PDA

View Full Version : Game 2 Obs.

Gervin44Silas13
05-06-2010, 06:56 AM
1. Transition Defense...... I saw Jefferson and Duncan miss pick and roll assignments. WTH was Duncan defending the perimiter...his ass should have switched with someone.

2. Matt Bonner Sucks....bench him.....I don't know why we have this ass on our team I have never liked him since '07.....he is a complete waste of a player...all around...him and Mason should have been let go...even after Mason made his stupid comments about not playing as much....because you suck Roger...that's why you are not playing...and your on Pop's Shit list. They only produce well in the regular season vs scrub teams.

3. Too many freaking 3 pt att. WTF? If the shots are not going down why take stupid shots?

4. Manu......Grant "F" Hill is defending you HE''S GOT BAD FEET....if you are out there on the floor with your band-Aid on your nose then play aggressive take it to the rack...if your scared then SYAD and don't play.

5. Tim Duncan played well...wtf is wrong with him defensivewise?

6. We are showing no aggressivenes...the only one is Tony and Blair. Tony should have started Game 1.

&. We need to knock someone on there ass to make a statement.

9. The pre-ecaulation coming of Grant Hill .....NOT!
He really needs to work on his defense.

10. Blair and McDyess....need more playing time...not Bonner or Bogans.
We are getting OUT REBOUNDED BAD.....BY THE WORST REBOUNDING TEAM!

11. What's with the stupid reach in Fouls.......this crap has to stop.

:bang Respectfully.... One Pissed off Spurs Fan!

m33p0
05-06-2010, 07:14 AM
about Duncan's defense and why he got sucked out of the perimeter... he got switched to guarding Frye who only shoots 3 pointers. Spurs tried to move him over to Grant Hill and he got burned twice. It would have been nice to Bonner on Frye but he sucks big-time. There was no one for Tim to guard.

about point number 3... when the Spurs were trying to cut into the lead late and Hill took a 3 point shot on transition... (AND MISSED!!!!:bang)... followed by Jefferson taking a long 2 (ALSO FUCKING MISSED!!!! :bang)... i was ready to throw the remote at the tv.
(i missed timmy's 3 because of that).

about Blair.... fuck him. this was supposed to be series where he was going to shine. dude was responsible for letting the Suns back in. he made Dudley look like Moses Malone.

Grant Hill is as healthy as he has ever been in his career. and he is smart... not to mention longer than Manu.

We need to knock someone on there ass to make a statement.
what statement would that be? that we have to resort to thuggery coz we can't match their will to win? no thanks.