PDA

View Full Version : The NOT WORRIED thread

Creation88
05-05-2010, 11:15 PM
for some reason i'm not very down about this series right now. usually I am but I still think the team can get it together.

WHO'S STILL IN!?

DontStopBelieving
05-05-2010, 11:16 PM
I still am.

Still mad about todays game though.

Dro210
Spurs in 6.... I'm never out til it's over

BadOne
With ya man! GO SPURS GO!!!

Mal
05-05-2010, 11:17 PM
I believe, but I`m worried. Jump shot team, could have their day on the road.

tdunk21
05-05-2010, 11:18 PM
not the first time spurs are down 0-2....been there done that....Go Spurs Go

arodz
05-05-2010, 11:19 PM
HELL YEAH!! Now let's see Jerad F'n Dudley play like that in our house.

peacemaker885
05-05-2010, 11:23 PM
Same here. Maybe I'm just stupid but I don't feel the same sense of urgency when we were battling the Mavs.

UnWantedTheory
05-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Uh, sorry to be a downer, but I am worried....I wont breathe better until we even it up at home. I still believe we can win it, but it is just scarey as of now. If someone is not a little worried being down 0-2, than they are either nuts or one hell of an optimist. But...I think this series will go 7!!! GO SPURS GO!

duncan228
05-05-2010, 11:27 PM
It's not a matter of worried or not for me. I'm a Spurs fan, win, lose, or ugly. I root for them, I believe in them. I enjoy watching them play. Even when it's hard.

Kool Bob Love
05-05-2010, 11:28 PM
we just NEED to win at home....
no worries :wakeup

dbestpro
05-05-2010, 11:29 PM
I think the reason you are not down is you know that we probably cannot beat LA with our lack of consistancy. If we are going to lose to the Suns it might as well be now. The Suns will get crushed by LA, lose Amare to free agency, and be a lottery team next year. Mean while this yo yo of a season will mercifully come to an end, while we start to regroup for next year. Maybe then, we can get some bench players that want to play.

NewJerSpur
05-05-2010, 11:30 PM
HELL YEAH!! Now let's see Jerad F'n Dudley play like that in our house.

That will be the $17 million dollar question (even though it's actually a statement)....also, how will George perform back in SA?

Trainwreck2100
05-05-2010, 11:31 PM
:lmao

Please if by some miracle they come back they still have to go another round with Salvatore and Crawford

peacemaker885
05-05-2010, 11:32 PM
It's not a matter of worried or not for me. I'm a Spurs fan, win, lose, or ugly. I root for them, I believe in them. I enjoy watching them play. Even when it's hard.

This :toast

weightlifter316
05-05-2010, 11:37 PM
I'm in

Fuck Phoenix

:flag:

DesignatedT
05-05-2010, 11:46 PM
im definitely worried, but im not jumping off the cliff just yet.

mytespurs
05-05-2010, 11:50 PM
I wouldn't be as concerned if the Spurs had pulled it out.......I know they were 0-2 against Charlotte 3 years ago....but I'm not feeling as confident....
I'm getting a feeling that 2010 Suns finally get over the hump against the Spurs........

alchemist
05-05-2010, 11:55 PM
I'm concerned no doubt about it, playing every other day benefits the Suns who have a deep bench. While I don't think the Spurs can win this series there's always hope that they will.

SPURSGOAT
05-05-2010, 11:57 PM
I am a bit worried, but really all the Suns have done is held serve the first two...no reason we can't do the same to even this baby up.

sa_kid20
05-05-2010, 11:58 PM
I think "frustrated" would be the better word. The fact that this game was tied at halftime made me want to throw-up. Spurs are definitely capable of still winning this series. The Suns played well these 1st two games, but this doesn't even come close to how worried I was after we went down 0-2 to NO in 2008.

dastrey
05-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Absolutely no worries right now. If the Suns manage to steal game 3 or 4 then I will be.

Juanobili
05-06-2010, 12:08 AM
I'm not too worried to be honest. We just NEED to win both games at home. Let's make it a best of 3 series.

crc21209
05-06-2010, 12:09 AM
I think "frustrated" would be the better word. The fact that this game was tied at halftime made me want to throw-up. Spurs are definitely capable of still winning this series. The Suns played well these 1st two games, but this doesn't even come close to how worried I was after we went down 0-2 to NO in 2008.

+1. That 08' Series was pretty damn scary. The Spurs lost BOTH Games 1 & 2 in New Orleans by 20 points or more and we literally had NO answer for their pick & roll, Manu was hurting, and our bench was abosolute crap with Horry and Udoka not doing a damn thing. Everything just seemed to be going against the Spurs, but they STILL pulled it out..Believe...Always Believe. :flag:

sa_butta
05-06-2010, 12:16 AM
Im still in, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried.

Cherry
05-06-2010, 12:22 AM
2-0?

no problem

:cry

VBM
05-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Nah...some might view the series as over. Hopefully Bonner is one of them so he can shoot his wide-open 3s with no pressure

slick'81
05-06-2010, 12:28 AM
im not worried until we lose a game at home then u can call me fucking worried :wow

Spurminator
05-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Saying I'm not worried would be a stretch but I think we can still win this.

kaji157
05-06-2010, 12:29 AM
I am on, they needed 2 spectacular shooting games to beat us, and in one of them they had 15 FTA more than us and our 4 best players were unable to play loose because they were in foul trouble all game long.
I just wish we win here and an evenly reffed game 6.

Dave McNulla
05-06-2010, 12:31 AM
i'll worry when spurs lose a third game.

ThaiFanofSpurs
05-06-2010, 12:37 AM
I am sure I want them to win it all. But for now, I am still with them to win this series first. Go Spurs Go!

peskypesky
05-06-2010, 01:03 AM
i'll worry when spurs lose a third game.

:toast

slayermin
05-06-2010, 01:43 AM
Not worried but disappointed. But whenever there are times of adversity like this, I stay optimistic. Because you never know when you are going to see something legendary. We have a great team here and we should enjoy it while it lasts.

m33p0
05-06-2010, 06:00 AM
over? who said it's over?

definitely a lot of things need fixing but this shit ain't over yet.

Horse
05-06-2010, 07:57 AM
I don't like being down 0-2 but we've seen complete turnarounds from the Spurs many times. And most important you just gotta think the suns will fuck this up somehow.

florige
05-06-2010, 08:05 AM

+1. That was a weird ass series right there. I was so nervous I couldn't bring myself to watch game 7. I'm with you in thinking we were done after those first two games in Norliens. We can still fix this thing. I always go back to this scenario. The Bulls dropped the first two against the Knicks back in 92, and came back to completely dominate that series to win it. So until we lose 4 games I am still watching.

JudynTX
05-06-2010, 08:06 AM
Not worried but disappointed. But whenever there are times of adversity like this, I stay optimistic. Because you never know when you are going to see something legendary. We have a great team here and we should enjoy it while it lasts.

:tu +1

coyotes_geek
05-06-2010, 08:18 AM
No bench, no defense, no 3 point shooting, getting out rebounded.

Sorry guys, but I'm worried. :depressed

George Gervin's Afro
05-06-2010, 08:19 AM
am i down? no.
do i think the spurs can win the next two games? absolutely.
will they win the next two games? I don't know.

florige
05-06-2010, 08:20 AM
No bench, no defense, no 3 point shooting, getting out rebounded.

Sorry guys, but I'm worried. :depressed

You can fix the rebounding and defense part. Its the bench thing that is the most glaring as of this moment.

Frenzy
05-06-2010, 08:23 AM
somebody shoot some threes...at least make themselves a threat to clear the floor for timmy. C'mon guys...seriously!

wijayas
05-06-2010, 08:43 AM
I am in.
I still believe.
Remember the Hornets 2008. Down 0-2 with two lopsided losses. We prevailed.

PS: Even if we don't prevail this year, I will always love my Spurs. Always.

Oh, Gee!!
05-06-2010, 09:02 AM
I'm not as worried about the Suns as I am about playing a long series and then facing a well-rested L.A. team in the WCF.

TC-MAVS
05-06-2010, 09:11 AM
2-0?

no problem

:cry

nice cuban video above....couldnt help but notice the foul by parker there. you lucky sob's. Suns in 6. You guys are toast......

Spurs7794
05-06-2010, 09:23 AM
+1. That 08' Series was pretty damn scary. The Spurs lost BOTH Games 1 & 2 in New Orleans by 20 points or more and we literally had NO answer for their pick & roll, Manu was hurting, and our bench was abosolute crap with Horry and Udoka not doing a damn thing. Everything just seemed to be going against the Spurs, but they STILL pulled it out..Believe...Always Believe. :flag:
Udoka was awesome the last 4 games of that series hitting critical threes. That was the only positive time he had in SA.

Anyway, I was petrified during the Mavericks series, I think because a part of me felt like this team just wasn't going all the way and I really wanted to get revenge for 06. This series...not so much. I feel like we still have a great chance to win games 3 and 4 and take the series so I went to sleep really easily last night. Now if they lose game 3 or 4, then my tune will change drastically.

nkdlunch
05-06-2010, 09:27 AM
for some reason i'm not very down about this series right now. usually I am but I still think the team can get it together.

WHO'S STILL IN!?

I actually feel the same way. Not worried. But I know also that Spurs are being outhustled, have no 3pt threat and Pop is really stubborn to the point of screwing the team. And this could easily continue in games 3 and 4 and bye bye.

But I can't change the way I feel, I'm not worried at all. I feel the Spurs are going to eventually break the Suns and then take rightful ownership of them.

nkdlunch
05-06-2010, 09:28 AM
same here. maybe i'm just stupid but i don't feel the same sense of urgency when we were battling the mavs

+1

VBM
05-06-2010, 09:44 AM
We'll see what we're made of, that's for sure. If nothing else, it'll be good practice for the LA series should we advance. We'll def. be down 2-0 in that one.

MmP
05-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Yeah, keep thinking we'll win this series being out played and out energized by a team that wants to win us so much they'll work as hard as any other team we've faced. We're too passive, on the court and on this board. Dunno how in hell we're not in urgency trailing 0-2.
If they split here they go back home. We really need to come out with another energy at SA.

ambchang
05-06-2010, 11:07 AM
A series doesn't even start getting interesting until a home team lost a game.

The Suns simply held serve. I would start getting worried if the Spurs lose either Games 3 or 4.

Arrowch4
05-06-2010, 11:11 AM
I'm in. but Manu better get it together.

bus driver
05-06-2010, 11:18 AM
the bus is full speed ahead.....
glad to see alot of us arent trying to jump off
:flag::lobt::flag:

scottspurs
05-06-2010, 11:30 AM
I still believe the spurs will win this series if they take care of business at home, but you have to be a little worried and have a little doubt at this point. I'm still believing Go SPurs GO

AFBlue
05-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Definitely think the Spurs can still win, but they need to nut up and start playing with the championship-level intensity and focus they played with last series. They haven't been able to harness it in the first two games and that has led to two lopsided (don't care about score) losses.

The Spurs are the more talented team and have shown focus, intensity and toughness in these playoffs already. I'm hopeful the Spurs come back home and remember what they're playing for.

Worried? A little, but...

I still believe.

Cane
05-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Definitely not worried about Game 3. Spurs know that they need to out-hustle the Suns...no more easy buckets!

Doctor J
05-06-2010, 12:33 PM

Please if by some miracle they come back they still have to go another round with Salvatore and Crawford

I am just curious.

What happened to that girl and the bastard in your signature after that?

ohmwrecker
05-06-2010, 12:41 PM
I am concerned, not worried. Game 3 should be a momentum shifter. The Spurs need to win convincingly to plant the seed of doubt. I expect home cookin', Manu to pull his head out of his ass, George to have a big game, Tony to be unstoppable, Tim to dominate and role players to play good D and hit shots. Let's go back to Phoenix 2-2.

lefty
05-06-2010, 12:50 PM
There is no reason to be worried, as long as:

- Pop starts TP
- Pop stops playing Bonner

Who am I kidding, Pop is a stubborn SOB

bigdog
05-06-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm not worried. I'll be worried if the Suns won 2 more games.
Manu will step up, George will play better at home, and I even think Bonner will have a somewhat decent game, and I think Bonner is worth about as much as the toilet paper getting flushed down toilets all over the world. If RJ continues to be aggressive, then we definitely have a shot. If Pop continues to not play Mason, that definitely helps. Hell, I'd rather have Bogans in there than Mason.

Spurs are not done yet. I'll be at Game 3. I'll be cheering them on, even if they're down by 20, but that won't be the case. Go Spurs Go.

Oh, Gee!!
05-06-2010, 01:17 PM
A series doesn't even start getting interesting until a home team lost a game.The Suns simply held serve. I would start getting worried if the Spurs lose either Games 3 or 4.

what if we win every home game but lose every away game? will that worry you?

da_suns_fan
05-06-2010, 01:27 PM
A series doesn't even start getting interesting until a home team lost a game.

The Suns simply held serve. I would start getting worried if the Spurs lose either Games 3 or 4.

Two stupid cliches in one one post. Nice, Ambchang.

If the Spurs lose game 3, the series wont be "interesting". It will probably be "over".

Likewise, this isnt tennis. You dont have to win by two.

Cane
05-06-2010, 01:29 PM

Suns fan sounds worried.

Baseline
05-06-2010, 01:36 PM
It's clear that we're getting outcoached by a large margin, because Phoenix doesn't have the talent to beat us. But they have a system that is making Pop look like a 6th grader.

Absolutely nobody outside of Arizona picked the Suns to beat us.

I refuse to believe that Phoenix is a better team than we are. Our top 6 players are all healthy (except for Manu's nose), so we can't complain about that.

Pop better figure it out quick, because this is all on him.

dbestpro
05-06-2010, 01:40 PM
The Spurs will lose game 3 so they can be the first team to come back from an 0-3 deficit. Just another way to add more misery to the Suns and put them in the record books along side Dallas.

Brazil
05-06-2010, 01:43 PM
we just NEED to win at home....
no worries :wakeup

this is the problem we don't just need to win at home, they HCA we need to win on the road too.

phxspurfan
05-06-2010, 01:45 PM
We need to focus on rebounds. If we're outrebounded 3 to 4 we will lose. I'm confident the guys will come out and give extra effort to grab those rebounds and loose balls. Other than that the ball will either go in or not, so you can't worry about the shots. The guys will get plenty of good shots against the Suns.

flacura
05-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Two games too close to loose, sad but true, in till dead

The suns has nothing for us to worry about, spurs playing shit almost win a couple and suns are playing their best, spurs mind will game the series at last

Spurs 4-2 no doubt

Allanon
05-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Getting owned on the boards by Jared Dudley, Frye and Amundson was pretty embarrassing.

But those are young energy guys who always do better at home.

I think Spurs hold serve in San Antonio...this is going 7 games.

ambchang
05-06-2010, 02:49 PM

If the Spurs lose game 3, the series wont be "interesting". It will probably be "over".

Likewise, this isnt tennis. You dont have to win by two.

So teams are not supposed to win at home now? What is stupid about saying a team is supposed to win at home during the playoffs, especially as a higher seed?

The series would be interesting if the Spurs won game 1 or 2, it's not a cliche, it's true.

I never said this was tennis, but no team wants to go 7 games in the playoffs.

Dex
05-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Hard not to be worried. I'm pretty sure most of the players envisioned themselves coming back with this series tied, but they couldn't execute to get it done.

Spurs aren't doomed yet, but that have made life very difficult for themselves.

spurtech09
05-06-2010, 03:23 PM
Spurs are going to win both games at home....

itsamanuthree
05-06-2010, 03:52 PM
I'd say the winner of this series will be the next champ. But no concerns, because they've played exceptional basketball, both technically and tactically (whathever that means, it sounds knowledgeable, doesn't it?). Anyway, so, I smoke this thread nad no worry.:blah

in2deep
05-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Suns cannot stop the Spurs offense. The Spurs know they can get any shot they want (of course unless they pass to Mason or Bonner) Otherwise game 1 and 2 would have been blowout wins by Los Suns.

Suns have just taken advantage of their home cooking, getting on the boards and shotting some bullshit shots and making them (Frye). That most likely won't happen in San Antonio.

This series is going loooooooooong

da_suns_fan
05-06-2010, 04:03 PM
So teams are not supposed to win at home now? What is stupid about saying a team is supposed to win at home during the playoffs, especially as a higher seed?

The series would be interesting if the Spurs won game 1 or 2, it's not a cliche, it's true.

I never said this was tennis, but no team wants to go 7 games in the playoffs.

Its a cliche to say that a team simply "held serve" or "nothing happens until the home team loses".

84 out 87 road teams who lost the first two games have lost the series. Its the first to four. Each game in an NBA series hold MUCH more weight statistically than one game in a tennis match.

PBEEZY
05-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Worried??? yes but i'll keep supporting them till :lobt: or :fishing

Phenomanul
05-06-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm not overly worried... just upset at the "little three" Bonner/Mason/Bogans triumvirate...

Also, I'm all for unleashing Hairston in this series...

GrandeDavid
05-06-2010, 04:30 PM
I think the Spurs are gonna crush Phoenix in Game 3 then slug out Game 4. Thenceforth I'm not sure!

NBA Fanatic
05-06-2010, 05:04 PM
The Suns only did what they were supposed to do--protect their home court. However, with the huge break between the first round and the beginning of this series I fully expected the Spurs to take game one. It is unfortunate that there is only one day between each game in this series I believe the Spurs (especially TD) would benefit from a little extra rest. With all that said the Spurs are now going back home and have the opportunity to protect their home court and as long as they do this will remain a series. If they protect their home court they only have to win one game on the road; it doesn't matter if it is game 5 or game 7 just one road win along with 3 home wins and the Spurs move on to the Western Conference Finals. Tomorrow night's game is HUGE.

ambchang
05-07-2010, 08:05 AM
Its a cliche to say that a team simply "held serve" or "nothing happens until the home team loses".

84 out 87 road teams who lost the first two games have lost the series. Its the first to four. Each game in an NBA series hold MUCH more weight statistically than one game in a tennis match.

Did I ever say "nothing happened"? I said it doesn't get interesting. It's cliche to twist other people's words and make things up, oh wait, that is just stupid.

Held serve is a descriptive term, describing the fact that an individual or a team is supposed to win in such a situation. A tennis player serving SHOULD win, likewise, a home team, especially a higher seed team, is supposed to win.

It is not an equal, just like saying the Suns held serve didn't imply the two teams were smashing a basketball with a racket on a basketball court during the game. Get it?

sammy
05-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Spurs in 6!:toast Phoenix protected homecourt, now its our turn! Listening to the media, it seems like the series is already over, give me a fucking break!:bang

stéphane
05-07-2010, 08:41 AM
Not worried I guess... mais je suis un peu fébrile à 0-2

TC-MAVS
05-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Suns cannot stop the Spurs offense. The Spurs know they can get any shot they want (of course unless they pass to Mason or Bonner) Otherwise game 1 and 2 would have been blowout wins by Los Suns.

Suns have just taken advantage of their home cooking, getting on the boards and shotting some bullshit shots and making them (Frye). That most likely won't happen in San Antonio.

This series is going loooooooooong

interesting that you mention bullshit shots........ Kind of like the ones that Hill and McDyess were making all series long vs. Dallas. And in case you havent been watching, the fact that PHX is up 2-0 might show that the Suns can indeed stop the spurms offense. Wake up and stop being a homer.

jimo2305
05-07-2010, 01:10 PM
yea im not worried.. i'd be worried if game 3 was won by suns.. i'd still be worried if the suns won a 3rd game in the series but as much as if they won game 3.. if that makes any sense lol..

but yea.. it'd be foolish for the suns to think they've got this covered..

velik_m
05-07-2010, 02:18 PM
http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/6545e5b1a594f892cb9f1c9390c8f03b86cc9553_m.jpg

mexicanjunior
05-07-2010, 11:14 PM
http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/6545e5b1a594f892cb9f1c9390c8f03b86cc9553_m.jpg

Believe...

Shastafarian
05-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Well, I'm definitely not worried anymore.

ffadicted
05-07-2010, 11:23 PM
spurs take it 4 - 3, make history

m33p0
05-08-2010, 05:37 PM
what about now?

http://blogs.sundaymercury.net/brummie-broad/panic/panic%20button.gif

RedRaider
05-08-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm even less worried now.

Russ
05-08-2010, 08:11 PM
At this point, you can only be worried or resigned.

m33p0
05-08-2010, 08:23 PM
there's an absolute freedom knowing you cannot escape your fate. all that matters now is how you choose to face the end.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Russ
05-08-2010, 08:32 PM
all that matters now is how you choose to face the end.

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

I vote for -- on the road. :lobt2:

ginobili fan
05-08-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm not worried at all just disappointed of the lack of success and chance.
Spurs in 7.

hunterxaz
05-08-2010, 09:15 PM
The Suns only did what they were supposed to do--protect their home court. However, with the huge break between the first round and the beginning of this series I fully expected the Spurs to take game one. It is unfortunate that there is only one day between each game in this series I believe the Spurs (especially TD) would benefit from a little extra rest. With all that said the Spurs are now going back home and have the opportunity to protect their home court and as long as they do this will remain a series. If they protect their home court they only have to win one game on the road; it doesn't matter if it is game 5 or game 7 just one road win along with 3 home wins and the Spurs move on to the Western Conference Finals. Tomorrow night's game is HUGE.

da_suns_fan
05-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Did I ever say "nothing happened"? I said it doesn't get interesting. It's cliche to twist other people's words and make things up, oh wait, that is just stupid.

Held serve is a descriptive term, describing the fact that an individual or a team is supposed to win in such a situation. A tennis player serving SHOULD win, likewise, a home team, especially a higher seed team, is supposed to win.

It is not an equal, just like saying the Suns held serve didn't imply the two teams were smashing a basketball with a racket on a basketball court during the game. Get it?

You dont seem to get it, son.

The "hold serve" analogy is stupid because someone losing a game in tennis when theyre not serving isnt that big of a deal where as losing the first two games in a playoff series (home or away) pretty much means the series is over.

This is because "having serve" in tennis is a MUCH larger advantage than having home court. Losing a tennis game while not having serve isnt indicative of who will win whereas the winner of the first two games of a playoff series almost always wins.

Thus, its cliche as stupid to make that analogy.

DMX7
05-09-2010, 03:07 AM
If you're not worried down 0-3, it's probably because you just don't care that much anymore.

alamo50
05-09-2010, 10:10 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs556.snc3/30420_394671434027_598524027_3941989_4000019_n.jpg

Spursmania
05-09-2010, 10:15 AM
I'm not worried because I don't expect them to win this series anymore. After they lost at home and were given a good old fashioned drubbing by a 2nd year player, I knew the tides had turned.

The basketball Gods have spoken, we have kicked the Suns ass for so long, they are finally getting their due. Their due will not be good enough for a Championship this year but good enough to beat the fuck out of us. Good luck to the Suns in the WCF. The Spurs will win tonight, and the Suns will close it out at their home court making it that much sweeter for them.

ambchang
05-10-2010, 10:13 AM
You dont seem to get it, son.

The "hold serve" analogy is stupid because someone losing a game in tennis when theyre not serving isnt that big of a deal where as losing the first two games in a playoff series (home or away) pretty much means the series is over.

This is because "having serve" in tennis is a MUCH larger advantage than having home court. Losing a tennis game while not having serve isnt indicative of who will win whereas the winner of the first two games of a playoff series almost always wins.

Thus, its cliche as stupid to make that analogy.

A team that is down 0-2 in a series without homecourt is always a lower seed, and thus expected to lose. Your interpretation of holding serve is much different from mine.

You concentrate on the advantage under each scenario (holding serve in tennis vs. home court in basketball), while I look at the expectations of the players/teams under that scenario (supposed to win with HC and supposed to win holding serve).

It's all a moot point, as the Spurs were swept. Good series for Suns.

And no, a team that is down 0-2 doesn't always loose. It's obviously less common for a team down 0-2 to win the series than the other alternatively, but it does not essentially means the series is "over"", it just means that there is a huge hurdle to climb. The Heat did it in 06, the Lakers did it in 04. These are not common, but it does not mean the series is over.