Donkeybong
05-04-2010, 11:02 PM
kill yourself

InRareForm
05-04-2010, 11:04 PM
it's true.

Killakobe81
05-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Who cares we playing winning ball that is ALL that matters ...

InRareForm
05-04-2010, 11:10 PM
i'm just saying.

Nahtanoj
05-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Bit rich coming from a Spurs fan.

Killakobe81
05-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Withoutan EXPLOSIVE (relative) Tim Duncan the Spurs are done ...

IronMexican
05-04-2010, 11:24 PM

:tu

InRareForm
05-04-2010, 11:25 PM
lol

Budkin
05-04-2010, 11:35 PM

I concur.

Iceman101
05-04-2010, 11:36 PM

True, but look at the competition. OKC was the only one to make any kind of noise

BadOdor
05-04-2010, 11:43 PM
We're boring, but at least we win.

At least we're not the spurs - boring and shitty.

timvpimp
05-05-2010, 06:41 AM
you'd have the courage to watch them with Kobe beasting out? just something to think about...

SpursDynasty
05-05-2010, 07:14 AM
Even when Kobe is explosive, they're a boring team. Shaq, Rick Fox, and pre 2004 Robert Horry were a more fun team to hate than Jordan Farmar and Shannon Brown.

Frenzy
05-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Even when Kobe is explosive, they're a boring team. Shaq, Rick Fox, and pre 2004 Robert Horry were a more fun team to hate than Jordan Farmar and Shannon Brown.

However back when the spurs were "boring and getting the win" It was Laker fans that were saying "spurs boring who cares if they win ...it's boring"

Now that Kobe is almost done and plays boring to concern with getting hurt...it's ok to be boring.
:lol

SomeCallMeTim
05-05-2010, 08:31 AM

However back when the spurs were "boring and getting the win" It was Laker fans that were saying "spurs boring who cares if they win ...it's boring"

Now that Kobe is almost done and plays boring to concern with getting hurt...it's ok to be boring.
:lol

Kobe's game is far from boring. Less explosive, sure, but it ain't boring. He still does "did you see that?" moves in every game. Last night it was the reverse-pivot step through on the baseline. Sunday, it was the "impossible" jumper he made over Fesenko and Matthews -- still have no idea how he didn't get that blocked, let alone hit it when they were right on top of him.

Throw in the video game three pointers, crazy dimes, and great defensive plays and I just don't see "boring." He is less effective than he used to be, but even now I'm encouraged with his run of four straight very good games in the POs... I'm hopeful he's feeling better and may have turned things around.

TheManFromAcme
05-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Kobe's game is far from boring. Less explosive, sure, but it ain't boring. He still does "did you see that?" moves in every game. Last night it was the reverse-pivot step through on the baseline. Sunday, it was the "impossible" jumper he made over Fesenko and Matthews -- still have no idea how he didn't get that blocked, let alone hit it when they were right on top of him.

Throw in the video game three pointers, crazy dimes, and great defensive plays and I just don't see "boring." He is less effective than he used to be, but even now I'm encouraged with his run of four straight very good games in the POs... I'm hopeful he's feeling better and may have turned things around.

That 3 days off ain't going to hurt either. 3 days off during this grind and the grind that is looming is a lifetime in this league. (here it comes.....)

picc84
05-05-2010, 10:48 AM
It feels good to see Kobe not being SCRUBTASTIC as he was the last month or so. He really looked finished out there. Apparently all it took was a string of playoff atmosphere games to get him back into his rhythm. None of that couple games playing, couple games off shit. Hopefully he continues to get stronger as we go on.

Sportcamper
05-05-2010, 10:56 AM
http://www.lakersbrethren.net/files/Bynomite.jpg