PDA

View Full Version : Peter Burns vs Bruce Bowen

Jimmy Bobby
05-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Peter showed more class.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
05-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Both are classy people who are well respected in their given fields over labor. Much thanks to both of them for their efforts and services!

I. Hustle
05-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Why did Peter show more class? Just because he was nice to the racist doesn't mean he showed more class.

I. Hustle
05-04-2010, 10:56 PM
I think Mencia is a racist too. I can't stand that dude.

mingus
05-04-2010, 11:20 PM
i doubt carlos Mencia is racist. carlos mencia is just a dude who wants everybody to think he's racist because "OMGOMGOMG did u just hear wut he said, OMG?!?!?" reaction that he's get.

Drachen
05-04-2010, 11:46 PM
how pissed off would you have been if Carlos Mencia had drunk tweeted about dirty White People?

I have to say, its weird, I would probably just not really think twice about it. In fact I would probably tell the person who told me "um, what did you tell me that for. Who cares?"

I don't know if this is a common theme amongst white people, or if it is just every white person that I know, but we don't really care about racist comments made about us, we find it just kind of stupid. I have discussed this with others before and they said that maybe the reason is that white people have all the power, I don't know.

marini martini
05-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Not for long:cry:! and I for one, am getting scared!!!:wow

Drachen
05-04-2010, 11:57 PM
Not for long:cry:! and I for one, am getting scared!!!:wow

LOL. Maybe this will be a good test. If I start getting really offended in 30 years when someone says "Honkey" then we will know the truth.

Weird thing, is that I have been so conditioned to be absolutely abhorred by a similar comment against any other ethnic group, even while I have absolutely no reaction to the same about my own.

FatBeaner
05-05-2010, 11:50 AM
peter was still spouting off about how bowen was unprofessional this morning...

pete would be best served by learning to move forward himself and take the high road and not bury your co-workers when they make a mistake...he's snarky. and that was part of the problem yesterday...maybe only 25% of the problem, but still.

on another note, hey Tpark, did you lose your satellite radio subscription or something?

must you call into each show on the ticket every day?

we know timvp's takes...burns aleady gives them, we don't need them repeated through you.

and you also spout how your done with the zone? what happened, they didn't kiss you white wonderbread ass enough or you still pissed you didn't get to win the corndog eating contest?

and what happened to the zone's signal...i'm getting lots of static when that never happened before...i could check if it's an antennae issue, but i'd rather just type...

alright...i'm off to toke during my lunch break...

so help me, if i hear Tpark come on the radio saying "thanks for the vine, Jim" i'm gonna go shoot somebody in the alamo heights area...

EricB
05-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Awww wittle boy iz mad.....

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
05-05-2010, 11:58 AM
eric bartlebee, how ya doing today?

bus driver
05-05-2010, 01:58 PM
PB sucks.....i can only listen to that show for about 5 minutes and pray the other stations come back from commercial soon. i am with bruce, who gives a fuck about that guy

Dr. Gonzo
05-05-2010, 01:59 PM
i doubt carlos Mencia is racist. carlos mencia is just a dude who wants everybody to think he's racist because "OMGOMGOMG did u just hear wut he said, OMG?!?!?" reaction that he's get.

White people have it coming to them. Do they really think that other races should forget hundreds of years of racism and just play nice?

Taco
05-05-2010, 02:20 PM
the sports grind guys just had a call who wanted to discuss this and they said they were not allowed to talk about this topic any further.

KGB clear channel at it’s best :wakeup

jack sommerset
05-05-2010, 03:54 PM
b0Ti-gkJiXc

Sisk
05-05-2010, 04:19 PM

complete bullshit.

Sisk
05-05-2010, 04:22 PM
White people have it coming to them. Do they really think that other races should forget hundreds of years of racism and just play nice?

tongue in cheek? i sure hope so.