PDA

View Full Version : We gonna let the Jazz win one

OGBobbyJohnson
05-06-2010, 05:49 PM
then take care of bidness at home.

Yo cracka ass Jazz fans, don't get all swole now when you take tonight's game. Just a nonsense game for tha Show. Nothin but a little bit a fake mercy before we push a potato on the barrel and put a cap in ya dome. Kinda like when Ray-Ray told that busta ass Genie Lamp that he was gonna let him go. Shit. Ray had him believing that shit, Genie all happy and relieved thinking Ray spared his worthless ass life. Then outta nowhere...BOOM...Bear put a cap in that nigga's brain.

That's the way it gonna be for the Jazz. The Show gonna take them bitches out Hoover deuce style.

We fuck with yo head before we put a bullet in it.

The Troll Whisperer
05-06-2010, 06:02 PM
tsst!

Giuseppe
05-06-2010, 06:04 PM
The extra couple days off should calm the initial effort from the Jazz Saturday night. After they blow their wad, we'll take over and it'll be like shaved pussy.

OGBobbyJohnson
05-06-2010, 06:06 PM
tsst!

Get yo tamale loving ass back to echo park, holmes and quit fuckin wit my internet.

Ain't no eses allowed in my hood.

The Troll Whisperer
05-06-2010, 06:10 PM
You must always be calm assertive when dealing with problem trolls. Make sure they know that you are the pack leader, and put them into a calm submissive state.

The extra couple days off should calm the initial effort from the Jazz Saturday night. After they blow their wad, we'll take over and it'll be like shaved pussy.

tsst!

Get yo tamale loving ass back to echo park, holmes and quit fuckin wit my internet.

Ain't no eses allowed in my hood.

tsst!

SomeCallMeTim
05-06-2010, 06:32 PM
You must always be calm assertive when dealing with problem trolls. Make sure they know that you are the pack leader, and put them into a calm submissive state.

tsst!

tsst!

The Troll Whisperer has been particularly dominant lately, lots of trolls to rehabilitate. It's that time of year.

The Gemini Method
05-06-2010, 06:33 PM
lol @ The Troll Whisperer...

TheManFromAcme
05-06-2010, 07:05 PM
:lol

Girasuck
05-06-2010, 09:43 PM
I like this guy.

Spursmania
05-06-2010, 10:01 PM
:lol

OGBobbyJohnson
05-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Yo cracka ass Jazz, tonight's the night the Show let you have yo mercy game. Try not to party too much with yo weak ass alcohol and 5 different wives.

Shit, if yall was smart you put 4 of em out on the street, have them earn some ends while you keep the finest one as yo personal bitch, only renting her ass out to VIPs that can pay top dollar, like Karl Malone or some cat like that.

Yall need to get a little more hood up there in white boy land. Shit. Last time I was there on some bidness they call the feds on my ass, accused me of being Al Qaeda and shit.

They thought the doo rag on my head was a turban and the 40oz I had was a weapon of mass destruction.

Man...whatta buncha bullshit.

OGBobbyJohnson
05-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Bump this shit. The execution won't be tonight.

Game 5 gonna be on. Show gonna finally put the cap in those crackas dome.