PDA

View Full Version : The suns are not winning this series.Everyone calm down!

SinBAD
05-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Calm down.The spurs will win this series.Not just making a prediction.I'm sure the spurs will win and this is why:

1-They cant stop Tim Duncan and he has been huge this series.
2-they cant stop parker at all.
3-Manu cant be stopped either.Its funny how people thing Hill shut him down.Manu wasnt trying to drive.He was just off today and we all know manu it wont happen again
4-Suns bench will not play this well in SA.Frye is streaky.him and dudley are home guys, they dont play well on the road.
5-Pop will figure that Dyss needs more minutes and if bonner doesnt hit 3s this next game he will bench him.
6-Spurs WILL NOT GET OUT REBOUNDED AGAIN.its all the home cooking thats all.
7-Spurs are a better team overall and our bench will play better these next games.
8-Remember 2008

DontStopBelieving
05-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Not a good time..

You will get flamed to hell..

UnWantedTheory
05-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Uh, hope your right...This seems to be going to a 7 gamer....Which I think we may lose.

mexicanjunior
05-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Your optimism is commendable...you probably stay in a burning building because you believe the firemen will show up eventually also...

Russ
05-05-2010, 11:48 PM
:toast

dastrey
05-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Spurs fans are definitely spoiled. In case you haven't noticed, the Suns have been playing great ball the past couple months. Phoenix did what they were supposed to do, which is win at home. For those of you jumping ship, please stay off the wagon when the Spurs head back to Phoenix 2-2.

Spurs in 7.

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Calm down.The spurs will win this series.Not just making a prediction.I'm sure the spurs will win and this is why:

1-They cant stop Tim Duncan and he has been huge this series.
2-they cant stop parker at all.
3-Manu cant be stopped either.Its funny how people thing Hill shut him down.Manu wasnt trying to drive.He was just off today and we all know manu it wont happen again
4-Suns bench will not play this well in SA.Frye is streaky.him and dudley are home guys, they dont play well on the road.
5-Pop will figure that Dyss needs more minutes and if bonner doesnt hit 3s this next game he will bench him.
6-Spurs WILL NOT GET OUT REBOUNDED AGAIN.its all the home cooking thats all.
7-Spurs are a better team overall and our bench will play better these next games.
8-Remember 2008
1. Duncan was huge tonight, not game 1
2 + 3. If Parker and Ginobili and Duncan can't be stopped...nevermind with what I was going to say, the Spurs would not be down 2 games if this were the case, period. Sure the bench needs to step up, but they ARE clogging the lane and stopping our boys.
4. You're acting like these are universal, absolute laws. And it's nothing close to that, any given night everything is subject to change.
5. What has made you think Pop will bench Bonner if he doesn't hit threes? Bonner is a regular in the rotation and he hasn't made shit all postseason. What makes you think he will now?
6. I have no idea why you are this adamant that they won't get outrebounded again...they actually seem to pretty often, and will need more will if they want more rebounds.
7. Again, haha, the same should have been drawn from game 1, as the bench was dreadful and should have stepped up after game 1. Tonight, Hill and Jefferson played decently and contributed some offense, but it all needs to happen in rhythm with the big 3 doing the same, and this hasn't been the case this series. About the other part of #7, the Mavs are better on paper than the Spurs, but look who won that series...it's all about match ups.
8. 2008. I think that was 2 years ago, completely different teams, and has absolutely nothing, literally NOTHING to do with what the outcome will be this series.

Your post literally contained zero logic.