PDA

View Full Version : George Karl: On Manu?

RobinsontoDuncan
05-09-2005, 09:40 PM
I never really understood why Pop never gloated about winning the series or talking about how stupid karl was for calling manu a dirty player more or less, I guess he doesn't recognize real basketball considering Manu is way more ballerina than linebacker. Come on Manu is a finess player, he makes pretty moves and sweet shots, he does draw contact, but what scorer doesn't?

And our front office did not respond sufficiantly to that, I was pissed when I heard it, considering the beating Manu was taking, and i have a feeling it was under orders, that they wouldn't say anything about how stupid Karl was. They still aren't.

ducks
05-09-2005, 09:41 PM
why should the spurs stoop to their level?

RobinsontoDuncan
05-09-2005, 09:41 PM
they don't have to stoop, but Pop can stand up for his players

HB22inSA
05-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Pop will rib his own players before he talks badly about the opponent.

IX_Equilibrium
05-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Pop is above that. He is not going to get into a pissing match with someone who is obviously a classless moron.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Pop's not going to get into a pissing match with first round fodder. We've got bigger goals.

ducks
05-09-2005, 10:03 PM
karl wants his son to be like manu
I bet he says that privately :smokin

Guru of Nothing
05-09-2005, 10:29 PM
I never really understood why Pop never gloated about winning the series or talking about how stupid karl was for calling manu a dirty player more or less, I guess he doesn't recognize real basketball considering Manu is way more ballerina than linebacker. Come on Manu is a finess player, he makes pretty moves and sweet shots, he does draw contact, but what scorer doesn't?

And our front office did not respond sufficiantly to that, I was pissed when I heard it, considering the beating Manu was taking, and i have a feeling it was under orders, that they wouldn't say anything about how stupid Karl was. They still aren't.

This reminds me of a bad screenplay I am writing - Ducks Passes the Bar Exam.

SequSpur
05-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Where are all the Argentina's Manu should be MVP because he has a gold medal topics?

Samr
05-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Again, I repeat myself. Big girls DON'T cry.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-09-2005, 10:51 PM
Where are all the Argentina's Manu should be MVP because he has a gold medal topics?

:rolleyes :sleep

Guru of Nothing
05-09-2005, 11:38 PM
This reminds me of a bad screenplay I am writing - Ducks Passes the Bar Exam.

Legally Ducked

That sounds much better.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-10-2005, 01:10 AM
Sequ spur, the funniest guy on the net.

RobinsontoDuncan
05-10-2005, 06:24 AM
It was 11:00 at night, i work 85 hour work weeks, and the more college you go to the more short hand you usually write with. but that was a funny joke i must admit

Jimcs50
05-10-2005, 07:45 AM
Pop and Karl are good friends.

ShoogarBear
05-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Legally Ducked

That sounds much better.

The Quackmaker.

Extra Stout
05-10-2005, 09:56 AM

And our front office did not respond sufficiantly to that, I was pissed when I heard it, considering the beating Manu was taking, and i have a feeling it was under orders, that they wouldn't say anything about how stupid Karl was. They still aren't.Well, you see, they are the San Antonio Spurs, not the Seattle SuperSonics or some other collection of adolescent wussbags, so from their standpoint, the following is the only statement that need be made:

San Antonio 4, Denver 1

gospursgojas
05-10-2005, 11:13 AM

He handled the way the Spurs always have, on the court, not off it. Live, in front of him, and the bench....ohh yeah a bench with a crying Kmart.