PDA

View Full Version : playing suns basket-ball

superfedja
05-06-2010, 01:36 AM
I'm mad with pop cuz he keeps trying to beat the suns at their own game .... why the fuck is he putting McDyess on the bench .... i know McDyess can't follow the speed of the Suns on defense but the Suns can't follow his height and weight on offense either .... Their inside defense sucks a lot ... and even if they had a good post defender (which they don't) they would have to put him on Duncan ... I say fuck small ball and post-up McDyess, we can fucking destroy them cuz the Suns are fucking soft, Amare is soft and Channing Frye is soft ... we need to take advantage of our mismatches ... Duncan and McDyess should be killing them inside ... and I don't want to see Bonner play basket-ball EVER again ... the guy is a fucking joke ... he's not athletic enough to have any kind of impact in playoff basket-ball ... wtf is pop thinking ????

seriously, this one is all on Pop ... we have the necessary players to beat the crap out of the suns ... I believe we're gonna win this series ... I would be surprised if we don't ... but Pop needs to wake the fuck up !!!

silverblk mystix
05-06-2010, 02:33 AM
I agree that we are playing suns style---this happened before with dallas and I thought Pop had learned....

I guess we will find out the hard way again...

I hope pop turns the tables in time

sunsfan1968
05-06-2010, 05:47 AM
You do realize this Suns team just beat you in 2 different ways right Games 1 and 2? You do realize that this Suns team doesn't even have it's starting center and is starting Jarron Collins?

When Lopez comes back Duncan won't have such an easy time. Lopez had 4 blocks in the first half of the last game in the regular season he played against you guys.

You do realize this suns bench is better than your bench right?

You do realize that the Suns offense is pretty hard to stop when you have to focus on the Nash Stoudemire pick and roll the 3 point shooting then the mid range game of some of our players.

admiralsnackbar
05-06-2010, 05:50 AM
I give props to the Suns play with no excuses, but I think dreaming that Lopez is going to help you is just that... dreaming.

easy7
05-06-2010, 07:02 AM
You do realize this Suns team just beat you in 2 different ways right Games 1 and 2? You do realize that this Suns team doesn't even have it's starting center and is starting Jarron Collins?

When Lopez comes back Duncan won't have such an easy time. Lopez had 4 blocks in the first half of the last game in the regular season he played against you guys.

You do realize this suns bench is better than your bench right?

You do realize that the Suns offense is pretty hard to stop when you have to focus on the Nash Stoudemire pick and roll the 3 point shooting then the mid range game of some of our players.

Do you realize that if the Suns win they will face a Laker team that dosen't play small ball?

Do you realize that the Lakers with their lenght will murder you?

It sucks for both teams to play that hard only to have their asses handed up to them by a rested Lakers team.