PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Suns.

Cry Havoc
05-05-2010, 10:55 PM
You outplayed us tonight. Your guys really look like they want it more right now. It's amazing to see your team rebuild year after year, and finally get a team that can play so consistently from game to game.

It is devastating as a Spurs fan to see a team that doesn't play with passion for more than 24 minutes of the game. And to see the defensive lapses that we have had in Games 1 and 2.

This series is over if our guys don't start playing with fire.

You completely deserve to be up 2-0.

pawe
05-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Agreed. Props to Suns players who actually have the balls to shoot a 3.
See you in San Antonio!

Xylus
Everything is clicking for us right now.

We have the right coach, veteran leaders (Nash, Hill, Amare), electric scorers (JRich), and one of the deepest benches in the league. The offense is clicking, the defense is good, the rebounding is really good...

I really hope the Suns can close out this series. I'm so, so, so tired of losing to the Spurs.

Xylus
Delete.

Ghazi
05-05-2010, 10:58 PM
This is what happens when the luck shots and whistles stop falling for the Spurs.

pauls931
05-05-2010, 10:59 PM
I really hope the Suns can close out this series. I'm so, so, so tired of losing to the Spurs.

Ditto... It's hell living here in Austin, the smuggness is killin me. Of course the reward is a beatdown by LA, but what the hell...

Brazil
05-05-2010, 10:59 PM
Suns is a very good team and for once phx has a real coach who has the balls to play his bench during 6 minutes in the fourth against spurs starters

Cry Havoc
05-05-2010, 11:00 PM
I'm so, so, so tired of losing to the Spurs.

This team played great against Dallas.

They're playing like a shell of their former selves so far this series.

Cheating on the weakside? Needing to double or triple down to cover freaking JARED DUDLEY? No boxing out?

Bruce Bowen is digging a grave just so he can roll over in it prematurely.

pauls931
05-05-2010, 11:01 PM
The Suns will probably win this series, but just like San Antonio, they don't have the height to compete against the Lakers.

Ya, I won't be surprised if LA sweeps the undermanned Jazz. They got a real gift regardless of who won the Denver/Jazz series. Their toughest round may be the first until they possibly meet the Cavs.

LA is so damn long, the Suns don't have a prayer without Lopez coming back and then without Homecourt, they're still farked.

Spursmania
05-05-2010, 11:04 PM
This is what happens when the luck shots and whistles stop falling for the Spurs.
:cry

Chomag
05-05-2010, 11:04 PM
Your team is for real. Great series so far, but be ready to lose two in a row =P

pauls931
05-05-2010, 11:07 PM
Post game pop talked a lot about Dudley and Frye as the deciding factors. Wonder how the spurs will adjust going forward. Hopefully less flopping on O.

badfish22
05-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Like I said in the gt, I could see this going 7 with home team winning each game.

pauls931
It's incredible, how they catch all the breaks. 2008 Manu was injuried, last year Yao was injuried,this year, Okur, and Kirelonko are injuried for the Jazz and Lopez for you guys.

I think Orlando still might come out of the east.

Ya, the Jazz/Denver matchup sucked ass. One team was a basket case, the other injured all to hell and a hopeless road team. Wouldn've been nice if the Mavs somehow ended up in the 4 or 5 and advanced.

BeeGee
Spurs fans kill me with this shit. After the Spurs win by 15-20 in game 3, all will be well, and all the Spurs fans will put their pill bottles and razor blades away. The term "Live and Die with your team" is supposed to be a figure of speech, more or less. Spurs fans really do wanna drown themselves in the riverwalk when this team loses. Relax. All Phoenix did was hold serve.

timtonymanu
05-05-2010, 11:10 PM
LMAO at people saying the Spurs had the best bench in the league.

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2010, 11:11 PM
who said that?

BlackSwordsMan
05-05-2010, 11:12 PM
I look at the spurs bench and say damn look at all of those people who won't even see 1 minute of game time

pauls931
LMAO at people saying the Spurs had the best bench in the league.

Maybe the best backup PG in Hill? Dragic is having a really hard time getting it going this series.

Cry Havoc
Spurs fans kill me with this shit. After the Spurs win by 15-20 in game 3, all will be well, and all the Spurs fans will put their pill bottles and razor blades away. The term "Live and Die with your team" is supposed to be a figure of speech, more or less. Spurs fans really do wanna drown themselves in the riverwalk when this team loses. Relax. All Phoenix did was hold serve.

You're right man. I'm going to go drink myself to sleep tonight.

:lol

And :lol at a fan of the team that has the most posts about a single player in the history of Spurstalk talking about how "dramatic" Spurs fans are.

Spursmania
05-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Suns deserve this win. Congrats to the Suns for outrebounding, outhustling and downright outplaying the Spurs from the 3 point line.

BeeGee
05-05-2010, 11:17 PM
You're right man. I'm going to go drink myself to sleep tonight.

:lol

And :lol at a fan of the team that has the most posts about a single player in the history of Spurstalk talking about how "dramatic" Spurs fans are.:nope Actually, that just speaks to the fact that Spurs fans love to talk Kobe more than Laker fans do.

icem
05-05-2010, 11:21 PM
suns werent even supposed to make the playoffs... this sucks. no hate though, i respect what the suns are doing and the intensity that they play with.

Cry Havoc
05-05-2010, 11:28 PM
:nope Actually, that just speaks to the fact that Spurs fans love to talk Kobe more than Laker fans do.

You're right. We got a Kobe 24/7 thread stickied in the NBA forum.

:lmao

It must suck to not even be able to make a credible rebuttal for LeBron > Kobe after so many years of pining to have the best player in the world on your team.

BeeGee
05-05-2010, 11:32 PM
You're right. We got a Kobe 24/7 thread stickied in the NBA forum.

:lmao

It must suck to not even be able to make a credible rebuttal for LeBron > Kobe after so many years of pining to have the best player in the world on your team.You got the wrong Kobesexual, guy. Lebron's better. It must suck to be reduced to half-quitting when all the Suns did is hold serve. Spurs fans feel entitled to a road playoff when, and when it doesn't happen, they make threads like this to keep from slitting their wrists. I get you.

DPG21920
05-05-2010, 11:36 PM
See the thing is the spurs are only playing poorly in the areas they can ill afford to play poorly in: 3 pt defense, rebounding and 3 point shooting. Those 3 things are crucial against the suns and the spurs are failing every one of them.

If they can correct 2 of the 3, they can have a chance.

SomeCallMeTim
05-05-2010, 11:41 PM
It's incredible, how they catch all the breaks.

Literally. Ariza's broken foot, Bynum's broken knee ligament...

TheMACHINE
05-06-2010, 01:11 AM
suns doing what thier suppose to do to an old crappy spurs team.

Man About Town
05-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Those Scottsdale bitches are way hotter than the Riverwalk skank hoes:

http://static.thedirty.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/DIRTY_phpmmezSg.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_f98opUNuVXc/SRAYtrK7OiI/AAAAAAAADjU/FFClQh7UJA8/s400/woman.jpg

pauls931
05-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Suns winning series = Dallas being blown up.

The Gemini Method
05-06-2010, 11:24 AM
I look at the spurs bench and say damn look at all of those people who won't even see 1 minute of game time

The question is: Who's bench is worse? The Lakers or the Spurs' bench?