PDA

View Full Version : Yo Koolaid man what time u want me to pick up u up?

OGBobbyJohnson
05-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Whaddup nukka. Ray-ray been killin it with the sherm. Up 40 gs this week. Bidness been real good since that busta ass nigga Genie Lamp disappeared. Hoover now has the bitch and drug games all wrapped up, getting real serious in the hood like Scarface and shit. Ray-Ray wanted to buy a white suit and Cadillac with a red fuckin interior. I had to squash that, tell Ray to keep it real and not go acting like some uppity spic.

But yeah, bro, Ray got real tight wit some Hollywood people that bought a few keys off him. And guess what? They give him six front row seats to game 5! Enough for the whole crew, Ray-Ray...Loco...Bear...Me...You...

We know there gonna be a game 5. That's how them boys do it. They'll let those crackas win one up in Utah then come home and close it out.

Now I know what you thinking, who gonna get the extra ticket, and I know you got lakaluva in mind. He can come, the crew don't mind since he's good for distracting the fat bitches while we clean up on the 9's and 10's, just make sure he dont get outta line and act like a busta. Last time he rolled wit us he left my 64 smelling like a combination of piss, asshole, chicken, and fat bitch pussy. And if that muthafucka switches out my NWA for Kriss Kross again, I'm putting him down, you dig?

Holla back at your boy.

PS. Bring some potatoes. We got to put in work after the game.

OGBobbyJohnson
05-06-2010, 09:28 AM
I see Luva's stank ass in here.

Yo dog, you can come just make sure you clean yo ass good and plenty before you take a seat in my Impala.

The mexicans at the car wash had to use some industrial strength bullshit to get the smell out last time you rolled.

And like always, you on fat bitch duty.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-06-2010, 10:10 AM
gbAl_AleJl8

OGBobbyJohnson
05-06-2010, 05:36 PM
gbAl_AleJl8

What the fuck is that bullshit?

The Troll Whisperer
05-06-2010, 05:59 PM
What the fuck is that bullshit?

tsst!

OGBobbyJohnson
05-06-2010, 10:50 PM
tsst!

That pit in yo pic is the shit.

Hoover Deuce got rings all over LA, from Compton to the Valley.

Just hit us up when you wanna put yo dog in some action.

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 11:02 PM
wassup hoover deuce, what that blue like cuzz?

IronMexican
05-06-2010, 11:07 PM
wassup hoover deuce, what that blue like cuzz?

Hoover ain't even blue.

OGBobbyJohnson
05-06-2010, 11:18 PM
Hoover ain't even blue.

What you know about Hoover, ese?

Better get back to your hood, holmes, or Ray-Ray gonna be soon tattooing another black heart on my face.

You dig what I'm saying?

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 11:53 PM
im thinking of 52 hoovers that are still blue?? i ain't from cali so excuse my ignorance but fucc you then nigga

IronMexican
05-06-2010, 11:57 PM
No hoovers are crips. They were.

Medvedenko
05-07-2010, 10:19 AM
What the hell is going with this thread..oh and is there room for me in your ride? I'll bring the reading material.