PDA

View Full Version : LOL...TSA employee with small package attacks boss over scanner joke

CosmicCowboy
05-06-2010, 01:13 PM
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-beat/TSA-Fracas-After-Body-Scanner-Reveals-TMI-92971929.html

Suspicious Package: TSA Worker Jailed After Junk Joke
MIA worker assaults colleague who made crack at genitalia after walk through machine
By WILLARD SHEPARD and BRIAN HAMACHER
Updated 1:48 PM EDT, Thu, May 6, 2010

Miami-Dade Police

Perhaps the new airport body scanners are a bit too revealing.

A TSA worker in Miami was arrested for aggravated battery after police say he attacked a colleague who'd made fun of his small genitalia after he walked through one of the new high-tech security scanners during a recent training session.

Rolando Negrin, 44, was busted for assault after things got ugly at Miami International Airport between Negrin and some of his fellow Transportation Security Administration workers on Tuesday.

Sources say Negrin stepped into the machine during the training session and became embarrassed and angry when a supervisor started cracking jokes about his manhood, made visible by the new machine.

According to the police report, Negron confronted one of his co-workers in an employee parking lot, where he hit him with a police baton on the arm and back.

"[Negron] then told victim to kneel down and say 'your sorry,'" the report reads. "Victim stated he was in fear and complied with [Negron]."

Negron was arrested the next day when he arrived for work. He told police he had been made fun of by coworkers on a daily basis.

"[Negron] stated he could not take the jokes anymore and lost his mind," the report reads.

Negrin was arrested and booked into Miami-Dade County Jail. His arrest photo (above) shows him wearing his blue TSA shirt at the time of the arrest.

The attack may be the first piece of proof that the new scanners may be leaving too little to the imagination.

The $170,000 machines, which were introduced last year, took some heat from fliers who weren't quite ready to show their bod to government employees.

But if this latest incident is any indication, the scanners sound like good news for anti-terrorism and bad news for less-than-average men.

Bender
05-06-2010, 01:20 PM
coming next, full body cavity searches.

Blake
05-06-2010, 01:31 PM
I thought it said "LOL....UTSA employee...." at first

Stringer_Bell
05-06-2010, 01:34 PM
If the guy knew he had a tiny penis, he should not have gotten into the scanner. Simple as that.

Bender
05-06-2010, 01:41 PM
it was a training session. they all probably had to do the walk thru.

lefty
05-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Maybe the airport's air conditioning was too strong, leading to significant shrinkage

eyeh8u
05-06-2010, 01:46 PM
with a name like negron i thought he would have been a black robot

Whisky Dog
05-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Great, now the gay fucks at TSA will get to check out my package when I go through. Might as well just strip naked and walk through.

lefty
05-06-2010, 02:40 PM
with a name like negron i thought he would have been a black robot
:lmao

Sportcamper
05-06-2010, 04:40 PM
This is so messed up...Those new machines can see everything?

I can just see people like Cosmic with his hands on his hips and giant grin as he winks at the lady viewing his scan...

BlackSwordsMan
05-06-2010, 05:24 PM
all for the sake of security

exstatic
05-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Great, now the gay fucks at TSA will get to check out my package when I go through. Might as well just strip naked and walk through.

This is so messed up...Those new machines can see everything?

I can just see people like Cosmic with his hands on his hips and giant grin as he winks at the lady viewing his scan...

What I'm hearing is that the person watching the scan is essentially in another room, and never sees the person that is scanned. If there is a problem, he gets on the horn and tells them to stop the person who just exited the machine.

phyzik
05-07-2010, 12:26 AM
What I'm hearing is that the person watching the scan is essentially in another room, and never sees the person that is scanned. If there is a problem, he gets on the horn and tells them to stop the person who just exited the machine.

Is there Klenex in that seperate room?

Bukefal
05-07-2010, 04:55 AM
Well good for him. He said he has been bullied for a long time by his colleagues, so he took revenge, this was the line, then he went crazy.

MiamiHeat
05-07-2010, 05:18 AM
okay, so how many of you want your wives, mothers, or 15 year old daughters going through this machine?

Here's a prediction :

sometime in the near future, a youtube video will pop-up making fun of weird/fat people who go through the scanner. Some employees will be investigated or whatever.

Eventually, you will see pervert videos of the scanner of hot women or man with large penis.

It's going to happen. I would rather not fly than put my female family members through this machine. Invasion of privacy to the max.

Bukefal
05-07-2010, 05:23 AM
okay, so how many of you want your wives, mothers, or 15 year old daughters going through this machine?

Here's a prediction :

sometime in the near future, a youtube video will pop-up making fun of weird/fat people who go through the scanner. Some employees will be investigated or whatever.

Eventually, you will see pervert videos of the scanner of hot women or man with large penis.

It's going to happen. I would rather not fly than put my female family members through this machine. Invasion of privacy to the max.

Yeah, im very against this scanner. There was a thread some months back we had a discussion going on about this. This scanner violates your private rights, I dont want it.

Bukefal
05-07-2010, 05:24 AM
Here it is http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143031&highlight=body+scanner

benefactor
05-07-2010, 05:29 AM
Greg Oden will likely be stopped every time because of the suspicious looking pole he is concealing in the leg of his pants.