bad one.

Illegals do not have the same liberties as citizens do. They shouldn't either.

rjv
05-05-2010, 11:22 AM
this time and this time only, i am a fan of the suns...and now back to hating them....

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-05-2010, 11:24 AM
I joked that this thing would backfire and get Nash, Dragic, and others deported. How vindictive are the politicians in Arizona?

vicphoenix13
05-05-2010, 11:26 AM
Still a double standard on what the Suns are doing and what Curt Schilling did. Steve Nash has no business talking about politics especially in the playoffs. He's a basketball player. I just don't see why the NBA is making a big deal about this issue. What's wrong with a state stepping up to the plate on protecting its borders? Do states just not have any rights anymore?

So its not alright for Nash to talk about the issue, but Curt the GOP Shill is allowed to pander to the righties. You righties always talk about freedom and letting go of political correctness but how dare someone on the left express their opinion. I want athletes to be more than soulless marketing whores. When they express a well informed opinion on the right or left, they shouldn't be slammed for it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 11:26 AM
Where in the law does it state that people can be stopped by authorities if they are suspected to be here illegally?

My views on illegal immigration are Republican for the most part but the law they passed isn't an immigration issue it's a civil rights issue. The original law (a.k.a. the law that's been changed yet people still talk about it) said that the mere suspicion of being an illegal immigrant was probably cause for a cop to arrest and check the immigration status. In other words, I dude could just be walking on the sidewalk minding his business and that bill gave cops the right to take him into custody without an arrest warrant or anything because he possibly was an illegal. Is that really a country you want to live in where cops have a blank check to arrest basically anyone they want?

Yes, I know the law said that there were non-racial guidelines for what fits the billing of a possible illegal, but everyone knows that it would lead to racial profiling. A truck driver who was doing his job was taken into custody when he was an American citizen.

Trainwreck2100
05-05-2010, 11:27 AM
So its not alright for Nash to talk about the issue, but Curt the GOP Shill is allowed to pander to the righties. You righties always talk about freedom and letting go of political correctness but how dare someone on the left express their opinion. I want athletes to be more than soulless marketing whores. When they express a well informed opinion on the right or left, they shouldn't be slammed for it.

curt=citizen
nash=canadian

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 11:34 AM

The American citizen who was driving a truck for the company he worked for and taken into custody because he was Hispanic does have those liberties though, and so does his wife who was asked to leave her job, pick up his social security card and legal documentation (stuff virtually everyone keeps at their house) and then take it over to where he was being held. You can look through this entire thread and see my stance on illegal immigration, the SB1070 law is bigger than immigration.

vicphoenix13
05-05-2010, 11:34 AM

I just heard the other day that there are no efficient channels to obtain U.S. citizenship. The government needs to create a system where immigrants can get a chance at citizenship within a year. As I understand it right now, only people with special skills such as athletes and entertainers get their citizenship quickly. Illegals have no reason to wait there turn because most of them never get a chance at applying for citizenship in a timely manner.

z0sa
05-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Why does Nash look so tall in this pic:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/179287/022_2_.jpg

I realize he's got one foot on a chair, but the other is still on the ground..

Giuseppe
05-05-2010, 11:36 AM
I just heard the other day that there are no efficient channels to obtain U.S. citizenship. The government needs to create a system where immigrants can get a chance at citizenship within a year. As I understand it right now, only people with special skills such as athletes and entertainers get their citizenship quickly. Illegals have no reason to wait there turn because most of them never get a chance at applying for citizenship in a timely manner.

Life ain't fair, Vic. Never been advertised as such.

There is scant chance of me getting a million dollars legally. That don't give me permission to rob banks until I get it.

The illegals need to go back whence they came and wait their turn.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 11:37 AM
Why does Nash look so tall in this pic:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/179287/022_2_.jpg

I realize he's got one foot on a chair, but the other is still on the ground..

He's closer to the camera than J-Rich, Gentry and Amare are.

z0sa
05-05-2010, 11:38 AM
It can't be more than a few inches, can it? Just seems off.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 11:40 AM
It can't be more than a few inches, can it? Just seems off.

He's in front of the chair and all three are behind the chair, it's probably a foot or so. Plus they coulda taken the pic at a weird angle that distorted the player heights.

vicphoenix13
05-05-2010, 11:41 AM
curt=citizen
nash=canadian

That doesn't mean anything. If people who are originally from another country can't have an opinion, than that means a quarter of America would stay silent. Nash has lived in Phoenix for a number of years and is an American taxpayer. Also, he has twin daughters who are part latino so I could see how this law bugs him.

Giuseppe
05-05-2010, 11:42 AM
They can have an opinion, it just doesn't hold merit.

Let Nash fix his own countries problems.

Cane
05-05-2010, 11:44 AM
What would Muhammad Ali do?

http://www.croe.org/Image65.jpg

Giuseppe
05-05-2010, 11:45 AM

http://cherrycanoe.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/muhammad_ali_versus_sonny_liston.jpg

Turn yellow, but, still cash the checks.

Giuseppe
05-05-2010, 11:46 AM

http://www.croe.org/Image65.jpg

We can't know. Frazier scrambled his brains so bad his wife has to wipe his ass.

vicphoenix13
05-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Life ain't fair, Vic. Never been advertised as such.

There is scant chance of me getting a million dollars legally. That don't give me permission to rob banks until I get it.

The illegals need to go back whence they came and wait their turn.

When there's a problem, why not try to fix it? Either get various foreign government to create incentives to get their citizens to stay or create a system where potential citizens can get quick immigration hearings. I think you would find alot more support for deporting illegals if there was an efficient immigration system.

Giuseppe
05-05-2010, 11:55 AM
Yep, try being in some of these "various foreign" countries without your passport, Vic. You'll be in for a rude awakening and time behind bars.

Rogue
05-05-2010, 12:00 PM
I've never considered myself to be a fan of Mexicans even if I am part spanish. I think those people smell like warm shit and are only clogging up the arteries of america, both literally and figuratively with their illegal crossings.

Jacob1983
05-05-2010, 12:47 PM
Can someone please explain to me how it's not a crime for a person to cross the Mexico/US border without documentation/ID? Why is it so wrong for people to have the right documentation/ID? If all of these illegal immigrants want to live in America, why can't they do it the proper legal way? Is it just them being lazy and/or stupid?

We have no idea how the Suns' players really feel on this issue. All of them could be following the lead of the NBA on the matter. Do you really think Amare gives a shit about this law? Or Jason Richardson?

cheguevara
05-05-2010, 02:12 PM
I've never considered myself to be a fan of Mexicans even if I am part spanish. I think those people smell like warm shit and are only clogging up the arteries of america, both literally and figuratively with their illegal crossings.

the only thing clogging up your artery is the KFC double down you mom just brought you, you fat ass spanish-american bastard

http://sweettater.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/kfc-doubledown4.jpg

JoeTait75
05-05-2010, 02:18 PM

Yeah, and maybe we shouldn't want more brown people in this country. Maybe we're all full up on brown people. Maybe we should take notice of the fact that every country with a brown-people majority is a steaming shithole.

You want to play that card? I'll play it all day. I don't give a fuuuuuck.

nkdlunch
05-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Yeah, and maybe we shouldn't want more brown people in this country. Maybe we're all full up on brown people. Maybe we should take notice of the fact that every country with a brown-people majority is a steaming shithole.

You want to play that card? I'll play it all day. I don't give a fuuuuuck.

we could consider your statement... except you are from Cleveland, the biggest shithole in the Western Hemisphere.

LnGrrrR
05-05-2010, 02:27 PM

If you're married to a US citizen, then you need 3 years of residency to apply for citizenship.

If you're not married to a US citizen, it's 5 years residency.

The main reason is security... the longer you require someone to stay in America, the less chance that they're getting citizenship to become a "sleeper agent" or something similar.

LnGrrrR
05-05-2010, 02:27 PM

Can I assume you're being sarcastic here?

NBAdime
05-05-2010, 02:39 PM
This country has a history of villifying groups of people. First it was the native Americans, then Irish, Italians, Polish, Russians, Blacks and now Mexicans.

This country was founded by immigrants, to those who'll say "oh but they were all legals"...well no. Since back in those days there was no monitoring so I will be willing to bet that your great, great grandfather was an illegal. That now dreaded word "illegal".

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 02:45 PM
we could consider your statement... except you are from Cleveland, the biggest shithole in the Western Hemisphere.

Cleveland isn't in a state of anarchy like half of Mexico is.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 02:46 PM
This country has a history of villifying groups of people. First it was the native Americans, then Irish, Italians, Polish, Russians, Blacks and now Mexicans.

This country was founded by immigrants, to those who'll say "oh but they were all legals"...well no. Since back in those days there was no monitoring so I will be willing to bet that your great, great grandfather was an illegal. That now dreaded word "illegal".

My great great grandfather went through Ellis Island, as did most European immigrants.

JoeTait75
05-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Can I assume you're being sarcastic here?

No. This is pretty much my standard response to anyone who plays the race card, for a number of reasons:

1.) The race card is played to put people on the defensive. I won't go along with that. I won't bother explaining that I'm not a racist. I don't care if people think I'm a racist, especially random people on message boards. Which segues into:

2.) Usually a person who plays the race card is going to think you're a racist regardless of what you say, so you might as well act the part.

3.) I want this country to have a strong, stable white majority. There, I said it. The cold, hard fact is that countries with white majorities are more prosperous, more safe and more free than countries with non-white, non-East Asian majorities. Period. You can't get around it.

In short, I'm very comfortable with limiting immigration from non-white countries for just that reason.

in2deep
05-05-2010, 03:05 PM
No. This is pretty much my standard response to anyone who plays the race card, for a number of reasons:

1.) The race card is played to put people on the defensive. I won't go along with that. I won't bother explaining that I'm not a racist. I don't care if people think I'm a racist, especially random people on message boards. Which segues into:

2.) Usually a person who plays the race card is going to think you're a racist regardless of what you say, so you might as well act the part.

3.) I want this country to have a strong, stable white majority. There, I said it. The cold, hard fact is that countries with white majorities are more prosperous, more safe and more free than countries with non-white, non-East Asian majorities. Period. You can't get around it.

In short, I'm very comfortable with limiting immigration from non-white countries for just that reason.

why do you think that is?

Bukefal
05-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Americans need to keep in mind that they all are foreigners and immigrants/descendants of immigrants.

And I think that's what's nice about the USA

FkLA
05-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Can someone please explain to me how it's not a crime for a person to cross the Mexico/US border without documentation/ID? Why is it so wrong for people to have the right documentation/ID? If all of these illegal immigrants want to live in America, why can't they do it the proper legal way? Is it just them being lazy and/or stupid?

Are YOU really this stupid? Do you think getting the legal documentation is as easy as going and applying for a credit card at your bank? Its a long process with various requirements...there are financial requirements that most people dont meet. The ones that usually meet the requirements are the ones that dont need it, the ones that simply use their VISAs to tour the USA. For people crossing illegally its either that or stay home and struggle to put a meal on the table. If you were the head of a household which option would you take?

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 05:30 PM
edit

redzero
05-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Americans need to keep in mind that they all are foreigners and immigrants/descendants of immigrants.

Yet again, this isn't about immigration. It's about illegal immigration.

duncan228
05-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Obama gives shout out to ‘Los Suns’ of Phoenix (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=txobamalossuns)

President Barack Obama has given a shout-out to NBA’s Phoenix Suns, who are wearing jerseys that say “Los Suns” to honor the Latino community, diversity and the state of Arizona.

Obama made the remarks at the beginning of a Cinco de Mayo celebration in the Rose Garden.

The president said: “I know that a lot of you would rather be watching tonight’s game - the Spurs against ‘Los Suns’ from Phoenix.”

The line drew applause from the crowd.

Arizona adopted a hard-line immigration law that cracks down on illegal immigrants. Civil rights groups say it could lead to racial profiling. Obama has called it “misguided.”

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 05:37 PM

Yeah and after this country was established those immigrants came over here LEGALLY! I don't understand this argument at all.

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Obama gives shout out to ‘Los Suns’ of Phoenix (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=txobamalossuns)

President Barack Obama has given a shout-out to NBA’s Phoenix Suns, who are wearing jerseys that say “Los Suns” to honor the Latino community, diversity and the state of Arizona.

Obama made the remarks at the beginning of a Cinco de Mayo celebration in the Rose Garden.

The president said: “I know that a lot of you would rather be watching tonight’s game - the Spurs against ‘Los Suns’ from Phoenix.”

The line drew applause from the crowd.

Arizona adopted a hard-line immigration law that cracks down on illegal immigrants. Civil rights groups say it could lead to racial profiling. Obama has called it “misguided.”

:sleep Once again FAILbama further divides the country and undermines one of the states that he's supposed to represent. I wonder if he'd openly admit that the state of Arizona reached out to him for solutions with their illegal immigrant problem (that has made their state nation wide leaders in murder, break ins, and carjackings and he flat out ignored them.

Funny how he NOW has something to say about the matter after Arizona got tired of waiting for his punk ass to ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING. That's all this clown ever does....talk, talk, talk, with lies mixed in between.

The only reason why Obama gives a damn about illegal aliens is because he wants to legalize all of them so he can get their votes in a effort to save his ass in the next election.

silverblk mystix
05-05-2010, 06:11 PM
I can't believe the fucking bullshit hatred and hypocrisy I wasted my time reading here...

imagine how ridiculous it would be if;

someone drove by your house/property....and said to themselves....

hmmm...that looks like a nice place....I think I want to live there....

then they broke in...tied you up...raped and killed your family...

then registered their names at the courthouse---their names on your former house....

then continued to live in your former house for years....

one day...other people cruised by and said...gee

that neighborhood looks alright...and I think I would like to live near there...

but...

the rapists/murderers who stole your house in the first place...said...

HEY GET THE FUCK OUT...OR ELSE COME IN HERE LEGALLY!

THAT would kinda suck if that happened, huh....

oh wait!....shit

Edward
05-05-2010, 06:17 PM
I can't believe the fucking bullshit hatred and hypocrisy I wasted my time reading here...

then registered their names at the courthouse---their names on your former house....

that neighborhood looks alright...and I think I would like to live near there...

but...

oh wait!....shit

We took that shit legally, the Indians shoulda fought harder.....pussies.

silverblk mystix
05-05-2010, 06:19 PM
We took that shit legally, the Indians shoulda fought harder.....pussies.

well,

nice to know who i am debating...

someone who thinks rape/murder etc. are legal

`nuff said

Edward
05-05-2010, 06:20 PM
well,

nice to know who i am debating...

someone who thinks rape/murder etc. are legal

`nuff said

That was unclaimed land, it's not like we invaded an annexed contract. As far as I'm concerned, we did those little barbarians a favor.

EmptyMan
05-05-2010, 06:20 PM
lol at this entire thing

Edward
05-05-2010, 06:29 PM
http://yakfo.com/go/native.jpg

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 06:57 PM

but...

oh wait!....shit

:lmao Completely retarded. NEWSFLASH dumbass, this isn't the 1600 or 1700s and we aren't "frontiers" anymore. This is a established government/country in the year 2010..

I mean what's next? Are you going to say it's okay if we bring a whole bunch of Asian kids over here to lock in our basements for cheap labor, because well? Slavery was legal in this country hundreds of years ago too :rolleyes

:rollin GTFO of here with that dumbass argument. What you just typed made absolutely no sense and has NOTHING to do with hypocrisy...that was a different time in history that has ABSOLUTELY NO RELEVANCE ON WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY...also this has NOTHING to do with Hatred either. It's one state trying to protect their state and citizens from a growing dangerous crime rate that can be tied directly to illegal aliens. The first responsibility of Arizona's government is to PROTECT THEIR CITIZENS.

You want to know what hypocrisy is.....go look at Mexico's Immigration laws and then get back at me. :lol They have some of the strictest immigration laws around, but their government gets pissed off anytime ANYBODY in this country actually tries to enforce the immigration laws that are ALREADY IN THE BOOKS. They want the United States to be their "Welfare Nation" and they want US to take care of their citizens.

silverblk mystix
05-05-2010, 07:31 PM
:lmao Completely retarded. NEWSFLASH dumbass, this isn't the 1600 or 1700s and we aren't "frontiers" anymore. This is a established government/country in the year 2010..

I mean what's next? Are you going to say it's okay if we bring a whole bunch of Asian kids over here to lock in our basements for cheap labor, because well? Slavery was legal in this country hundreds of years ago too :rolleyes

:rollin GTFO of here with that dumbass argument. What you just typed made absolutely no sense and has NOTHING to do with hypocrisy...that was a different time in history that has ABSOLUTELY NO RELEVANCE ON WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY...also this has NOTHING to do with Hatred either. It's one state trying to protect their state and citizens from a growing dangerous crime rate that can be tied directly to illegal aliens. The first responsibility of Arizona's government is to PROTECT THEIR CITIZENS.

You want to know what hypocrisy is.....go look at Mexico's Immigration laws and then get back at me. :lol They have some of the strictest immigration laws around, but their government gets pissed off anytime ANYBODY in this country actually tries to enforce the immigration laws that are ALREADY IN THE BOOKS. They want the United States to be their "Welfare Nation" and they want US to take care of their citizens.

that statement you are referring to----has EVERYTHING--to do with hypocrisy---

It does not MATTER what era or year it happened---it is about right and wrong---about truth or falseness---

and IF we were all to be honest here---(TRUTH)

then we would admit that the BASIC premise is this----

this whole goddamn country was stolen----from others---whether they had registered it---founded it--whatever ``legal'' way YOU want to put it----it was fuckin stolen from others ok???

and NOW (DOES NOT MATTER IF IT WAS 1 year or 500 years---it was still stolen)...

NOW you want to say it is illegal---well fuck you---you can't have it both ways---maybe the shit is coming around and NOW we don't like it---so we hide behind laws that WE created----AFTER ---we broke them all ourselves---

so explain how THIS is NOT ----HYPOCRISY????? DUMBASSS!!!!

and you want some MORE HYPOCRISY----OK----

look at our immigration policies---

is the government---or---ARIZONA---or ANY state for that matter---

enforcing BOTH SIDES????

are they/we going after illegal immigrants----AND ---those that hire them/harbor them/treat them house them/enable them,etc...

NO

so DON'T give me that shit thet THEY---(illegal immigrants) should OBEY the fuckin law---

when the law is set-up by dirty crooked politicians who write these under their own fuckin crooked agenda for their own crooked means---

IF enforcement was even handed AND getting a green card was set-up---where the average hopeful citizen could have a decent chance at obtaining one---then you could go on ranting that people should come here legally ---OR--- GTFO---

then you would have some kind of right to dictate who comes here and who does not----until then---we are as crooked and wrong as wrong can be---

so getting back to honesty---the day when you/me/the gov't/the state/---

human beings in general---

when ALL of these----are SQUEAKY FUCKIN' CLEAN----

THEN---MAYBE---YOU CAN START DICTATING WHO GOES WHERE----

until then----why don't you look at yourself---your motives---your agenda---

BEFORE pointing your crooked finger at others---

JoeTait75
05-05-2010, 07:34 PM

but...

oh wait!....shit

And the natives had every right to resist the encroachment of the Europeans, which they did. They weren't hamstrung by political correctness or emotional blackmail. Their prerogative to protect their land was limited only by the realities of power. So what's your point?

Hypocrisy? Every great nation has blood on its hands. Your precious native Americans killed, stole, conquered like nobody's business. Just like everyone else did.

Edward
05-05-2010, 07:35 PM
silberblk mystix, does your dumbass know what a paragraph is?

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 07:36 PM

It does not MATTER what era or year it happened

:lmao I'm sorry, I didn't read a word past that. If you honestly can't see the difference between hundreds of years ago when people pulled up on a rock of raw undeveloped land and now, then you're freaking CLUELESS!

Hey, where's my Asian kid....I need a new pair of shoes and a couple of hundred of them. Silverblk said it's okay, because we used to take part in slavery, so it's cool. Where's my toad? :lol

What kind of fucking retard doesn't realize that people's ideals and understanding of the world around them changes over a couple of hundred years?

Edward
05-05-2010, 07:36 PM
And the natives had every right to resist the encroachment of the Europeans, which they did. They weren't hamstrung by political correctness or emotional blackmail. Their prerogative to protect their land was limited only by the realities of power. So what's your point?

:lmao yeah, it's our fault all they could come up with as resistance was a fuckin bow and arrow!

NRHector
05-05-2010, 07:41 PM

It does not MATTER what era or year it happened---it is about right and wrong---about truth or falseness---

and IF we were all to be honest here---(TRUTH)

then we would admit that the BASIC premise is this----

this whole goddamn country was stolen----from others---whether they had registered it---founded it--whatever ``legal'' way YOU want to put it----it was fuckin stolen from others ok???

and NOW (DOES NOT MATTER IF IT WAS 1 year or 500 years---it was still stolen)...

NOW you want to say it is illegal---well fuck you---you can't have it both ways---maybe the shit is coming around and NOW we don't like it---so we hide behind laws that WE created----AFTER ---we broke them all ourselves---

so explain how THIS is NOT ----HYPOCRISY????? DUMBASSS!!!!

and you want some MORE HYPOCRISY----OK----

look at our immigration policies---

is the government---or---ARIZONA---or ANY state for that matter---

enforcing BOTH SIDES????

are they/we going after illegal immigrants----AND ---those that hire them/harbor them/treat them house them/enable them,etc...

NO

so DON'T give me that shit thet THEY---(illegal immigrants) should OBEY the fuckin law---

when the law is set-up by dirty crooked politicians who write these under their own fuckin crooked agenda for their own crooked means---

IF enforcement was even handed AND getting a green card was set-up---where the average hopeful citizen could have a decent chance at obtaining one---then you could go on ranting that people should come here legally ---OR--- GTFO---

then you would have some kind of right to dictate who comes here and who does not----until then---we are as crooked and wrong as wrong can be---

so getting back to honesty---the day when you/me/the gov't/the state/---

human beings in general---

when ALL of these----are SQUEAKY FUCKIN' CLEAN----

THEN---MAYBE---YOU CAN START DICTATING WHO GOES WHERE----

until then----why don't you look at yourself---your motives---your agenda---

BEFORE pointing your crooked finger at others---+1 , illegal aliens do the jobs that nobody else wants to do, picking up crops, housekeeping jobs they also pay taxes like the rest of us, they are the slaves of the modern era

silverblk mystix
05-05-2010, 07:41 PM
:lmao I'm sorry, I didn't read a word past that. If you honestly can't see the difference between hundreds of years ago when people pulled up on a rock of raw undeveloped land and now, then you're freaking CLUELESS!

Hey, where's my Asian kid....I need a new pair of shoes and a couple of hundred of them. Silverblk said it's okay, because we used to take part in slavery, so it's cool. Where's my toad? :lol

What kind of fucking retard doesn't realize that people's ideals and understanding of the world around them changes over a couple of hundred years?

so only read a select sentence...

in other words...only see what you want to see...

this is true of everything you stand for...

thanks for making that clear...

and truth and falseness does NOT have to be bound by any time or era

thanks for making that clear...

Edward
05-05-2010, 07:42 PM
+1 , illegal aliens do the jobs that nobody else wants to do, picking up crops, housekeeping jobs they also pay taxes like the rest of us, they are the slaves of the modern era

:lmao illegal aliens pay taxes, since when?

NRHector
05-05-2010, 07:45 PM

that just show how ignorant you are in the topic and you only see what you want to see

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 07:46 PM
+1 , illegal aliens do the jobs that nobody else wants to do, picking up crops, housekeeping jobs thay also pay taxes like the rest of us, they are the slaves of the modern era

Umm illegal aliens do ALOT MORE JOBS than just pick crops, mow lawns, and clean houses. And they do not pay taxes. I've worked with them before when I used to roof houses. The ones I worked with wanted NO PART of becoming a US citizen. They wanted to get their cash under the table and then send it home. They take money, money which they don't pay taxes on and then take it back to their own country. They also flood our hospitals (and even prisons) and it's the U.S. taxpayer that has to pick up the bill. You really need to get educated on how much money a illegal alien actually costs this country.

Again I have no problem with someone wanting a better life....but I want the ones that ACTUALLY WANT TO BE HERE FOR THE LONG HUAL and become part of our society/process. Not the ones that I described above.

FkLA
05-05-2010, 07:46 PM
It's one state trying to protect their state and citizens from a growing dangerous crime rate that can be tied directly to illegal aliens.

Thats a bunch of horseshit. There are illegal immigrants that are criminals, just like there are criminals for every race/people, but this notion that the majority of them or even a significant portion of them are criminals is ridiculous. The violence created by the Mexican cartels is drug related and a direct result of the demand for drugs by Americans, that is a whole other issue and problem.

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 07:47 PM
that just show how ignorant you are in the topic and you only see what you want to see

Really, when a illegal alien is getting cash money paid under the table.....exactly what taxes is he paying?

Is he paying income tax?

School taxes?

How about SS tax?

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Thats a bunch of horseshit. There are illegal immigrants that are criminals, just like there are criminals for every race/people, but this notion that the majority of them or even a significant portion of them are criminals is ridiculous. The violence created by the Mexican cartels is drug related and a direct result of the demand for drugs by Americans, that is a whole other issue and problem.

:lol and that problem starts with illegals ENTERING THE COUNTRY! Shit, y'all are rediculous.

FkLA
05-05-2010, 07:59 PM

Umm illegal aliens do ALOT MORE JOBS than just pick crops, mow lawns, and clean houses. And they do not pay taxes. I've worked with them before when I used to roof houses. The ones I worked with wanted NO PART of becoming a US citizen. They wanted to get their cash under the table and then send it home. They take money, money which they don't pay taxes on and then take it back to their own country. They also flood our hospitals (and even prisons) and it's the U.S. taxpayer that has to pick up the bill. You really need to get educated on how much money a illegal alien actually costs this country.

Again I have no problem with someone wanting a better life....but I want the ones that ACTUALLY WANT TO BE HERE FOR THE LONG HUAL and become part of our society/process. Not the ones that I described above.

Ignorance at its finest, some illegal immigrants do not pay taxes true. But a big portion of them especially here in Texas have fake social security numbers, or numbers that belong to deceased citizens...meaning that theyre getting checks and paying taxes just like you or me. Only difference is they aint ever going to benefit from the programs theyre contributing to. I wrote a paper on this a couple of years ago, when it was a bigger issue and before the economy went south, so I dont remember the exact number but I know its the high billions--the amount of unknown income that the social security receives per year, most of which is suspected to come from illegal immigrants. Its probably increased by now. Truth is illegal immigrants dont cost this nation anywhere near as much money as people claim, in fact there are solid arguments that the pros outweight the cons. If they really cost the USA however many trillions of dollars idiots claim the government would be doing something about it, we all know the common occupations of most illegal immigrants...why not impose tougher background checks and verification of the fake documents provided? The government doesnt want any part of that, theyre knowingly turning a blind eye.

:lol and that problem starts with illegals ENTERING THE COUNTRY! Shit, y'all are rediculous.

There will be a drug problem in this country, whether you build a 100 ft fence or not.

NRHector
05-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Really, when a illegal alien is getting cash money paid under the table.....exactly what taxes is he paying?

Is he paying income tax?

School taxes?

How about SS tax?do you know what's a ITIN?

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Ignorance at its finest, some illegal immigrants do not pay taxes true. But a big portion of them especially here in Texas have fake social security numbers, or numbers that belong to deceased citizens...meaning that theyre getting checks and paying taxes just like you or me. Only difference is they aint ever going to benefit from the programs theyre contributing to. I wrote a paper on a couple of years ago, when it was a bigger issue and before the economy went south, so I dont remember the exact number by I know its the high billions--the amount of unknown income that the social security receives per year, most of which is suspected to come from illegal immigrants. Its probably increased by now. Truth is illegal immigrants dont cost this nation anywhere near as much money as people claim, in fact there are solid arguments that the pros outweight the cons. If they really cost the USA however many trillions of dollars idiots claim the government would be doing something about it, we all know the common occupations of most illegal immigrants...why not impose tougher background checks and verification of the fake documents provided? The government doesnt want any part of that, theyre knowingly turning a blind eye.

There will be a drug problem in this country, whether you build a 100 ft fence or not.

Maybe they don't try to toughen up against illegal aliens or go after them, because when someone actually does.....like Arizona. It's political suicide and becomes a absolute shit storm (:lol seriously after the last few weeks and the firestorm that has now started you really need a reason why "politicians" don't go after them. We have pussies in office (and this goes way before Obama) who are too scared to actually enforce the laws that are on the books. They want the brown vote.

scampers
05-05-2010, 08:04 PM
I always think its funny that people bitch about laws against ILLEGAL aliens.

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Oh and to the dumbass that tried to claim "hypocrisy, because of what people did hundreds of years ago...

The definition of hypocrisy...

http://www.tobytoons.com/redstate/20100429_mexico.jpg

NRHector
05-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Maybe they don't try to toughen up against illegal aliens or go after them, because when someone actually does.....like Arizona. It's political suicide and becomes a absolute shit storm (:lol seriously after the last few weeks and the firestorm that has now started you really need a reason why "politicians" don't go after them. We have pussies in office (and this goes way before Obama) who are too scared to actually enforce the laws that are on the books. They want the brown vote.then don't blame the illegal aliens for the fuck ups of the politicians and trying to get a scapegoat for their politicals goals and agendas

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Ignorance at its finest, some illegal immigrants do not pay taxes true. But a big portion of them especially here in Texas have fake social security numbers, or numbers that belong to deceased citizens...meaning that theyre getting checks and paying taxes just like you or me. Only difference is they aint ever going to benefit from the programs theyre contributing to. I wrote a paper on this a couple of years ago, when it was a bigger issue and before the economy went south, so I dont remember the exact number but I know its the high billions--the amount of unknown income that the social security receives per year, most of which is suspected to come from illegal immigrants. Its probably increased by now. Truth is illegal immigrants dont cost this nation anywhere near as much money as people claim, in fact there are solid arguments that the pros outweight the cons. If they really cost the USA however many trillions of dollars idiots claim the government would be doing something about it, we all know the common occupations of most illegal immigrants...why not impose tougher background checks and verification of the fake documents provided? The government doesnt want any part of that, theyre knowingly turning a blind eye.

Oh and before you want to preach about how much money Illegal aliens make this country you might want to read this...

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html :rolleyes Yep, those buggers sure are turning a profit aren't they

FkLA
05-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Maybe they don't try to toughen up against illegal aliens or go after them, because when someone actually does.....like Arizona. It's political suicide and becomes a absolute shit storm (:lol seriously after the last few weeks and the firestorm that has now started you really need a reason why "politicians" don't go after them. We have pussies in office (and this goes way before Obama) who are too scared to actually enforce the laws that are on the books. They want the brown vote.

So youre saying these guys are willing to continue fighting a war that is very unpopular, amongst other unpopular decisions...but are unwilling to impose strict immigration policies because of public backlash? Give me a fucking break. I mean sure there will be backlash but at the end of the day if illegals actually cost this country the trillions of dollars that people claim they do, no amount of backlash would stop the government from doing something about.

Oh and before you want to preach about how much money Illegal aliens make this country you might want to read this...

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html :rolleyes Yep, those buggers sure are turning a profit aren't they

I'll respond to this at halftime, or after the game...

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 08:13 PM
then don't blame the illegal aliens for the fuck ups of the politicians and trying to get a scapegoat for their politicals goals and agendas

Umm, when the hell did I ever let the politicians of the hook? You need to go back and read the thread again. The illegal immigration is creating the problem....the problem that are elected officials are too scared to fix. So I can blame the illegal aliens and then blame the elected officials for not doing something about it.

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 08:16 PM
So youre saying these guys are willing to continue fighting a war that is very unpopular, amongst other unpopular decisions...but are unwilling to impose strict immigration policies because of public backlash? Give me a fucking break. I mean sure there will be backlash but at the end of the day if illegals actually cost this country the trillions of dollars that people claim they do, no amount of backlash would stop the government from doing something about.

The country is already at war dumbass.....you don't just pull out without a exit strategy, because then you risk a complete cluster fuck that's going to leave that region in worse shape then when we took over...which would be a even BIGGER problem for politicians and their popularity polls, not to mention OUR NATIONAL SECURITY.

Also you need to read the article I just posted. Your magical "the illegal aliens are turning a profit" crap is just that......a big pile of steaming make believe crap, that is based on no reality what so ever.

Tmac&Luther
05-05-2010, 08:18 PM
I'll respond to this at halftime, or after the game...

Yeah go ahead, because you obviously would have more facts, insight, and resources then the "center for immigration studies". :lol