PDA

View Full Version : well I was going to talk about Bonner but..

wontstartdumbthreads
05-07-2010, 01:48 PM
If the Suns win tonight, who believes that the Spurs will never win another title in their lifetime? I'm hoping against hope that the window isn't already shut.

What can happen next year that makes them better than this year?
They get Splitter but I don't think that puts them back on top. Maybe Jefferson gets more acclimated to they system. But Duncan is another year older, Ginobli another year more banged up, and Parker is another 1/4 step slower. Hill and Blair will be good or very good players but they aren't going to make up for all of the shortcomings.

It took such a miracoulous turn of events to end up the the teams that won the rings. It took injuries, lucky balls, a confluence of personalities and some great drafting. Too lazy to look up the stat but only a handful of teams have won in the last 20 years.

Is this it?

cantthinkofanything
05-07-2010, 01:49 PM
If the Suns win tonight, who believes that the Spurs will never win another title in their lifetime? I'm hoping against hope that the window isn't already shut.

What can happen next year that makes them better than this year?
They get Splitter but I don't think that puts them back on top. Maybe Jefferson gets more acclimated to they system. But Duncan is another year older, Ginobli another year more banged up, and Parker is another 1/4 step slower. Hill and Blair will be good or very good players but they aren't going to make up for all of the shortcomings.

It took such a miracoulous turn of events to end up the the teams that won the rings. It took injuries, lucky balls, a confluence of personalities and some great drafting. Too lazy to look up the stat but only a handful of teams have won in the last 20 years.

Is this it?

Great post. I agree 100%

Fpoonsie
05-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Ok. Seriously. What the fuck?

Dex
05-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Yeah, this thread is pretty pointless, so let's just bring this back instead.

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/OttoOC/tdfd.gif

Lol Tim

jimo2305
05-07-2010, 02:12 PM
lmao i just looked at the username

lmao.. wow..

dreamcastrocks
05-07-2010, 02:13 PM
lmao i just looked at the username

lmao.. wow..

I thought the same thing. I sense another ban coming.

MateoNeygro
05-07-2010, 02:16 PM
Lol lame.

jimo2305
05-07-2010, 02:22 PM
yepp.. well... this deserves a IBTL montage..

http://marylandshooter.com/ar15/Funny/IBTL-Motivational_poster.jpg

wontstartdumbthreads
05-07-2010, 02:31 PM
WTF???
It's a valid question. Is no one else thinking that this thing is almost done?
Maybe next year we stage a mass injury where Tim, Manu, and Tony all crash into each other and have to sit out the year. Then we get the #1 draft pick.
I guess the problem is that even with the big three out, we still probably get less lottery balls than Dallas.

BadOne
05-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Lets worry about the offseason, when its the offseason.

LOCK DOWN!!!

Kori Ellis
05-07-2010, 02:41 PM
When you get in trouble for starting dumb threads, the smart thing to do isn't register another bad user name to start another dumb thread.