PDA

View Full Version : The suns deserve to win this series?

Ax3l
05-07-2010, 08:21 AM
Seriously, they show a lot of heart..reminds me of SA in 2003 playoffs.
Dont get me wrong, im a huge fan of SA and i do want them to win and then beat the hollywood fakers.
But if the suns win, i hope they carry it all the way to the finals and win, because they deserve it. Nash being extremely pacient at the end of the second game with the free throws, and not bricking them up in a time when it was practically over, says quite a bit about how much this both teams respect each other.

Of course if SA wins again..its all good :lol
:flag:
/discuss
Btw, im new here, been lurking the forums for quite a while.

smeagol
05-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Dont get me wrong, im a huge fan of SA and i do want them to win and then beat the hollywood fakers.
But if the suns win, i hope they carry it all the way to the finals and win, because they deserve it. Nash being extremely pacient at the end of the second game with the free throws, and not bricking them up in a time when it was practically over, says quite a bit about how much this both teams respect each other.

/discuss

The Suns won the games they were supposed to win. They held serve. Games were competitive and the Spurs were in them right until the end.

Gimme a break!

Ax3l
05-07-2010, 08:29 AM
You are underrating this suns imo, they may even steal one game at home.
Hope that doesnt happen though

I think it all comes down to Manu finding a way to break the pressure he is getting from suns defense and get layups and draw fouls.

dreamcastrocks
05-07-2010, 08:44 AM
I think it all comes down to Manu finding a way to break the pressure he is getting from suns defense and get layups and draw fouls.

I absolutely agree. Manu needs to take what he wants, rather than accepting what the defense gives him. The best way to do that is to not run a P&R on offense. Set up some isolations with him and give him a chance to operate.

coyotes_geek
05-07-2010, 08:49 AM
Manu finding his three point shot again sure wouldn't hurt.

sa_butta
05-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Suns deserve to win because of the way they are playing...But if we can play with some aggressiveness and intensity we can steal this series back. At least for the first two games they look like the team that is more hungry. I think we are still very capable of winning at least the next two games. I think the important thing for game 3 is to come out of the gate quickly. We must have a good start.

DBMethos
05-07-2010, 09:10 AM
If the Suns beat us, I will definitely root for them to beat the Lakers. But this series is still far from over.

sa_butta
05-07-2010, 09:28 AM
If the Suns beat us, I will definitely root for them to beat the Lakers. But this series is still far from over.
If the Suns beat us, I will root for the Missions....:lol

xellos88330
05-07-2010, 09:29 AM
I think the Suns are deserving to win... as long as it isn't against the Spurs.

TampaDude
05-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Ask me tomorrow morning...

beachwood
05-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Suns don't deserve to win shit. No team does. I don't ever want to Amare "Push Up" Stoudamire win a ring. The guy is a jackass.

sananspursfan21
05-07-2010, 11:45 AM
that was my prediction. suns take it all if they finally jump the spurs wall. not that i want it to happen at all. i can't be havin the suns beatin the spurs

fivehoursfree
05-07-2010, 11:52 AM
I would root for the Suns over lakers (not confident in that matchup though), then for the East over the Suns (confident in that matchup, be it Cavs or Magic).

SpursWoman
05-07-2010, 11:58 AM
They deserve to win the series if they beat the Spurs 2 more times.

:wtf

Ax3l
05-07-2010, 12:00 PM
I think in game 3, even if we win, if it isnt a blowout or a strong victory over the suns, i dont see much future ahead.
FOR GODS SAKE NO MORE MASON, NO MORE BONNER!!:bang
the play in game 2 where duncan had to shoot the three was embarrasing at best for bonner...

jestersmash
05-07-2010, 12:05 PM
I absolutely agree. Manu needs to take what he wants, rather than accepting what the defense gives him. The best way to do that is to not run a P&R on offense. Set up some isolations with him and give him a chance to operate.

No, I think I'm just fine with Ginobili taking only what the defense gives him, and even perhaps deferring more than usual.

It's been blatantly obvious that his jump shot has been absolutely garbage since his nose fiasco. Yeah it sucks for him, sure maybe he might've played better without it.

It doesn't matter, all that matters is right now at this very moment, he's shooting an abysmal percentage, and every time he shoots the ball I just cringe.

If anybody should be given the "green light" to shoot whatever he wants, it's Parker. Parker has shown phenomenal consistency with his jump shot, and of course he can finish at the rim. Parker's our second best player behind Duncan at the moment.

timvp
05-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Spurs fan has mastered the weird take.

Ax3l
05-07-2010, 12:22 PM
:lol
the wierd take?
come on, the suns have suffered way too much. that game 1 where duncan hit the three pointer just crushed them. If there is one team that has to beat us, i hope its them
But maybe spurs resiliency will come to show up once again and tear them apart(once again)
No matter who proves to be the best its gonna be a great series to watch :toast

PDXSpursFan
05-07-2010, 01:51 PM
ask me tomorrow morning...

+1

rogcl1
05-07-2010, 01:59 PM

/discuss

Give the Suns a bit more than two home games before you declare how much heart they have. They are a good team playing well now ,but a bit early to diagnose them as having oversized heart.

nkdlunch
05-07-2010, 02:07 PM
the team that wins 4 games deserves to win this series.

dreamcastrocks
05-07-2010, 02:09 PM
No, I think I'm just fine with Ginobili taking only what the defense gives him, and even perhaps deferring more than usual.

It's been blatantly obvious that his jump shot has been absolutely garbage since his nose fiasco. Yeah it sucks for him, sure maybe he might've played better without it.

It doesn't matter, all that matters is right now at this very moment, he's shooting an abysmal percentage, and every time he shoots the ball I just cringe.

If anybody should be given the "green light" to shoot whatever he wants, it's Parker. Parker has shown phenomenal consistency with his jump shot, and of course he can finish at the rim. Parker's our second best player behind Duncan at the moment.

That's my point. The Suns are almost daring him to shoot the 3's because he isn't making them. Shooting those jumpers is taking what the Suns give him. The Suns want to keep him out of the paint. He needs to say, 'fuck that,' I'm going to the hole and getting a bucket or a foul. Both he and Parker can almost do this at will.

dreamcastrocks
05-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Give the Suns a bit more than two home games before you declare how much heart they have. They are a good team playing well now ,but a bit early to diagnose them as having oversized heart.

To you, it has been only two games. To Suns fans, it has been an entire season.

Obstructed_View
05-07-2010, 02:15 PM
The Suns deserve a lot of credit for winning their games at home. They've taken care of their business, and stepped up. Good for them. The team that deserves to win the series is the first one to win 4, not 2.

m33p0
05-07-2010, 06:23 PM
i deserve a million dollars and a hug. doesn't mean i'm gonna get it.

see what i did there?

rayray2k8
05-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Suns fan in disguise

SpurOutofTownFan
05-07-2010, 06:26 PM
the team that wins 4 games deserves to win this series.

this

z0sa
05-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Probably not

Ax3l
05-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Suns fan in disguise

:bang
just cause you dont agree with my opinion you automatically think im a suns fan?
:rolleyes

WeŽll see how much heart does SA have tonight:ihit

ALVAREZ6
05-07-2010, 08:30 PM
The only guy on that roster who deserves a ring is Nash. And that's almost enough for me to support them rest of the way if the they beat the Spurs. I still don't want Amare having a ring, or Dudley...

I'd rather see Cavs win it all, certainly not the Lakers.

Ax3l
05-09-2010, 09:51 PM
right back at you
The suns had much better bball than the spurs, even that last run at the end of the last game was ugly to say the least, they shouldnt be in that situation...and the unclutchness of manu at the 3 point line was a dissapointment..parker remerged as a better clutch player, unbelivable..
props to the suns, though couldnt expect this to be so..diferent :depressed