PDA

View Full Version : Matt Bonner sucks balls

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-05-2010, 10:41 PM
15 minutes played tonight in game two, and he's come up with zero points and three rebounds.

Seriously Pop? Why are you playing this fucking piece of shit? *I* could get you three rebounds with my damn eyes closed in 15 minutes in a basketball game.

Get this sorry ass piece of shit off the court Popdamnit.

I would rather see Garrett Temple at center than this pathetic POS. Give him a new 2011 Pontiac Grand Am, thank him for his efforts, and send his ass to Toronto.

peskypesky
05-05-2010, 10:44 PM
tis a deep mystery why pop plays Bonner. or mason. or finley last year. it's got to be some sort of self-defeating neurosis.

Das Texan
05-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Might as well unleash Mahimini. Cant do any worse than this red headed piece of shit.

MannyIsGod
05-05-2010, 10:47 PM
Ian can do worse. Thats the scary thing.

J_Paco
05-05-2010, 10:49 PM
I hope this playoff run proves to Pop that Matt Bonner is nothing more than a 12th or 13th man. Look all those minutes and all that confidence that Pop tried to instill in him hasn't payed off, again. :hang:loser:loser:loser

How the hell could Ian do worse than 0 points and 3 rebounds??? Bonner never should have remained a Spur after last post-season, and this one just re-enforces that fact.

Das Texan
05-05-2010, 10:53 PM

I'd like to find out. I'm tired of this goofy white fuck playing.

slick'81
05-05-2010, 10:54 PM
if he is resigned :bang i dont think i can take any more matt bonner

Das Texan
05-05-2010, 10:54 PM
if he is resigned :bang i dont think i can take any more matt bonner

there is not a chance in hell he will be back.

I refuse to believe Pop is that fucking brain dead.

Spursmania
05-05-2010, 10:56 PM
I can't wait until Bonner gets the fuck off this team. He's sucked balls for a long time and many people on this forum would defend his ass. Once again, past performance is indicative of future performance.

Bonner you failed us last year during the play-offs and this year is no exception. Just GTFO.

baseline bum
05-05-2010, 10:58 PM
there is not a chance in hell he will be back.

I refuse to believe Pop is that fucking brain dead.

Remember when we used to think that about Finley? And then Pop gave him a freaking 2-year deal.

Das Texan
05-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Remember when we used to think that about Finley? And then Pop gave him a freaking 2-year deal.

ya but Finley at least contributed a little during the playoff runs.

or about 10,000% more than Bonner.

SenorSpur
05-05-2010, 11:25 PM
I can't wait until Bonner gets the fuck off this team. He's sucked balls for a long time and many people on this forum would defend his ass. Once again, past performance is indicative of future performance.

Bonner you failed us last year during the play-offs and this year is no exception. Just GTFO.

Too many on this board defended his ass. It's obvious - yet again - that he is what he is.

Of course, he's not the reason the Spurs lost, but he's been a non-contributing detriment ever since the playoffs started. He doesn't even belong on the playoff roster.

da_suns_fan
05-05-2010, 11:26 PM
He's not very good.

The difference between this Spurs team and years past is the three point shooting. The Spurs had a ton of wide open looks that they didnt hit.

arodz
05-05-2010, 11:27 PM
In related news: Water is wet and the sky is blue

SpurOutofTownFan
05-06-2010, 12:58 AM
I can respect if a player misses shots like Mason but I cannot respect if a player is purposedly passing the ball and stepping into the 3 line to avoid having to make the shots when open. that's just not being up to the task - choking.

SenorSpur
05-06-2010, 01:04 AM
...and the hypocrisy of it all is that we have posters here that hate on Ian. There's no way in hell that Ian would suck as bad as Bonner. The Spurs would be so much better off having a minimal contribution from Ian, as opposed to zero contribution from Bonner.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-06-2010, 01:07 AM
...and the hypocrisy of it all is that we have posters here that hate on Ian. There's no way in hell that Ian would suck as bad as Bonner. The Spurs would be so much better off having a minimal contribution from Ian, as opposed to zero contribution from Bonner.

when bonner is out there it's like the spurs are playing 4 against 5 players. i have bad premonitions when he's in the game. tonight it was awful

many games in the dallas series were awful - we just didnt' make a big deal out of it because the spurs won but this was a question of time.

And please hving bonner, blair and bogans together has killed us alredy too many times, tonight wasnt the first time.

SenorSpur
05-06-2010, 01:10 AM
Seeing how terrible the 3-pt shooting has been, I'm amazed that the Spurs were able to get past Dallas.

4>0rings
05-06-2010, 01:11 AM
Real fans have been saying this for 2 years.

Winehole23
05-06-2010, 01:39 AM
Matt Bonner still plays for the San Antonio Spurs. I hope he plays well. We could use a little more help.

FkLA
05-06-2010, 01:43 AM
I can respect if a player misses shots like Mason but I cannot respect if a player is purposedly passing the ball and stepping into the 3 line to avoid having to make the shots when open. that's just not being up to the task - choking.

Bonner is actually pretty trigger happy. He just isnt hitting shit.

Strike
05-06-2010, 01:44 AM
Too many on this board defended his ass. It's obvious - yet again - that he is what he is.

Of course, he's not the reason the Spurs lost, but he's been a non-contributing detriment ever since the playoffs started. He doesn't even belong on the playoff roster.

He's not the only reason the Spurs lost. He missed rebounds that the Suns turned into 2nd chance points, missed open shots, and got burned on defense several times. While he's not the reason, he is one reason.

SenorSpur
05-06-2010, 01:49 AM
I found myself becoming very jealous watching Frye stick 3-ball after 3-ball into the Spurs, all the while Bonner sending up brick-after-brick. Goddamn pathetic.