PDA

View Full Version : what's the way you would like of...

Rogue
05-05-2010, 08:54 AM
going dead? I know you want none of the various ways of dying, but you all know that's one process everyone will have to get through no matter how deeply you loathe/fear/execrate it. At least there hasn't been anyone recorded in Human's history who managed to evade his/her mortality.

Definitely the way with least panic/torment/misery will be the way you would like, it's not guaranteed you will die exactly the way you want and I'm afraid you won't be conscious enough to think about these things when you're experiencing the painful process of dying.

1. Heart Attack: this must be the easiest for your family, especially for your children. God snaps your life as a human and calls you straightly up to heaven, leaving little time for the ones that love you to reach their climaxes of griefs. No tear of pain, no pain of losing their loved one, no good-bye saying by the sickbed... free from relentless chemical&radiation treatments and it may feel a bit suffocated during the attack, which is quite a lot to suffer, but is there any route to reach your ultimate destination without any suffering?

2. Incurable Cancer: years-long torment on both your body and your mind, which finally makes you feel better to be dead than alive. For people dying this way, the biggest pain isn't the moments of death. Instead, Death gives them ogresses to escape from the sufferings so that must be something they would like to get sooner rather than later. You have to experience a hell lot of cruel excruciation during the years you fight the disease, however, you will be glad with your death when the disease has won the battle and your suffering is going to an end.

3. Air Crash: It rarely happens, the probability resembles winning a 100,000,000 worth lottery, but you can never pretend blind to the 0.0000001% of chance that it might be your last trip as you boards a plane. Although your body will be awfully burned like a coal, dying in an air crash seems to be the best way of going death. Accompanying 100+ fellow passengers, you won't feel too lonely on your way to heaven and you all will be best friends in your post-life lives. The crash may look a bit too frantic and graphic, but you won't have much time to react before your die as the plane crashes into fragments. Most air crash casualties get knocked out (or killed) in the first hit so they won't feel much pain in the raging fire, not to mention your family will get a load of cash from the government or insurance as an compensation.

4. Murder: better be killed by someone who's famous, or extremely infamous like Zodiac, Gary Ridgeway, etc... Getting killed by such people will write you in history, which you will never get to achieve if you continue living the same tideless life for the rest of your life.

5. Suicide: this must be the one that brings the most mental torment, because the decision is always too hard to make. The physical suffering will be the minimum though, since you can choose the way you feel most comfortable with. a rope, a knife, some poison, or a bullet, or even the golden gate bridge? In suicide cases, you are the judge to decide how you're gonna die.

Dr. Gonzo
05-05-2010, 09:01 AM
I don't know if there is a way I would like of going dead.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-05-2010, 09:06 AM
drowning would be the worst imho

easjer
05-05-2010, 09:08 AM
I didn't see in my sleep as an option, but that would probably be my preference.

desflood
05-05-2010, 09:13 AM
I'd choose to be eaten by a megalodon. There's something appealing (albeit horrifying) about having the most badass creature in history cause your untimely demise.

marini martini
05-05-2010, 09:21 AM
I'd like to die on the operating table, heavily sedated, while having the varicose veins on my ankles removed, in say, about 15 years.

CosmicCowboy
05-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Big bloody mary + enough morphine/lorazapan to stop the heart.

FatBeaner
05-05-2010, 11:40 AM
i want to be forced to eat a 10 pound burrito at gunpoint.

z0sa
05-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Anything where I won't be in a shitload of pain while being unable to live normally or happily for weeks, months, or years

Rogue
05-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Big bloody mary + enough morphine/lorazapan to stop the heart.
you choose to die by drugs? tbh your family will think you of a deviant when the medicals perform autopsy on your body to learn you died from your own fingers by taking drugs.

CosmicCowboy
05-05-2010, 12:08 PM
you choose to die by drugs? tbh your family will think you of a deviant when the medicals perform autopsy on your body to learn you died from your own fingers by taking drugs.

They already know I'm a deviant...:lol

I wasn't just talking about randomly doing myself...I enjoy life too much...I'm talking about getting terminally sick and doing myself before I lose my dignity. I don't want anyone changing my diapers. BTW, if you are registered with hospice there aren't any autopsies. Most people die of an illness that gradually waste them away and in many cases a lot of pain is involved. There is nothing "noble" about dragging that shit out to the bitter end. Fuck that.

Mavs_man_41
05-05-2010, 12:10 PM
my asshole being torn apart by the worlds biggest cock and bleeding to death

mrsmaalox
05-05-2010, 12:18 PM
I think I like the idea of going dead by being murdered by a famous person. Like Ted Danson.

Mavs_man_41
05-05-2010, 12:20 PM
I think I like the idea of going dead by being murdered by a famous person. Like Ted Danson.

yeah i'm pretty sure with being faced your killer and looking him in the eyes as he's about to kill you, you would take back that statement pretty quick

CosmicCowboy
05-05-2010, 12:33 PM
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/dansoncheers.jpg

Why would I want to murder you?

mrsmaalox
05-05-2010, 12:49 PM
:lol

bus driver
05-05-2010, 01:54 PM
having sex......

i guess this would fall under the heart attack category.

mexpurs21
05-05-2010, 02:00 PM
having sex......

i guess this would fall under the heart attack category.

Or the Aircrash category if you are a member of the mile high club :lol

CavsSuperFan
05-05-2010, 02:24 PM
At the helm of Star Trek Enterprise, taking out Klingon Bird-of-Prey’s…
I've never trusted Klingons, and I never will…

http://blogs.cisco.com/news_img/captain-kirk.jpg

CavsSuperFan
05-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Mavs_man_41- That is really not cool…Why don’t you delete your posts…

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Riding a nuke all the way to ground like Slim Pickens.

Sisk
05-05-2010, 03:47 PM
I'd choose to be eaten by a megalodon. There's something appealing (albeit horrifying) about having the most badass creature in history cause your untimely demise.

I was at lake LBJ this weekend on a jet ski and I was imaging if that damn creature was in the lake.. holy fuck that would be TERRIFYING

The Franchise
05-05-2010, 03:56 PM
Busting a nut just as the bomb goes off.

Mavs_man_41
05-05-2010, 06:51 PM
Mavs_man_41- That is really not cool…Why don’t you delete your posts…

why is it not cool? she is clearly talking out of her ass, i'm just correcting