PDA

View Full Version : Changes for Game 3

I <3 SPURS
05-07-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm new here, was usually posting on the other Spur site and I like it but this one seems a lot more active. Anyways, Spurs are down 2-0 to the Suns, kinda hard to believe but it is what it is. Suns are a much different team, Amare seems to have matured, Nash seems the same while Grant Hill is playing like his old Piston/Magic days. Richardson seems to knock down every shot he puts up as well as Frye. Even though this team doesn't look better than the Spurs, they sure are playing better, with more energy and heart. They are hungry. Most importantly they are playing defense, something we didn't see the Suns do in the past. However there is always room for improvement and I believe that the Spurs WILL pull their shit together tonight and win the game, same goes for game 4. Then when the series is tied, all we have to do is play as hard as we can game 5 in Phoenix and possibly win it then we would have all the momentum in the world. In order for the Spurs to have success against the Suns a couple of players need to step up. First, Jefferson needs to get it doing and attack the rim. He is so effective when he gets going. Second, Bogans needs to be more involved in the series as well, he is a good defender and we need to use that against Richardson, Nash and Grant. We cannot play small ball against the Suns, we have better skilled big men and we have 4 guards for like 40 minutes of the game playing out there, its not gonna get it done, just look at the rebounding. Pop needs to move Jefferson to the bench and start Bogans. Put Parker at the starting point guard spot. Then we have McDyess, Duncan, Bogans, Ginobili, Parker. Jefferson, Hill, Blair come off the bench. That way once Manu, Parker or Duncan go out Jefferson gets in there and he automatically gets more touches that can eventually get him going. I hope these are the changes we see tonight. At least Parker deserves to start. I still believe we can beat them and turn this series around. GO SPURS GO!!! Timmy needs to get that 5th ring!!!

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

:flag::flag::flag:

dreamcastrocks
05-07-2010, 02:56 PM
I'm new here, was usually posting on the other Spur site and I like it but this one seems a lot more active. Anyways, Spurs are down 2-0 to the Suns, kinda hard to believe but it is what it is. Suns are a much different team, Amare seems to have matured, Nash seems the same while Grant Hill is playing like his old Piston/Magic days. Richardson seems to knock down every shot he puts up as well as Frye. Even though this team doesn't look better than the Spurs, they sure are playing better, with more energy and heart. They are hungry. Most importantly they are playing defense, something we didn't see the Suns do in the past. However there is always room for improvement and I believe that the Spurs WILL pull their shit together tonight and win the game, same goes for game 4. Then when the series is tied, all we have to do is play as hard as we can game 5 in Phoenix and possibly win it then we would have all the momentum in the world. In order for the Spurs to have success against the Suns a couple of players need to step up. First, Jefferson needs to get it doing and attack the rim. He is so effective when he gets going. Second, Bogans needs to be more involved in the series as well, he is a good defender and we need to use that against Richardson, Nash and Grant. We cannot play small ball against the Suns, we have better skilled big men and we have 4 guards for like 40 minutes of the game playing out there, its not gonna get it done, just look at the rebounding. Pop needs to move Jefferson to the bench and start Bogans. Put Parker at the starting point guard spot. Then we have McDyess, Duncan, Bogans, Ginobili, Parker. Jefferson, Hill, Blair come off the bench. That way once Manu, Parker or Duncan go out Jefferson gets in there and he automatically gets more touches that can eventually get him going. I hope these are the changes we see tonight. At least Parker deserves to start. I still believe we can beat them and turn this series around. GO SPURS GO!!! Timmy needs to get that 5th ring!!!

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

:flag::flag::flag:

I know I am an opposing fan, but what makes you think that the Spurs look better than the Suns right now? I have seen this a few times now and I don't understand it.