PDA

View Full Version : I'm fucking disgusted

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Sorry for opening another thread, I literally had no say, completely natural force I couldn't stop it.

Even if the Spurs win tonight somefuckinghow, I am still disgusted completely by these past 2 games. It's unbelievable how well we can play against Dallas, in my opinion a better team than Phoenix, and then literally do not one thing right vs. Suns.

I have no idea why I even bothered to start watching this game, I have 3 finals tomorrow, how naive of me to think the Spurs would want to win after how pathetic game 1 was.

8FOR!3
05-05-2010, 10:01 PM
I got my last final tomorrow as well haha and I'll sleep a hell of a lot better with a Spurs win.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 10:04 PM
I still have another on friday night, I have 6 total this week, it has been a retarded week. The Spurs would help it a lot by just winning this game.

DesignatedT
05-05-2010, 10:06 PM
like we every blew dallas out in there arena? come on man.

MannyIsGod
05-05-2010, 10:06 PM
:lol 3 finals. Hope the Spurs win so you can at least study happy.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 10:07 PM
:lol 3 finals. Hope the Spurs win so you can at least study happy.

I simply won't study if they lose, I won't be able to concentrate. It's what happened monday night...:bang

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 10:08 PM
God damnit, here we ago again with anti-rebounding line up. We might as well do it better and go Manu, Tony, Hill, Temple, Mason.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Channing Frye. Holy shit.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Popovich is a moron and the Spurs don't want to win.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-05-2010, 10:25 PM
This is actually bad- the spurs are getting outplayed and there are some bench players that are not up to the challenge right now.

The spurs play 4 against 5 from periods of time and they are coincidental with Suns' runs

Sigz
05-05-2010, 10:26 PM
Spurs suck.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 10:27 PM
FUCK the Spurs.

Any hitmen in here? $6000-$7000 to whoever finds me and kills me.

RedRaider
05-05-2010, 10:30 PM
I also wasted my time watching this when I have 2 finals tomorrow. Wow.

Sense
05-05-2010, 10:30 PM
FUCK the Spurs.

Any hitmen in here? $6000-$7000 to whoever finds me and kills me.

I'd do it for free..

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 10:31 PM
I'd do it for free..

:cheer:cheer:cheer

MannyIsGod
05-05-2010, 10:33 PM
I simply won't study if they lose, I won't be able to concentrate. It's what happened monday night...:bang

:lol

Then pop in a Spurs DVD from one of their championships because you need to study.

SpursRulez4eVeR
05-05-2010, 10:34 PM
I also wasted my time watching this when I have 2 finals tomorrow. Wow.

lol, i have a paper due tomorrow as well but i can't help myself from watching the suns shooting three.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 10:36 PM
LMAO at Pop calling timeout, does he seriously think the Spurs even have a 3% chance of winning this game? Pop blows the cock extremely hard this series. It's like Rick Carlisle is inside his body and brain calling the shots with all of the fucking around with the lineups.

SpursTillTheEnd
05-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Man i just punched the fuckin wall motherfuckers like matt bonner make me mad, tim duncan played his heart out the man is fucking exhausted, and matt fuckin bonner was walking around the whole fucking game

rascal
05-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Wow, total meltdown from you losers.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Wow, total meltdown from you losers.

I won't even try to deny it...I definitely AM melting down, I simply can't take 2 games in a row to start a series of complete horseshit pussy ass basketball. It drives me nuts to see a team I could see going deep this year but they're getting out played by the Suns.

rascal
05-05-2010, 10:52 PM
I won't even try to deny it...I definitely AM melting down, I simply can't take 2 games in a row to start a series of complete horseshit pussy ass basketball. It drives me nuts to see a team I could see going deep this year but they're getting out played by the Suns.

Thats your mistake. Thinking this spurs team will go deep in the playoffs. They did well just getting out of the first round.

nevitt_&_smrek
05-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Calm down, it's just sports. The Suns held serve, now the Spurs need to do the same. Then the series becomes a best of three, and obviously you guys have won in Phoenix before. It's tough to constantly start and win series on the road, no question.

Gotta give those Suns credit, though. They'll be a tough out for any opponent. So much attention on Scotty Brooks, but Alvin Gentry has done a fabulous job with that group.

peskypesky
05-05-2010, 10:53 PM
what's the big deal? didn't the Lakers lose two straight games in OKC?

Budkin
05-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Thats your mistake. Thinking this spurs team will go deep in the playoffs. They did well just getting out of the first round.

+1000

We all knew this team wasn't going deep into the playoffs this year. I'm still shocked that we were able to knock out the Mavs. That pretty much made the season worthwhile for me.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Well anyone would have said that before the postseason began, but the Mavs series gave me a lot of confidence...never would I have imagined them ripping off 3 in a row after Mavs went up the first game. After that, I saw a team that could go to the finals, unless the Lakeshow gets healthier and starts playing to their potential...and it wasn't a crazy thought. Now, however, it's a different story. The outside shot will decide if we go to the next round.

TampaDude
05-05-2010, 10:59 PM
+1000

We all knew this team wasn't going deep into the playoffs this year. I'm still shocked that we were able to knock out the Mavs. That pretty much made the season worthwhile for me.

Yeah...at least we got payback on the Mavs. Looks like the Suns are gonna get payback on us, though. We must win the next two games at home or we're done.

Capt Bringdown
what's the big deal? didn't the Lakers lose two straight games in OKC?

After OKC almost stole game 2.
Spurs on the other hand, lost miserably in both games. Bad comparison.

rascal
Well anyone would have said that before the postseason began, but the Mavs series gave me a lot of confidence...never would I have imagined them ripping off 3 in a row after Mavs went up the first game. After that, I saw a team that could go to the finals, unless the Lakeshow gets healthier and starts playing to their potential...and it wasn't a crazy thought. Now, however, it's a different story. The outside shot will decide if we go to the next round.

You are very foolish if you believed the Spurs would get to the finals.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 11:01 PM
Calm down, it's just sports.

10 months out of the year I will agree with you, but not in the post season. After witnessing how well and beyond expectations the Spurs began to play at the end of the season and in the first round against Dallas, my eyes and hopes lit up and honestly I saw a top 3 team in the league about to give a championship a serious run.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 11:05 PM
You are very foolish if you believed the Spurs would get to the finals.

And why is that???

The Spurs dominated the #2 seed very well balanced Mavericks, and the Lakers began playing poorly with all the nagging injuries and the Thunder, a team the Spurs would dominate, gave them a serious run.

On the Eastern side...no team impresses me. I think the Magic are overrated and I think the Spurs would match up well against them and have far more experience, and as good as the Cavs are on paper, they haven't impressed me one bit in postseason play.

So why exactly was is foolish? Not saying it had amazing chances, but the Spurs were playing the best basketball in the league so why is it unreasonable with their experience and coach and the way they were playing to believe they could maybe go all the way, one final time????

rascal
05-05-2010, 11:16 PM
And why is that???

The Spurs dominated the #2 seed very well balanced Mavericks, and the Lakers began playing poorly with all the nagging injuries and the Thunder, a team the Spurs would dominate, gave them a serious run.

On the Eastern side...no team impresses me. I think the Magic are overrated and I think the Spurs would match up well against them and have far more experience, and as good as the Cavs are on paper, they haven't impressed me one bit in postseason play.

So why exactly was is foolish? Not saying it had amazing chances, but the Spurs were playing the best basketball in the league so why is it unreasonable with their experience and coach and the way they were playing to believe they could maybe go all the way, one final time????

The lakers were coasting in the OKC series. Don't you remember the lakers did the same thing with Houston in the first round?

They knew they could win that series with no problem all they had to do was step on the gas.

If you look at the rosters there is no way the spurs can beat the lakers in a playoff series and it is looking like they are not getting past the Suns either. The spurs are just too small for the lakers. Terrible matchup problems. I don't know why anyone would think the spurs had a shot against LA.

The Dallas series had many fooled. That series was closer than you think.

Having to play Bonner and an old pf McDyess because they have no legit center is a weak spot on the roster that won't get them far in the playoffs. And against the lakers you need some size.

This season was lost at the trade deadline when the spurs had a last shot to upgrade the roster and did nothing. Not saying if any moves at the deadline would have been enough to get them to the top but doing nothing was definately not going to improve the team.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 11:24 PM
The lakers were coasting in the OKC series. Don't you remember the lakers did the same thing with Houston in the first round?

They knew they could win that series with no problem all they had to do was step on the gas.

If you look at the rosters there is no way the spurs can beat the lakers in a playoff series and it is looking like they are not getting past the Suns either. The spurs are just too small for the lakers. Terrible matchup problems. I don't know why anyone would think the spurs had a shot against LA.

The Dallas series had many fooled. That series was closer than you think.

Having to play Bonner and an old pf McDyess because they have no legit center is a weak spot on the roster that won't get them far in the playoffs. And against the lakers you need some size.

This season was lost at the trade deadline when the spurs had a last shot to upgrade the roster and did nothing. Not saying if any moves at the deadline would have been enough to get them to the top but doing nothing was definately not going to improve the team.
The Dallas series was VERY close, but in order for it to ever be that way the Spurs had to step up and they did..they played very well, and could have played better. Beating them was no joke, it was a big task, they were one of the best teams.

And I agree that on paper, Spurs have slim chances vs. Lakers but they're all banged up, they have/had like 8 guys with nagging injuries at once, including their most important players. A 75-90% Lakers team has a chance of losing to a Spurs team that was playing top notch basketball. I'm not saying it would have happened, but you never know how it would go.

What I believe is the Spurs are too small to match up well against ANYONE on paper, except maybe Phoenix, but somehow they beat Dallas, who puts two 7 footers in at the same time for most of the game. Butler plays bigger than he is and they have good depth at center with Haywood and Dampier. Those guys aren't both studs but studs but I'll take Haywood over all of our big men except Duncan. They don't need much scoring out of those guys because the Mavs have plenty of depth and offensive fire power, and to be able to have Dirk and another 7 footer at any time of the game is great advantage.

ploto
05-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Suns are better than you think.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Suns are better than you think.

They're damn good, and match up well against the Spurs, but I still expected to beat them.