PDA

View Full Version : The CBF Keys To Victory Starring: CBF

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2010, 01:47 AM
Okay.

Here is what it will come down to:

(1) The Spurs played bad ass swarming defense at times during game 2. We will need to play that then ENTIRE GAME for game 3.

(2) We will also need someone to step up front 3 point land to spread the floor. The suckers of the timvp flow of reality might think I'm talking Bonner. As anyone who read my bull shit rantings in the thread from game 2 will know I think this man is PARKER. Tony Parker has won many a playoff game with his outside shooting before Chip Englland was even a factor and none of you (and apparantly neither does Parker) remember that before his bull-shit shot-reconstruction, that he was a very very very very very very very streaky jump shooter.

The only team in the history of old-school parker that could cool him down was The Lakers.

I do not think The Suns in their current formation have a chance at stalling Tony Parker if he wants to become the player he has the potential of becoming.

If Parker can gather his inner-2004-esque self and be that playoff dominating Parker we all know he is, we could be looking at very different series.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2010, 01:50 AM
Seriously, no bull shit:

Parker is capable of so much beyond 99% of yous guys expecations its mind blowing. This guy was the original Spurs WildCard.

He has since become a Spurs Staple.

I want Parker to become a gun-slinging shot-taking guard.

Can any of you say we'd be any worse off if Parker took 30 shots in the next game?

L.I.T
05-07-2010, 02:20 AM
Start him. Play him 40 minutes and let him go mano-a-mano with Nash.

Works for me.

sabar
05-07-2010, 02:33 AM
Give those 3s to Hill at home and let TP shred up the paint. No need for him to go back in time 6 years to try to remember a string of fluke shots. Maybe if we get the series back in AZ with no 3pt shooters still we can let him and Duncan chuck 3s.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2010, 02:35 AM
It's do or die baby and a very giant FUCK YOU to everyone who disagrees with me.

I actually think we should play Parker 45 minutes the rest of the series.

This lazy french fuck has been loafing the entire season. Let him go out there and prove he is still a Spur. Fuck Parker if he does not demand to Pop to play the majority of minutes.

Call CBF on the fringe but this is our only chance. Parker has to pretend this shit is 2004 and he's still feeling out how to shoot from the point guard position.

I'd rather have a Parker that is hesitantly taking shots from the entire court than a Parker who thinks he knows what is up and is by definition a detriment to the team.

It's time for the SpursTalk Nation to stop thinking we are entitled to ANYTHING, and start realizing we are the seventh seed and we are old and we have not played well inthe post season in at least two and a half years.

Fess the fuck up. I don't care if you think you're cracker ass takes. Here is CBF's thread.

Parker is Key.

And all you poser ass Spurs fans have no iDEA how bad ass Parker can be.

This man will not only lead us two two straight home victories

He will make all you poser fans re-realize he is the greatest scoring pointguard in this game.

Tony
Fucking
Parker

TFP

Book
That
Shit.

After we win these next two games call me the prime pope of parker.

Blackjack
05-07-2010, 02:40 AM
This series was always going to be about Tony and Tim. Tony's their most dominant offensive player in this matchup and Tim's game and presence allows for the Spurs to find a winnable pace.

But it's going to take contributions from some unlikely players, and some players to play smarter and with a better attention to detail (here's looking at you RJ, George and the Spurs' trash) for them to pull this thing out. Rotations have to be crisp, players have to be boxed out and they've got to capitalize when the opportunities present themselves -- 50-50 balls, coming up with the rebound or lose ball after a stop on defense, and converting the gimmes and open court opportunities.

Tony should be given carte blanche on the offensive end, but they've still got to find some balance throughout their roster and in terms of their spacing on the court.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2010, 02:43 AM
And from DAY FUCKING ONE OF THIS ENTIRE PLAYOFF SEASON Spurstalkers need to understand that Tony Parker is Beyond Your Level.

I understand most of you have no idea of Parker before his current state but he was a fucking BAD ASS when he was still trying to prove himself.

FUCK ALL THE CHAMPIONSHIPS.

If Parker plays like an eager, hungry, uppity point guard we can beat this fucking Suns Team, and all of you should agree with me.

Let's do this shit.

GO
SPURS
GO

Fpoonsie
05-07-2010, 02:44 AM
:lol

Nice (timely) sig.

You're right, though. Throughout BOTH games, Tony's been the only Spur that's given the Suns fits consistently. He showed some range in game 2 -- granted, it was his only attempt IIRC -- but who's to say he can't hit it more often. He's hit it before. Were he to add that shot to his arsenal (a la perimeter shooting Nash), he'd be even more deadly.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2010, 02:48 AM
Seriously though.

Someone of TIMVP caliber prove me wrong or make me feel like shit.

Parker needs to garnish himself at least 45 minutes of playing time the rest of the season.

END
OF
STORY

I don't give a fuck about anything else

Parker is the one to lead us out of the darkness and into the light

tim_duncan_fan
05-07-2010, 02:49 AM
Tony was the THE GUY in the '07 playoffs. While I do like the Tim dominated version of the Spurs best, maybe the Tony Parker Show is what we need right now.

Blackjack
05-07-2010, 02:53 AM
Parker is the one to lead us out of the darkness and into the light

So you're saying he's taking over this town . . .

Phil, is that you?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2010, 02:55 AM
So you're saying he's taking over this town . . .

Phil, is that you?

You get where I am coming from because you're not gay but I'm asking for more and more and

M O R E

SPURS fans to wake up and realize this is what it's gonbe.

Sisk
05-07-2010, 02:56 AM
Which bar did you come home from?

Although, you are 100% correct

Blackjack
05-07-2010, 03:00 AM
Somebody bless C_B_F's thread with a proper photoshop.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/hottopic_shockhound_production/attachments/1090/pantera.jpg

Tony as the Cowboy From Hell.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2010, 03:03 AM
What truly frightens my buzz is i constantly get a drift from you bloaders that you guys DO NOT remember how bad ass from outside Parker used to be before we hired that asshole Chip.

Yes, Parker can hit those 20 footers with ease.

But the thing I complained about constantly, even when we were gaining our fourth championship was that

WHY
CANT
TONY
PARKER
SHOOT
THOSE
MONEY
THREES

why???

Well you know what?

Tony fucking Parker is going to wreck some fucking shop and bury all the doubters.

polandprzem
05-07-2010, 03:28 AM
Right now I'm not so sure if TP is the key.
Suns are effective cancelling the drives and maily because of bad spacing. It was so obvious it kicked me in the butt. And as the game progressed it's even easier for suns to make the court smaller as our shooters are unsure and are bit tired at the end of a game.

We as suppose IMHO to win this with and advantage on pick and rolls and not only Suns players doing a great job on the picks also they can crown a paint and spurs layers hesitate the shots.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2010, 03:32 AM
Tony can jack off all day and still throw up 30 points if Pop plays him 45 minutes.

That's the funny aspect of all this. Everyone is convcinced we should treat Parker as an old doucher.

If Pop is paid millions per year and is really smart (which we know is fact)

guys

Parker is about to be unleashed like we have not seen since the first half of the 2008 season

polandprzem
05-07-2010, 03:34 AM
What truly frightens my buzz is i constantly get a drift from you bloaders that you guys DO NOT remember how bad ass from outside Parker used to be before we hired that asshole Chip.

But the thing I complained about constantly, even when we were gaining our fourth championship was that

WHY
CANT
TONY
PARKER
SHOOT
THOSE
MONEY
THREES

why???

Well you know what?

Tony fucking Parker is going to wreck some fucking shop and bury all the doubters.

he was so great from outside that Phil Jackson always was leaving him on permieter and was concentrated on jumping on him in the paint.

spursfaninla
05-07-2010, 09:09 AM

WHY
CANT
TONY
PARKER
SHOOT
THOSE
MONEY
THREES

why???

Well you know what?

First off, you are obviously drunk as fuck, so I don't know why I am even really responding thoughtfully.

I don't know why TP does not shoot great from 3. But what I DO know:

TP has an EFFECTIVE jump shot percentage of 40%, and shoots inside at 60%. Effective means they take into account the 3 as being more valuable, and adjust the percentage.

IF TP was shooting 3's at a high enough percentage, the coaches would tell him to take them. He doesn't. hoping for him to chuck from 3 and get "streaky" means we have already given up and are asking players to play outside their strength.

Also, TP scored how many points in game 1? 26. He played 36 minutes. He could score 30 easily without having to play 45 minutes. And TP's game is predicated on speed; he is less effective when he gets tired. He will play WORSE at the end. Is that what you want? He is better off just taking more shots when he is on the court if you want him to take 30 shots.