PDA

View Full Version : Gotta give the Suns credit...

DeadlyDynasty
05-05-2010, 09:18 PM
For the first time I can remember Phoenix is collapsing on all dribble penetration and guarding the paint (Tim's dominance aside). I still think San Antonio will win this game (and the series), but credit to the Suns for actually "attempting" to play D. And not to beat a deadhorse, but San Antonio sorely needs outside shooters

01Snake
05-05-2010, 09:23 PM
We can't hit shit from the outside so the Suns don't have to worry about leaving guys out on the perimeter.

timtonymanu
05-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Spurs need a bench. PERIOD.

I wish we can have energy guys like Dudley, Frye etc.

Instead we get scared POS like Bonner, Mason, and Bogans.

TheChillFactor
05-05-2010, 10:38 PM
They are bettet than us this year - it feels weird to say but they are...

DontStopBelieving
05-05-2010, 10:39 PM
They hit there shots. We didn't.

hunterxaz
05-05-2010, 10:40 PM
2-0 Suns lead series... pack your bags, folks. (Spurs folks, that is!)

bdictjames
05-05-2010, 10:43 PM
What pisses me off is that Spurs fans still don't give the Suns the respect they deserve.

They retooled this team, brought in high energy guys as well as defensive-minded ones. They may still be the run-and-gun Suns, but they do it with stops as well. They're a more dangerous team, and a different team.

That said, I still believe the Spurs win in 6 or 7. A couple of wins at home just may change the tide of the series.

Brutalis
05-05-2010, 10:44 PM
What pisses me off is that Spurs fans still don't give the Suns the respect they deserve.

They retooled this team, brought in high energy guys as well as defensive-minded ones. They may still be the run-and-gun Suns, but they do it with stops as well. They're a more dangerous team, and a different team.

That said, I still believe the Spurs win in 6 or 7. A couple of wins at home just may change the tide of the series.

Who's your dealer maybe he can hook me up. Suns in five.

DesignatedT
05-05-2010, 10:45 PM
two words.

BENCH-PLAY

rayray2k8
05-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Suns are making their 3's and are playing 'okay' D. With Manu, Parker and Hill attacking and driving to the basket, the spurs not having a 3-point shooter out there is really hurting them.

SpursChampsIII
05-05-2010, 10:47 PM
2-0 Suns lead series... pack your bags, folks. (Spurs folks, that is!)

FU and your racist state

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Spurs need a bench. PERIOD.

I wish we can have energy guys like Dudley, Frye etc.

Instead we get scared POS like Bonner, Mason, and Bogans.

But they don't have veteran poise [/Pop].

:pctoss

m33p0
http://www.equity.psu.edu/reporthate/assets/respect_poster_lrg.jpg

slick'81
SUNS ARE PLAYING GREAT i admit i thought spurs could get one in there place but they slammed the door right in sa's face

rayray2k8
05-05-2010, 10:49 PM

Whatever dude. If you were to tell suns fans themselves that they would have the 3rd seed out in the west and were up 2-0 on the spurs, they would have thought that you were crazy. :rolleyes

peskypesky
05-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Suns held serve. That's it.

Capt Bringdown
05-05-2010, 10:53 PM
Mavs made the Spurs feel good about themselves.

Sun took that good feeling away, and how.

We look scared and beat. Every time we mount a run, the Suns have an answer. They know they've got our number this year. So do we.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-05-2010, 10:53 PM

Steve Kerr doesn't get near the credit he deserves here.

jag
05-05-2010, 10:54 PM
The Spurs need a big man and 1-2 perimeter shooters. They've always had perimeter shooters and lacked another good slasher...now they don't have perimeter shooters and just a bunch of slashers.

Mr.Robinson
05-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Who's your dealer maybe he can hook me up. Suns in five.

No way Frye and Dudley play this well on the road. Spurs win the next two.

HarlemHeat37
05-05-2010, 10:55 PM
I picked the Suns to win the series in 6, I'll stick with my prediction..of course they deserve credit..for all the shit Kerr has gotten, he's built a deep team..they aren't as good as the other Suns' teams when it comes to star power, but they finally have an interior defender in Lopez, some depth off the bench, a legit #3 option and multiple guys to guard the perimeter in Hill and Dudley..

The main flaw of their team is that they still play Barbosa..he has choker written all over him..

DeadlyDynasty
05-05-2010, 11:02 PM
I picked the Suns to win the series in 6, I'll stick with my prediction..of course they deserve credit..for all the shit Kerr has gotten, he's built a deep team..they aren't as good as the other Suns' teams when it comes to star power, but they finally have an interior defender in Lopez, some depth off the bench, a legit #3 option and multiple guys to guard the perimeter in Hill and Dudley..

The main flaw of their team is that they still play Barbosa..he has choker written all over him..

+1...He's a turnover machine and a bricklayer...I thought Gentry kept him in the game way too long at the beginning of the fourth...true, it didn't end up hurting them, but Richardson definitely should have been playing instead of him.