PDA

View Full Version : Boyfriend accused of burning, scalding and stuffing boy, 3, into freezer

tlongII
05-06-2010, 09:17 PM
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-city/index.ssf/2010/05/boyfriend_accused_of_burning_scalding_and_stuffing _boy_3_into_freezer.html

Someone held 3-year-old Noah Scheurman under scalding water until his skin fell off. Someone pressed his hands against a wall heater that left grill marks on the boy's flesh. Someone stuffed him in a freezer.

Clackamas County prosecutor Chris Owen said Noah's tormentor is Derek John Piskorski, who met boy's mother last fall and moved in with them in Oregon City.

Piskorski, 23, went on trial Tuesday in Clackamas County Circuit Court on assault and criminal mistreatment charges.

When Oregon City detectives interviewed Piskorski and Noah's mother, Katey Lynn Scheurman, the couple gave conflicting accounts of the boy's injuries and changed their stories several times.

Piskorski's defense attorney, Brad Jonasson Jr., said Noah was obviously injured, but it is unclear how the injuries occurred, under what circumstances, who was present and whether the acts were criminal or accidental.

Owen told Clackamas County Circuit Judge Ronald D. Thom, who is hearing the case, that Noah's life took a terrible turn when Scheurman and Piskorski met online in October 2009.

Both were single and unemployed. By December, they were living together.

The abuse began immediately and escalated, Owen said.

"It was clear that he didn't want Noah in his life or in Katey's life," Owen said, and tried to goad her into putting Noah up for adoption. "'Hey Noah, let's go meet your new family,' " Owen said Piskorski would taunt.

First there were spankings with a belt. The 6-foot, 210-pound Piskorski would throw Noah on the floor, smother him with pillows until he gasped for breath, and let the child play with a razor -- which left Noah with cuts on his chest.

Shortly before Christmas, Scheurman found her son curled into a ball on the kitchen floor. He had a black eye. Piskorski told her Noah ran into a doorknob.

"Unfortunately, the violence didn't stop there," Owen said.

He cataloged several acts of abuse.

Piskorski is a "neat freak" who cleaned the house daily and bathed Noah twice a day, Scheurman testified. Bath time became torture time. He forcibly held the child underwater, telling Scheurman, "Look, it's fun, Noah's learning to hold his breath underwater," he said.

Piskorski once emptied the refrigerator's freezer compartment and stuffed Noah -- who was dressed in his underwear -- into the icebox. Scheurman opened the door and looked into the eyes of her shivering boy.

Piskorski "had a fixation on burning" Noah, Owen said. He pressed and held the boy's hands against a wall heater, searing Noah's skin.

"Noah was cold," Piskorski explained.

The beginning of the end of Noah's torment came on Jan. 9.

Owen said Piskorski held Noah's face down while running 130-degree water over the boy's neck and upper back.

Piskorski offered several accounts of how Noah got the second-degree burns. None of the stories are plausible, said Dr. Dan Leonhardt, a pediatrician and child abuse expert at Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Center.

Someone forcibly held Noah under the faucet, Leonhardt said. During a hospital conversation, Noah offered an unprompted explanation. "Derek dunks me," he told Leonhardt. "I was scared. The water was hot."

Scheurman pleaded guilty to two counts of criminal mistreatment in March for allowing the abuse. She is serving a six-month sentence in the Clackamas County Jail.

As Owen cataloged the abuse Noah suffered over two months, he asked Scheurman why she didn't stop Piskorski.

"I guess I was in love with him," she said. "I didn't want to lose him."

Mavs_man_41
05-06-2010, 09:29 PM
:depressed wow, that story made me sad

fuck people

SpursNextRomanEmpire
05-06-2010, 09:34 PM
What a poor kid, that really does make me sad. In fact I was close to tears there.

Hank the Tank
05-06-2010, 09:42 PM
what a terrible story. Them two are fuckin deranged sick people. Hopefully that man feels even more pain when he gets to prison...and what the fuck is up with that pussy 6 month sentence for the woman? what a selfish, hopeless bitch. she could have stopped it all but didn't since she wanted some dick?

Sisk
05-06-2010, 09:58 PM
I read the first sentence and stopped. This is the type of shit that makes me want to bring eye for an eye back..

Summers
05-06-2010, 10:24 PM
I have to stop reading stuff like this. Freaking depressing. I would kill--and I mean that sincerely and literally--someone who hurt my kid, and there are bitch mothers out there who let their latest meat stick treat their kids like this. Fuck both of them.

Bender
05-06-2010, 10:54 PM
the mom is every bit as bad as the psycho boyfriend, for siding with him over her own little kid.

Stringer_Bell
05-06-2010, 11:17 PM

And they let the bitch get off with a plea deal? The system is fucked, that boy never needs to that sack of shit again, either of them.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-06-2010, 11:24 PM
http://media.oregonlive.com/oregon_city_news/photo/piskorskijpg-b0583570ef96d501_small.jpg http://media.oregonlive.com/oregon_city_news/photo/scheurmanjpg-41f59ebe8c3bc593_small.jpg

The pieces of shit in question. Damn they look fucking retarded to boot.

mrsmaalox
05-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Stupid bitch. I hate women who put anything/anyone before their kids.

spursfan09
05-06-2010, 11:54 PM
This is horrible. Poor baby! Tears rolling down my cheeks

ploto
05-06-2010, 11:57 PM
I hate women who put anything/anyone before their kids.

Men, too.

TwAnKiEs
05-07-2010, 12:18 AM

Stupid fuck! :bang:bang:bang

My Wife left me for a Sex offender (child molester). I got custody of my two GIRLS.. believe me I would die first before I would let her keep them... People like this make me want to kick puppies. :makemyday

phyzik
05-07-2010, 12:33 AM
I read the first sentence and stopped. This is the type of shit that makes me want to bring eye for an eye back..

Eye for an Eye is still viable, provided you dont get caught.

I've utilized it on several occasions, albeit nothing close to the extreme where it endangers a life or even physically harms someone. An instance like this though would probably push me to that limit if I was in any way connected personally with the victim.

Just sayin'.

Bukefal
05-07-2010, 04:55 AM
sick people smh

LnGrrrR
05-07-2010, 05:13 AM
Wow... I can only hope that they get run over by a car repeatedly.

If something like that happened to my kid, you'd have to lock ME in jail, to prevent me from killing the person responsible.

LnGrrrR
05-07-2010, 05:15 AM
Thank goodness the kid survived thoughout the abuse. I can only hope he goes to a loving normal family, and these two go to jail and get shanked, dying as they watch their own blood pooling around them.

resistanze
05-07-2010, 05:51 AM
This is where I'd have no problem with "an eye for an eye" in our legal system.

easjer
05-07-2010, 08:58 AM
I'm going to be sick. Why, why, why can that sick fuck have a beautiful living child and allow him to be abused like that?

sa_butta
05-07-2010, 09:33 AM
The 6-foot, 210-pound Piskorski would throw Noah on the floor, smother him with pillows until he gasped for breath, and let the child play with a razor -- which left Noah with cuts on his chest.
:depressed

So you would rather lose your son???

Dex
05-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Yep, I saw this thread last night and thought better of reading it.

Now I'm bored at work, and wishing I could go back in time.

I hope both of those people rot in prison, then rot in hell.

lefty
05-07-2010, 10:26 AM
Holy shit

Fuck those assholes

I'm not a violent perosn, but I'm so pissed off right now that I would probably destroy those bastards with newfound superpowers

Mavs_man_41
05-07-2010, 10:49 AM
don't worry folks, even our fine penitentiary residents don't take too kindly to their kind..he will get his, and then some

Chomag
05-07-2010, 10:56 AM
So when is it when God will come down and destroy the world again? None to soon it seems =(

The Gemini Method
05-07-2010, 10:58 AM
don't worry folks, even our fine penitentiary residents don't take too kindly to their kind..he will get his, and then some

TheManFromAcme
05-07-2010, 12:04 PM
:hang This should be brought back for idiots like that.
That child will bear the emmotional scar all his life for this POS's actions.

Damn, this world is turning into a wicked place.

....suffer the little children :depressed

RandomGuy
05-07-2010, 12:59 PM
These are the kinds of fuckers that have giant targets painted on them when they actually hit prison.

With any luck, the guy will end up perferated, broken, and bleeding to death on the floor of some out of the way place in jail, and the last part of his life is as unpleasant as possible.

I tend to be against the death penalty generally for a variety of reasons, but if someone like this occasionally slips and falls repeatedly on something sharp, I won't be all that upset at his clumsiness.

lil'mo
05-07-2010, 01:13 PM
My Wife left me for a Sex offender (child molester).

ROFL! :rollin

Strike
05-07-2010, 06:05 PM
I would really be ok with this sadistic piece of shit getting gang raped in jail until it becomes equal to throwing a hotdog down a hallway. I'm also curious as to what the over/under will be on this cunt having another kid in the future.

People like this deserve a bullet to the brain. No less.

The Franchise
05-07-2010, 11:32 PM
We should have a third world justice system just for evil motherfuckers like these. Put them in a pile of old truck tires and set them on fire.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-07-2010, 11:40 PM
http://media.oregonlive.com/oregon_city_news/photo/piskorskijpg-b0583570ef96d501_small.jpg http://media.oregonlive.com/oregon_city_news/photo/scheurmanjpg-41f59ebe8c3bc593_small.jpg

The pieces of shit in question. Damn they look fucking retarded to boot.

OMG This is tragic burn in hell you piece of shit. Are they brother and sister?

The Franchise
05-07-2010, 11:56 PM

:tu

mouse
05-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Noah's life took a terrible turn when Scheurman and Piskorski met online "

:bang