PDA

View Full Version : Video of SWAT Raid on Missouri Family

Cry Havoc
05-06-2010, 11:24 AM
http://reason.com/blog/2010/05/05/video-of-swat-raid-on-missouri

Unbelievable. They didn't even tell him why he was arrested, as far as I can tell. This guy didn't resist arrest and was completely non-confrontational. They probably could have just sent two officers to his door and accomplished the same thing.

Tax dollars hard at work. :bang

--

"Whitworth was ultimately charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and second-degree child endangerment (he ultimately pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge for possessing drug paraphernalia and paid a $300 fine according to Missouri's Case.net -- all other charges were dropped). The drug charges were apparently related to the discovery of what news reports described as "a grinder, a pipe and a small amount of marijuana." The child endangerment charge seems to be the result of Whitworth daring to be at home with his wife and seven-year-old son when the storm troopers burst in and shot two family dogs -- killing a pit bull and injuring a corgi."

LnGrrrR
05-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Woohoo! Go police state America!

bus driver
05-06-2010, 11:32 AM
are they allowed (by law) to show the people's faces? even the kid?
well anyways for 5 minutes of terror might equal big bucks in a lawsuit.

Bukefal
05-06-2010, 11:36 AM
that's a disgrace. :bang :wtf I dont get how this could happen. If this happened in most of European countries, those police officers responsible for this would lose their jobs and put in jail, it would even happen in the first place over there. Stupid narrow minded dipshits

Dr. Gonzo
05-06-2010, 11:36 AM
It's heartbreaking hearing that dog crying after being shot. I hope all those fucking cops burn in hell for that.

TheMACHINE
05-06-2010, 12:02 PM
It's heartbreaking hearing that dog crying after being shot. I hope all those fucking cops burn in hell for that.

lol...cops burn in hell for shooting a dog. drama queen.

Dr. Gonzo
05-06-2010, 12:03 PM
imho anyone that would kill an innocent defenseless animal deserves to burn in hell.

TheMACHINE
05-06-2010, 12:06 PM
imho anyone that would kill an innocent defenseless animal deserves to burn in hell.

defenseless pitbull? :lol

Dr. Gonzo
05-06-2010, 12:06 PM

Yes

TheMACHINE
05-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Yes

haha ok

Rogue
05-06-2010, 12:09 PM
how did they even get a warrant to begin with?

Cane
05-06-2010, 12:13 PM
There are good cops.

Then there are pieces of shit that shoot dogs. Michael Vicks with badges - scary shit.

Cry Havoc
05-06-2010, 12:16 PM

The pitbull was in a cage.

The other dog they shot looks like this:
http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/dogs/anonymous/Teddy_Welsh_Corgi_01.jpg_w450.jpg

Muser
05-06-2010, 12:21 PM
That's fucking sick.

Muser
05-06-2010, 12:22 PM

I'd say it's defenseless when it's going up against a shit ton of SWAT officers each with fully loaded guns.

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 12:22 PM
this is why we put these pigs on blast where i'm from

http://wbztv.com/national/dallas.officer.shot.2.901597.html

cop killa all day fucc them pigs

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 12:24 PM
IG4Yr8kHVqc

z0sa
05-06-2010, 12:27 PM

Yeah, I'm sure a pitbull could take out a heavily armed SWAT member who's probably wearing combat armor. A few of em would just be easier since he's a dangerous pitbull and all.

koriwhat
05-06-2010, 12:36 PM
what a shame... and this is just more reason to hate them pigs. fuck the police!

Bender
05-06-2010, 12:37 PM
fucking asshole.

Cane
05-06-2010, 12:39 PM
And SWAT's supposed to the the "best of the best" of law enforcement; elite mofo's.

But now some have been reduced to shooting dogs in front of a family to get their kicks.

That kind of shit deserves some jail time.

IceColdBrewski
05-06-2010, 12:41 PM
http://reason.com/blog/2010/05/05/video-of-swat-raid-on-missouri

Unbelievable. They didn't even tell him why he was arrested, as far as I can tell. This guy didn't resist arrest and was completely non-confrontational. They probably could have just sent two officers to his door and accomplished the same thing.

Tax dollars hard at work. :bang

Two officers to serve a warrant on a known drug dealer? Riiiight.

Better yet. They should've called an hour in advance to make an appointment first.

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 12:41 PM
get about 3 bullmastiffs and those cops woulda had a fight on their hands..those dogs have been known to take bullets and keep on fightin

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 12:42 PM
Two officers to serve a warrant on a known drug dealer? Riiiight.

Better yet. They should've called an hour in advance to make an appointment first.

he wasn't a drug dealer, just a recreational pot smoker like 50% of america

Sisk
05-06-2010, 12:44 PM

X1000

Yeah you're real fucking cool. Of course, you can't relate to how this would affect a 5 year old because you're too busy acting like some badass.

IceColdBrewski
05-06-2010, 01:00 PM
he wasn't a drug dealer, just a recreational pot smoker like 50% of america

Do your homework on the guy. In 2005 he plead guilty to "participating in a conspiracy to distribute cocaine and marijuana".

Someone on a different forum did some detective work on him.

Party Name Case Number Party Type Style of Case Case Type Filing Date
Address on File Circuit County Location
WHITWORTH, JONATHAN E 31302CM13089 Defendant ST V JONATHAN E WHITWORTH Criminal/Infract.-see Charges 12/27/2002
COLUMBIA, MO Circuit 31 Greene Circuit Division
WHITWORTH, JONATHAN E 31304CM7792 Defendant ST V JONATHAN E WHITWORTH Criminal/Infract.-see Charges 08/30/2004
COLUMBIA, MO Circuit 31 Greene Circuit Division
WHITWORTH, JONATHAN ERIC 04CR164249 Defendant ST V JONATHAN ERIC WHITWORTH Criminal/Infract.-see Charges 01/14/2004
COLUMBIA, MO Circuit 13 Boone Circuit Division
WHITWORTH, JONATHAN ERIC 08BA-CR02900 Defendant ST V JONATHAN ERIC WHITWORTH Criminal/Infract.-see Charges 06/26/2008
WHITWORTH, JONATHAN ERIC 10BA-CR00983 Defendant ST V JONATHAN ERIC WHITWORTH Criminal/Infract.-see Charges 03/09/2010

He's done federal time for drug possession and was just in court two weeks ago for another drug charge.

For someone that had a kid at 18, did some time in prison, he seemed to have a pretty nice home. Maybe the job market is really strong in a smaller town like Columbia?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-06-2010, 01:00 PM
damn that is some fucked up shit

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Do your homework on the guy. In 2005 he plead guilty to "participating in a conspiracy to distribute cocaine and marijuana".

Someone on a different forum did some detective work on him.

is that why all they found is a pipe, grinder, and a small enough amount of weed to only be charged with a misdemeanor? sounds like the essentials for someone who just smokes weed.

i get it..i get it..once you've ever been arrested it's fair game to kick your door down, murder family pets, and let the bullets fly with little kids and wife around..you fucking tool you.

but you know, i hope you're right, i hope he is a big time drug dealer and has tons of money to hire an excellent attorney, and all of those cops get charged with negligence and child endangerment at the very least. or just send them over to my house and ill spray their asses with a mac 11 soon as they come through the door and just claim it was self defense because i live in a high crime area and thought i was being robbed.

Bender
05-06-2010, 01:27 PM
ill spray their asses with a mac 11 soon as they come through the door and just claim it was self defense because i live in a high crime area and thought i was being robbed.that has actually happened before. Well, not with a Mac. I remember reading about this back when it happened. She thought it was a home invasion or something.

ATLANTA — A police official said narcotics officers were justified in returning fire on a 92-year-old woman they shot to death after she shot them as they tried to serve a warrant at her house.

Neighbors and relatives said it was a case of mistaken identity. But police said the woman, identified as Kathryn Johnston, was the only resident in the house at the time and had lived there for about 17 years.

Assistant Chief Alan Dreher said the officers had a legal warrant and "knocked and announced" before they forced open the door. He said they were justified in shooting once they were fired upon.

As the plainclothes Atlanta police officers approached the house about 7 p.m., a woman inside started shooting, striking each of them, said Officer Joe Cobb, a police spokesman.

One was hit in the arm, another in a thigh and the third in a shoulder. The officers were taken to a hospital for treatment, and all three were conscious and alert, police said.

Sarah Dozier, identified as a niece of the woman, told WAGA-TV that there were never any drugs at the house.

"My aunt was in good health. I'm sure she panicked when they kicked that door down," Dozier said. "There was no reason they had to go in there and shoot her down like a dog."

Rev. Markel Hutchins, a civil rights leader, said Johnston's family deserves an apology.

"Of the police brutality cases we've had, this is the most egregious because of the woman's age," Hutchins said.

Hutchins said he would try to meet with Atlanta Police Chief Richard Pennington and would also meet with lawyers.

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 01:31 PM
i believe there was also a similar case where someone killed a cop and charges were dropped wasn't there?

Bender
05-06-2010, 01:44 PM
google botched swat raids, you'll get plenty of hits thats for sure

Stringer_Bell
05-06-2010, 01:46 PM
It's a good thing the department had this videotaped, at least that's some transperency. What bothers me though is the reasons these search warrants are signed off and why the scouting for them is so shitty...any potential use of deadly force on a relatively stationary target in a small area needs to be thoroughly scouted. The cops wouldn't be so trigger happy if they knew better what to expect from the house/apartment they are raiding.

bus driver
05-06-2010, 01:48 PM
this is why we put these pigs on blast where i'm from

http://wbztv.com/national/dallas.officer.shot.2.901597.html

cop killa all day fucc them pigs

what a shame... and this is just more reason to hate them pigs. fuck the police!

:wow yall are some badasses; you all should be in the badass thread

IceColdBrewski
05-06-2010, 02:13 PM
i get it..i get it..once you've ever been arrested it's fair game to kick your door down, murder family pets, and let the bullets fly with little kids and wife around..you fucking tool you.

Sensitive aren't we?

Get real nimrod. If this guy really cared about his kid and his pets, he'd stop getting mixed up in shit that brings swat teams to his house.

koriwhat
05-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Sensitive aren't we?

Get real nimrod. If this guy really cared about his kid and his pets, he'd stop getting mixed up in shit that brings swat teams to his house.

jumping to conclusions... yep, i know your kind. ignorance is bliss i suppose.

IceColdBrewski
05-06-2010, 03:46 PM
jumping to conclusions

What conclusions am I jumping to?

... yep, i know your kind. ignorance is bliss i suppose.

Yeah, I should be more like you. Internet badass who never grew out of his teen angst towards cops. You're so cool.

oklahomasuckstexas
05-06-2010, 04:02 PM

Exactly. You fuck up once, your life is effected forever. Stay strait and do not fucking get into any suspicious activity.

greyforest
05-06-2010, 04:04 PM
land of the free!!! USA, USA, USA!

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Exactly. You fuck up once, your life is effected forever. Stay strait and do not fucking get into any suspicious activity.

you're too fucking funny

so how did the kid fuck up to be traumatized by his dog shot and bullets whizzing all around him? what if a stray bullet hit him or one bounced and hit him? then what? asshole

oklahomasuckstexas
05-06-2010, 04:18 PM
you're too fucking funny

so how did the kid fuck up to be traumatized by his dog shot and bullets whizzing all around him? what if a stray bullet hit him or one bounced and hit him? then what? asshole
:lobt::flag::lobt::flag::lobt2::flag::lobt2::flag:

oklahomasuckstexas
05-06-2010, 04:19 PM
you're too fucking funny

repercussions of his dad being a piece of shit drug user and criminal.

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 04:20 PM
repercussions of his dad being a piece of shit drug user and criminal.

so people should be executed for having dumb parents? then why are you still here? don't be a hypocrite, stick to your own beliefs and kill yourself immediately.

oklahomasuckstexas
05-06-2010, 04:24 PM
so people should be executed for having dumb parents? then why are you still here? don't be a hypocrite, stick to your own beliefs and kill yourself immediately.
go back to the troll forum and hype up shitty ass dallas and oakcliffe some more.

oklahomasuckstexas
05-06-2010, 04:25 PM
and the kid didnt die, did he?
thats right, he was not harmed.
but his dad did place him in harms way by having illegal narcotics in the house.
that dad needs to be shot.

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 04:28 PM
and the kid didnt die, did he?
thats right, he was not harmed.
but his dad did place him in harms way by having illegal narcotics in the house.
that dad needs to be shot.

he had a small amount of marijuana you dumb fuck, not narcotics. don't try to spin it like he was selling large amounts of heroin out of his house

jack sommerset
05-06-2010, 04:36 PM
That vid has win written all over it!

The Franchise
05-06-2010, 04:43 PM
that has actually happened before. Well, not with a Mac. I remember reading about this back when it happened. She thought it was a home invasion or something.

What's really fucked up about the case you quoted is that the woman never shot any of them. Turns out the cops kicked her door in and killed her. When they realized what they had done, they shot one another to cover it up. They even tried to get a known drug dealer to admit to buying drugs from the house. He refused, saying that he wasn't going to have the murder of a 92 year old woman on his hands. He testified for the prosecution, and now those cops are in prison. The lesson I took from this is if anyone kicks my door in, kill first and ask questions later.

The Franchise
05-06-2010, 04:46 PM
I find it funny when people try to find excuses for dirty cops. Like there was no way an officer of the law could break it. Some people are really fucking stupid.

jack sommerset
05-06-2010, 05:04 PM
I find it funny when people try to find excuses for dirty cops. Like there was no way an officer of the law could break it. Some people are really fucking stupid.

I like it when people say all cops are dirty and the only difference between the bad guys and good guys is a badge. Some people are really fucking stupid.

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 05:07 PM
I like it when people say all cops are dirty and the only difference between the bad guys and good guys is a badge. Some people are really fucking stupid.

those guys are closer to correct than the other aforementioned guys

jack sommerset
05-06-2010, 05:11 PM
those guys are closer to correct than the other aforementioned guys

That's not true.

Also I know some of you hate hearing this......It was just a freaken DOG!!! No big deal. If Cry Havoc (amazing guy and never has problems with the police) told the truth or read it right and the dog was in a cage, then swat should buy them a new one. Other than that, no big deal.

They should make pot legal.

Sisk
05-06-2010, 05:12 PM
At one of my previous jobs I worked with a lady who did psych evals on new cops. She said the average cop is exposed to corruption on their first shift. (SAPD)

jack sommerset
05-06-2010, 05:21 PM
At one of my previous jobs I worked with a lady who did psych evals on new cops. She said the average cop is exposed to corruption on their first shift. (SAPD)

Damn, you sold me. :toast

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Also I know some of you hate hearing this......It was just a freaken DOG!!! No big deal. If Cry Havoc (amazing guy and never has problems with the police) told the truth or read it right and the dog was in a cage, then swat should buy them a new one. Other than that, no big deal.

maybe to you, but to some people pets are like family

They should make pot legal.

yep

DarkReign
05-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Bet those cops end up wishing they didnt tape that little adventure.

That dude is paid, prior record or not.

Sisk
05-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Damn, you sold me. :toast

sarcasm i'm assuming

CuckingFunt
05-06-2010, 06:01 PM
The other dog they shot looks like this:
http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/dogs/anonymous/Teddy_Welsh_Corgi_01.jpg_w450.jpg

The writeup with the video says the corgi was shot, but I think that's inaccurate. You see it run by at the back of the hall when the guy is on the ground in handcuffs, one of the cops says "Don't worry about the dog," and no more shots are fired from then on. Per the video, only the pitbull was shot.

Still inexcusable, though. There's absolutely nothing that justifies the amount of action taken.

EDIT: Corgi puppies are unbelievably adorable. That picture's killing me.

koriwhat
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I should be more like you. Internet badass who never grew out of his teen angst towards cops. You're so cool.

so i'm some sort of internet badass now, huh? keep jumping!

anyhow my angst towards pigs has nothing to do with my teen yrs... if anything it has everything to do with them never ever being professional or actually lending a helping hand towards me in my adulthood.

you have no idea man... you're just another lil punk who thinks he knows it all. jump higher!

koriwhat
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
oh and i am cool. yep!

The Franchise
05-06-2010, 07:21 PM

As you can see I never said all cops are bad, but when cops do dirty shit, there's always someone (you) who tries to somehow find a way to make it the victims fault.

IceColdBrewski
05-06-2010, 08:13 PM
so i'm some sort of internet badass now, huh? keep jumping!

Not really, but you try to act like one most of the time.

anyhow my angst towards pigs has nothing to do with my teen yrs... if anything it has everything to do with them never ever being professional or actually lending a helping hand towards me in my adulthood.

Yeah right. I've seen you in here trashing the border patrol the same way you do cops. Let me guess. They weren't around to help you wipe your ass when you needed a "helping hand" either huh? If I had to wager a guess, your real problem is that you made some really stupid decisions in life, got busted a time or two, and are now stuck working shitty jobs because of your record. But instead of looking at yourself in the mirror, it's just easier to blame the cops, right? Wasn't it you who came in here begging for help to get out of your shitty dead end job about a year or so ago? Yeah, I thought so.

you have no idea man... you're just another lil punk who thinks he knows it all.

Actually, you're the one who came in here with the "I know your kind" know-it-all attitude, but whatever gets you through the night. Have fun on the night shift at taco bell.

koriwhat
05-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Not really, but you try to act like one most of the time.

whatup stalker!?

Yeah right. I've seen you in here trashing the border patrol the same way you do cops. Let me guess. They weren't around to help you wipe your ass when you needed a "helping hand" either huh? If I had to wager a guess, your real problem is that you made some really stupid decisions in life, got busted a time or two, and are now stuck working shitty jobs because of your record. But instead of looking at yourself in the mirror, it's just easier to blame the cops, right? Wasn't it you who came in here begging for help to get out of your shitty dead end job about a year or so ago? Yeah, I thought so.

yeah my 9-5 sucks but my freelance is doing alright... at $50/hr i don't think i'm doing half-bad. when's the last time you made $650 in 25 mins? i did so last week.

as for the pigs on the border... the only dumb decision i made was going cross-country with someone i thought was my friend but ended up trying to put their bs on me. the pigs on the border were total assholes just like the rest of their kind in and around our cities.

Have fun on the night shift at taco bell.

yeah i know your kind... i wasn't far off at all.

TIMMYD!
05-06-2010, 09:22 PM
We don't know much about this guy's actual background or if he deserved this but the dogs did not have to be shot.

Dro210
05-06-2010, 09:50 PM
A grinder, a pipe, and a small amount of marijuana? Even if this guy was sellin, it was small time, light weight shit...

They did the same thing to a guy I knew a couple years ago. Light weight seller, hardly moved shit, more recreational smoker than anything.... Full swat team bust down his door, shot his puppy, roughed him up, "where's the dope mother fucker???"... he had a couple grams... what a joke.

Yall really believe all that was even close to being called for? lol.... You're one of the biggest problems w/ the world today. Get off your high horse and get real.

IceColdBrewski
05-06-2010, 10:11 PM
whatup stalker!?

whatup loser.

yeah my 9-5 sucks but my freelance is doing alright... at $50/hr i don't think i'm doing half-bad. when's the last time you made $650 in 25 mins? i did so last week.

Bullshit. If you can make that kind of "freelance" money, you wouldn't need a shitty 9-5.

as for the pigs on the border... the only dumb decision i made was going cross-country with someone i thought was my friend but ended up trying to put their bs on me. the pigs on the border were total assholes just like the rest of their kind in and around our cities.

That's what happens when you hang around with other losers.

yeah i know your kind... i wasn't far off at all.

Yeah I know your kind too. The kind who works shitty 9-5's and smokes away all his money instead of making something of himself.

DesignatedT
05-06-2010, 10:22 PM
don't smoke marijuana.......

koriwhat
05-06-2010, 11:11 PM
Bullshit. If you can make that kind of "freelance" money, you wouldn't need a shitty 9-5.

don't believe me man, it's all good.

btw, i have a 9-5 because i never really marketed myself until recently... then again i guess my consultation with this new architectural/interior designer tomorrow @ 11am is total bs too and so is my other consultation in brownsville with a small biz owner in about 2 wks is bs too. man thank god there's people like you out there who call schmucks like me out and put us in our place. hahaha... your ignorance is blinding me man!

IceColdBrewski
05-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Yeah, this guy is a real peice of work. Turns out he's pretty famous in his neck of the woods. But not in a good way.

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/stories/2008/02/29/6-car-crash/

In the end, six cars were damaged and a man was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident.

"“We asked him to stop, and he said, ‘F— you’ before hitting two more cars,” Roberts said.

Great guy.

Dro210
05-07-2010, 12:28 AM
:smokin

pawe
05-07-2010, 12:39 AM
There's always two sides to a story. People should not judge so quick.

I will bet my whole life savings of $1000 that as soon as something bad happens to anyone of you here cop hating badasses, the police will be the first ones you are going to call.

koriwhat
05-07-2010, 01:00 AM
There's always two sides to a story. People should not judge so quick.

I will bet my whole life savings of $1000 that as soon as something bad happens to anyone of you here cop hating badasses, the police will be the first ones you are going to call.

why is this always the argument? i mean, of course if something bad happens we all call the po-po to come to our rescue, it is what it is but it doesn't dispute the fact that most pigs are just that.

i was in a head on with a drunk driver a few yrs back... as i laid in and out of consciousness on the ground outside my car i could see this man over me who was pissed because the cops got to the scene 30 mins later and were about 50 ft away from me joking. never did they once come over to check on me until i was finally wheeled into the back of an ambulance. i just remember that big dude screaming obscenities at those pigs and telling me the whole time, "you're going to be alright man... stay awake!"

it's just one thing after another that makes me despise cops but i'm sure there's a few who deserve my utmost appreciation. i have yet to meet those few those.

DisAsTerBot
05-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Yeah, this guy is a real peice of work. Turns out he's pretty famous in his neck of the woods. But not in a good way.

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/stories/2008/02/29/6-car-crash/

In the end, six cars were damaged and a man was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident.

"“We asked him to stop, and he said, ‘F— you’ before hitting two more cars,” Roberts said.

Great guy.

pass the brew!
you would've loved prohibition!

TheManFromAcme
05-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Act first, as questions later.
Way to go SWAT team.

:sleep

Non issue. Hopefully this kind of stuff will never stop.
Time for America to take back her country.

And you Dim-wits in here who question everything about our legal system and it's flaws should go to Mexico where the law of the land is still "Guilty first, until proven innocent.

No legal system is perfect, has been perfect nor ever will be perfect. Ever. The ever part is not a hard concept to grasp.

Police Departments and officers put up with more crap than Joe-civilian ever will. Take the medicne and shut up you whining Liberals. :blah

:p:

TheMACHINE
05-07-2010, 02:48 PM
I'd say it's defenseless when it's going up against a shit ton of SWAT officers each with fully loaded guns.

lol..yah so the swat officers want to drag around a pitbull while its clamped on thier leg during a raid. haha

drama queens and pussies. :lmao

and yah...defenseless pitbull. :lol

TheMACHINE
05-07-2010, 02:49 PM
X1000

Yeah you're real fucking cool. Of course, you can't relate to how this would affect a 5 year old because you're too busy acting like some badass.

yah lets just give the 5 year old some of daddy's weed to make him feel better

Heath Ledger
05-09-2010, 06:43 PM
The Corgi was in fact shot in the leg and survived.

baseline bum
05-09-2010, 09:27 PM
What's really fucked up about the case you quoted is that the woman never shot any of them. Turns out the cops kicked her door in and killed her. When they realized what they had done, they shot one another to cover it up. They even tried to get a known drug dealer to admit to buying drugs from the house. He refused, saying that he wasn't going to have the murder of a 92 year old woman on his hands. He testified for the prosecution, and now those cops are in prison. The lesson I took from this is if anyone kicks my door in, kill first and ask questions later.

http://panachereport.com/channels/hip%20hop%20gallery/images/0500_eazy_e_a.jpg

Pigs are made to kill, and no regretting.
Keep your hand on your weapon, shoot his ass, and start steppin.