PDA

View Full Version : ...I joined a local dating service!

mouse
05-07-2010, 05:52 PM
I joined a local dating service today!

What can I say I work 18 hours a day sometimes and when I am not on the computer at work I am on the computer off work. The bottom-line I don't get out much. I do go to the local Valaro gas station everyday and flirt with the cashiers but they are Gay. And even if they weren't gay that is not what i call meeting people.

I already know most of the girls/women in this forum are taken so I didn't bother PMing anyone.

Well it only took an hour before my IN box was loaded with offers to meet someone so tonight I go on my first date, (the other dates were with computer people of this forum they were really GTGs) This is an actual date.
I hope it doesn't turn out like that lady I fixed her laptop last month and she gave me some wine coolers ....long story short... I almost had to change my cell phone number, she got like the fatal Attraction movie. You can read about it in the TRoll forum.

Anyway if your interested in my dates I will post updates. if your not, then why are you reading this?

:toast

CosmicCowboy
05-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Craigslist W4M?

mouse
05-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Craigslist W4M?

http://mingle2.com

z0sa
05-07-2010, 06:20 PM
so you flirt with gay men and wonder why you don't get any?

mouse
05-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Dude check out the forums.

Deleted link

anyone have any cool single or dating links post them! :toast

mouse
so you flirt with gay men and wonder why you don't get any?

Pm me if you want more details!

z0sa
senior friend finder in the link? ew.

The Gemini Method
05-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Buena fortuna on your search, Mouse.

TenBuckTammy
05-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Why bother dating? PM me.

duncan228
05-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Hope it goes well mouse.

http://www.3wishes.com/images/pinupmouse-r.jpg

Richard Cranium
05-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Let me know if you need to borrow this.

http://www.instructables.com/image/FATJPTGO6EEP28127J/Duck-tape-two-person-bicycle.jpg

jack sommerset
05-07-2010, 07:04 PM
This should be interesting.

4>0rings
05-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Wait, did you actually post your picture or did you photoshop one of your pictures? Be sure to talk yourself up about how many trolls you have on Spurstalk, that's usually a panty droper line.

Cupid
05-07-2010, 07:22 PM
I'm breakin' out the steel tips for this because surely this won't be easy.

Cyrano
05-07-2010, 08:05 PM
What, you're leaving me? I thought we were happy together!

Signed,

http://www.wisdomportal.com/PhotoMontage/PeterRightHand.jpg

DMX7
05-07-2010, 09:08 PM
I don't know. I think Gas stations are a great place to meet men/women.

4>0rings
05-08-2010, 12:16 AM
He hasn't replied back, he must be having sexual intercourse with a tranny right about now.

mouse
05-08-2010, 09:04 AM
The date to me was a complete waste of time all I could think about was Kim. How long does a 14 year relationship supposed to linger on? Do I need to have sex to help speed up the process?

I was hoping after 80 dollars of over priced margaritas my date would say, "thanks, had a great time, see you online" But it didn't happen she had plans for my ass. She asked if we could swing by her place. Instead of a cab I got in her mini van. (red flag) She said come inside don't be rude I won't take long. We were a few blocks from the Mission drive in (red flag #2) I could hear her arguing with the baby sitter when I heard the babysitter say "that's not fair Mom!" (red flag #3) I heard the young girl say "who did you bring home this time?" (red flag #4)

I heard a never mind who I bring home and don't you try and fuck him? Did I hear that correctly? Is that a red flag or a good thing?

WTF have I got myself into? She asked me to hold her 6 month old baby while she looks for her diaper rash cream and that's when I started to dial 222-2222 on my cell phone.

As soon as I saw an opening I laid the baby in the crib and walked out the back door where I could hear her on the phone telling some other guy to wait an hour and to come over with beer. The cab company needed an address so I just said Mission road and sw military dr. It was a good walk and I could see the cab had just got there so it worked out great. The funny thing was the cab driver asked to see my wallet. Apparently in that area lately a few white men have been getting robbed and calling cabs without any money on them. I wonder what their screen names could be.

In a way i feel bad leaving a half naked crying baby on a nasty out of date crib but I wasn't going to wait around for red flag #5

Sorry if my first date was boring and it did not live up to any of the hype I will try and do better next time.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/mingle.jpg

ashbeeigh
05-08-2010, 09:30 AM
This is my first time commenting on this whole mouse issue...so forgive me if it goes on for a while....

Seriously, I'm all for openness online, mouse. I love me some social media. But in a very open searchable sports message board? I'm all for you moving on after a long term relationship. Go forbid you find some wonderful woman who tops the cherry to your sundae....I'm glad. But I don't need to know the details of the whole date. Swinging by some random thread and saying "Yah! Had a great date!" Is fine...but knowing all the red flags, her address, how many kids she had, and why she was a hoe....is not necessary. God only knows the site you've been pimping is going to be searched and is going to come up in google in this thread. And she'll find it...or so will some other potential date. You're a nerd..don't you google things before you use it? You're just hurting yourself by sharing all this stuff in an open forum, I think. And sure I could scroll past the thread..and I can...

If you want to share all this stuff get on facebook, myspace, etc. Something more private where people you can pick and choose who you share all this juicy information with. It's in your best interest if you're going to be talking about dirty details of post relationship dating. So potential dates don't find out you talk crap about them post date.

Yes, I might overshare here. You all know what type of work I do here. You may know the area of town I work in. You may know the part of town I work in. But you don't know the name of my company, what type of car I drive, what type of work my parents do, or my relationship details (or lack there of...honestly...) because there are some things that I don't think should be searchable for everyone in the whole world to find.

I'm just preaching caution. I overshare on facebook. Ask some of Spurstalk that are my friends there. They know too much about me (namely my obsession with Hanson and reality TV), but if you search my name on google you wouldn't know that...because if I was on a dating website those are kind of things i would want to tell my date...not something I would want them to know right off the bat.

I know it's your personality to share things here. And I may not help change your view on sharing the dirty details of every date or the failure of every date here...but I just want to know that it may be detremental to the future of your non-singleness to tell all of us about it.

And I doubt the feelings you have for Kim will go away quickly. I've never been married, been in a long term relationship, etc...but I've taken enough psychology classes, watched enough Lifetime movies and watched enough TLC specials on love to know that a month and a half, two months isn't enough time. Take some time for yourself. I know it's rough to be single. But ease into it. Don't think that the first date will lead to "Miss Right."

mouse
05-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Wow who knew I needed to lose Kim and be-little myself with on-line dating to get ashbeeigh to reply to one of my topics?

I didn't mean to pimp any site I just wanted some to see this was a legit on-line date and I wanted to show where i got the date I apologize if Google sends some horny,undesirables to this site that was not my intentions I may delete the links.

And I doubt the feelings you have for Kim will go away quickly. I've never been married, been in a long term relationship, etc...but I've taken enough psychology classes, watched enough Lifetime movies and watched enough TLC specials on love to know that a month and a half, two months isn't enough time. Take some time for yourself. I know it's rough to be single. But ease into it. Don't think that the first date will lead to "Miss Right."

Good advise i will remember this thanks! :tu

mouse
05-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Hope it goes well mouse.

http://www.3wishes.com/images/pinupmouse-r.jpg

:lol

and the bike with two seats! :toast

ashbeeigh
05-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Wow who knew I needed to lose Kim and be-little myself with on-line dating to get ashbeeigh to reply to one of my topics?

It's not that I don't want to reply, it's that much of the things that I want to say have already been said.

And as far as easing into it, finding someone else, consider some type of classes, finding some other activities. I know you work a lot, but when you're not working get out and do something aside form computer stuff... The local school district (wherever you are living now) probably community classes in the summer. Sign up for something out of your realm of comfort, like art or cooking (you do eat fast food a ton). You'll meet lots of people that way. And it doesn't always have to be "hey let's go out on a date and do it." right a way. Let's go grab some coffee, etc. before.

And if you're really set on online dating check okcupid.com. I love that site (and it's free). It has a unique way of matching people based on your answers to questions and how you rank how you would want a match to answer the same question.

Kori Ellis
05-08-2010, 10:25 AM
:lol What a weird thing for Ash to rant about.

CosmicCowboy
05-08-2010, 10:46 AM
:lol What a weird thing for Ash to rant about.

:lmao

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe someone "kissed and myspace dissed" on her once...

ashbeeigh
05-08-2010, 10:52 AM

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe someone "kissed and myspace dissed" on her once...

hahahahaha. No.

IronMexican
05-08-2010, 10:53 AM
ash sounds so jealous. Haters gonna hate, mouse.

marini martini
05-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Who woulda thunk???

Ash, you been having sex dreams about Mouse all this time???:married:

Duff McCartney
05-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Damn...I'm not one to talk shit, but Ashbeigh...well to quote an Oasis song.."Get off your high horse lady, I don't need a ride tonight."

Let the man do whatever he wants, and post whatever he wants.

mouse
05-08-2010, 12:43 PM
ash sounds so jealous. Haters gonna hate, mouse.

Trust me I give more than i get. I can take it, in fact I like when someone tells it like it is. I had no idea how unattractive i was until i started to fill out the on-line dating service questionnaire.

I really don't want to start over again. So I told Kim on her facebook page if in a few months from now if she wants to give me a second chance lets try again.

There are many benefits for me to go back to her. She already knows how fat i am, what foods i like, what shows I download. I don't have to act like I'm having fun when I am not, like on a date.

Now granite a few months from now when I am in shape, hair cut and have my 69 Camaro running things could be different. Maybe Kim at that time wouldn't be good enough for me. I may have more chicks than Chick-fil-A :lol

But seriously being single,fat and drunk is no way to go through life.

unless ob-course your me and have 75 screen names to support.

Hopefully I will hear something from Kim before Monday, if not? Then it's back to the dating game where I will go on more dates and i will continue to update you all on the love life adventures of desperate single Club poster.

After all you guys are really my family i spend more time here than i do with my wife .....oh never mind I am not married anymore, in fact it looks like that day may never come........

:depressed

mouse
05-08-2010, 12:46 PM
What, you're leaving me? I thought we were happy together!

Signed,

http://www.wisdomportal.com/PhotoMontage/PeterRightHand.jpg

:bang

mouse
05-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Be sure to talk yourself up about how many trolls you have on Spurstalk, that's usually a panty droper line.

mrsmaalox
05-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Ashbeeigh is always the perfect example of how a little bit of knowledge on a subject can be a dangerous thing.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-08-2010, 01:45 PM
But I don't need to know the details of the whole date. Swinging by some random thread and saying "Yah! Had a great date!" Is fine...but knowing all the red flags, her address, how many kids she had, and why she was a hoe....is not necessary.

Since when?

but I've taken enough psychology classes, watched enough Lifetime movies and watched enough TLC specials on love to know

Are you fucking kidding me?

GTFO.

IronMexican
05-08-2010, 02:21 PM
TLC teaches you this!?! YESS!

tlongII
05-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Ash needs to meet somebody. Fast.

mouse
05-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Ash and everyone else is entitled to their views. The reason i go into details is for the reader who wants more than just diet topics with just one calorie.

Why would someone want to open a topic that just says " I had a great date"
"I saw an old friend at the mall" "I saw a rainbow today"

Why was the date great? "because you got laid"

What happened when you saw the friend at the mall? We smoked a joint in the parking lot and I got head from her.

I saw a rainbow today. why? where was it? was there any gold at the end of the rainbow? Did you see the rainbow outside, or inside your room after some Shrooms?

these are the questions people ask, and they demand answers, that is why they visit the Club!

Unless your in the TRoll forum where no one really gives a fuk about your date, your friend,or how many rainbows you saw while jerking off in the woods.

Cyrano
05-08-2010, 06:54 PM
Oh, come on, Mouse. Come back, and I'll even replace your dog!

Signed,

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4ePTWhu3J64/Sbbt6YVefyI/AAAAAAAAPn4/ma0_qr3RJBs/s320/hand-puppet-01.jpg

CuckingFunt
05-08-2010, 07:32 PM
watched enough Lifetime movies and watched enough TLC specials on love to know

I don't usually go for the smilies, but...

A lot.

Sisk
05-08-2010, 07:53 PM
i've always wondered what ashbeeigh looks like.

grindmouse
05-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Oh, come on, Mouse. Come back, and I'll even replace your dog!

Signed,

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4ePTWhu3J64/Sbbt6YVefyI/AAAAAAAAPn4/ma0_qr3RJBs/s320/hand-puppet-01.jpg

Shelly
05-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Wow!

This thread seemed as serious as one of Mouse's finding a cucumber under his sister's bed threads.

Maybe Mouse really did have a date, but to me he took some liberties with his story...

mouse
05-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Wow!

This thread seemed as serious as one of Mouse's finding a cucumber under his sister's bed threads.

Maybe Mouse really did have a date, but to me he took some liberties with his story...

Next time I will have my date sign a release form! :toast

Well the good thing about being single I don't have to worry about staying late at Kori's all night after game GTGs! :eyebrows

Re-Animator
05-08-2010, 10:12 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/dog-fist.gif

MannyIsGod
05-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Wow!

I thought this thread was going places but I had no idea it was going to ashbeigh land.

MannyIsGod
05-09-2010, 11:46 AM
This is my first time commenting on this whole mouse issue...so forgive me if it goes on for a while....

Seriously, I'm all for openness online, mouse. I love me some social media. But in a very open searchable sports message board? I'm all for you moving on after a long term relationship. Go forbid you find some wonderful woman who tops the cherry to your sundae....I'm glad. But I don't need to know the details of the whole date. Swinging by some random thread and saying "Yah! Had a great date!" Is fine...but knowing all the red flags, her address, how many kids she had, and why she was a hoe....is not necessary. God only knows the site you've been pimping is going to be searched and is going to come up in google in this thread. And she'll find it...or so will some other potential date. You're a nerd..don't you google things before you use it? You're just hurting yourself by sharing all this stuff in an open forum, I think. And sure I could scroll past the thread..and I can...

If you want to share all this stuff get on facebook, myspace, etc. Something more private where people you can pick and choose who you share all this juicy information with. It's in your best interest if you're going to be talking about dirty details of post relationship dating. So potential dates don't find out you talk crap about them post date.

Yes, I might overshare here. You all know what type of work I do here. You may know the area of town I work in. You may know the part of town I work in. But you don't know the name of my company, what type of car I drive, what type of work my parents do, or my relationship details (or lack there of...honestly...) because there are some things that I don't think should be searchable for everyone in the whole world to find.

I'm just preaching caution. I overshare on facebook. Ask some of Spurstalk that are my friends there. They know too much about me (namely my obsession with Hanson and reality TV), but if you search my name on google you wouldn't know that...because if I was on a dating website those are kind of things i would want to tell my date...not something I would want them to know right off the bat.

I know it's your personality to share things here. And I may not help change your view on sharing the dirty details of every date or the failure of every date here...but I just want to know that it may be detremental to the future of your non-singleness to tell all of us about it.

I"m fairly speechless.

JudynTX
05-09-2010, 12:52 PM
Mouse,

Go back to meeting women in person, not online. I think you'll have better luck. :tu What did you do before the internet? How did you meet women?

Udokafan05
05-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Mouse, i find your dating stories entertaining, keep telling them

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-09-2010, 01:51 PM
I"m fairly speechless.

That's not possible and frankly, I was expecting more.

Dating stories? Eh, I've had some good ones but I can't recall if I told them before or not.

I'm pretty sure I told the one where I picked up the girly from a wedding only to have her vomit all over my bathroom right when we arrived at my house. Everywhere except the toilet of course. I was not happy.

The girl who agreed to dinner only not order anything, watch/stare while I ate, and then tell me that the waiter was up for a threesome with us. She was smart enough to hide her 6 cats, though. She also did this weird thing with her hair where she'd shake her head and have her hair drape over my face/eyes. She also didn't have a couch what I thought was a tad weird at the time.

There was the granola girl last fall and the other girl who ended getting plowed and not speaking, even when spoken to, for over 15 minutes while staring at me. The bartender and I had a good laugh over that one.

I have been underground the last few months and haven't gone on a date in a while.

The Loner
05-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Mouse,

Go back to meeting women in person, not online. I think you'll have better luck. :tu What did you do before the internet? How did you meet women?

Sometimes meeting a woman in person makes things worse.

JoeChalupa
05-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Good luck mouse. :tu

mouse
05-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Mouse,

When my sister introduced me to Kim back in 1995 I weighed 120, drove an Impulse

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-3U8-VpVDhk/SNpuFx6aSLI/AAAAAAAAAxo/Ysd6U8MsrUo/s400/DSC00712.JPG

had many girlfriends, and would win the wet boxers night at Piranha night club,and made 11.00 an hour working at Ft.Sam

She had no job, just left her deadbeat husband in Mississippi, had two kids,a few teeth missing. It was love at first sight.

All I have to do after 14 years of playing on the computer is lose about 30lbs,cut my hair, (whats left) and buy back that 69 SS Camaro an ex friend of mine burned with gasoline back in 1985 after I beat him in a race he had a motorcycle and was pissed.

maybe see the dentist, and buy some Guy-liner.

I should be back in action, why?... you have any unemployed overweight friends with kids that are lonely?

303-8423

mouse
05-09-2010, 04:36 PM
That's not possible and frankly, I was expecting more.

Dating stories? Eh, I've had some good ones but I can't recall if I told them before or not.

I'm pretty sure I told the one where I picked up the girly from a wedding only to have her vomit all over my bathroom right when we arrived at my house. Everywhere except the toilet of course. I was not happy.

The girl who agreed to dinner only not order anything, watch/stare while I ate, and then tell me that the waiter was up for a threesome with us. She was smart enough to hide her 6 cats, though. She also did this weird thing with her hair where she'd shake her head and have her hair drape over my face/eyes. She also didn't have a couch what I thought was a tad weird at the time.

There was the granola girl last fall and the other girl who ended getting plowed and not speaking, even when spoken to, for over 15 minutes while staring at me. The bartender and I had a good laugh over that one.

I have been underground the last few months and haven't gone on a date in a while.

That is a great story. I am sure I have some good ones also.

keep in mind this was an update on me experiencing online dating for the first time. I only reported the facts. If I wanted to i could tell you some shit you will have to forward my stories to Penthouse and Skeptic magazines.
(provided Ash doesn't get her jumbo size wall-mart 12 per pack granny panties in a wad)

Have you ever been with a hot horny sexy person you meet only 10 minutes ago and your in the parking lot with one hand on your 25 cent rum and coke and the other hand on what you thought was a nice round camel toe just to find out it's another mans packaged?

yes the I made out with a tyranny and found out to late date is in my endless cache. If you want me to go into further details on many other dates and sexual mishaps i have witness or experienced that will make the NASA debate topics look like Evolution topics.

JudynTX
05-09-2010, 04:39 PM
When my sister introduced me to Kim back in 1995 I weighed 120, drove an Impulse

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-3U8-VpVDhk/SNpuFx6aSLI/AAAAAAAAAxo/Ysd6U8MsrUo/s400/DSC00712.JPG

had many girlfriends, and would win the wet boxers night at Piranha night club,and made 11.00 an hour working at Ft.Sam

She had no job, just left her deadbeat husband in Mississippi, had two kids,a few teeth missing. It was love at first sight.

All I have to do after 14 years of playing on the computer is lose about 30lbs,cut my hair, (whats left) and buy back that 69 SS Camaro an ex friend of mine burned with gasoline back in 1985 after I beat him in a race he had a motorcycle and was pissed.

maybe see the dentist, and buy some Guy-liner.

I should be back in action, why?... you have any unemployed overweight friends with kids that are lonely?

303-8423

:lol :lol I remember Piranha's...damn...do you remember Doc Hollidays & Daddy's on Fredericksburg Rd? :hat

Just go back to the basics and don't try to rush anything. :toast

grindmouse
05-09-2010, 06:01 PM
.do you remember Doc Hollidays & Daddy's on Fredericksburg Rd? :hat t

I used to work there as apart time DJ when it was Scratch. I got more pussy than a parole office in a woman's prison with a hand full of pardons.

maybe you might remember me I had on the dark silver parachute pants tucked in my pirate style boots maybe we had an encounter, did they used to call you lady spur? :smokin

mouse
05-09-2010, 07:52 PM
I can't believe only a few days and I have 5 hits! :tu

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/hits.jpg

jack sommerset
05-09-2010, 08:05 PM
They live so close too.

TDMVPDPOY
05-09-2010, 08:05 PM
how about pics of the female mouse?

mouse
05-09-2010, 08:44 PM
how about pics of the female mouse?

:bang

TDMVPDPOY
05-09-2010, 09:28 PM
hand palms and dogs dont count man

RandomGuy
05-10-2010, 10:21 AM
. Apparently in that area lately a few white men have been getting robbed and calling cabs without any money on them. I wonder what their screen names could be.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.

I am all about listening to one's instincts on these things. Good to hear you are safe.

mouse
05-14-2010, 02:03 PM
Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.

I am all about listening to one's instincts on these things. Good to hear you are safe.

Thanks!

hey anyone here want to do me a huge favor?

I am really busy and i need a date for this weekend can you comb through some of these girls and post the links to the ones you think i should reply to?

I don't care about age, but try and keep it under 60 thanks.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/w4m/

I will stop by later with any updates! :tu

MiamiHeat
05-14-2010, 04:29 PM
wow.

ashbeeigh has the hots for mouse?

who woulda thought?

this happened to me once. some woman hated to watch me kiss my wife in public and actually complained about it to her friend (my wife) a few times. turns out, she had the hots for me all along

so mouse

take ashbeegh out on a date! she likes the spurs

JoeChalupa
05-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Thanks!

hey anyone here want to do me a huge favor?

I am really busy and i need a date for this weekend can you comb through some of these girls and post the links to the ones you think i should reply to?

I don't care about age, but try and keep it under 60 thanks.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/w4m/

I will stop by later with any updates! :tu

Real busy? :lol You need to get busy!!

CosmicCowboy
05-14-2010, 05:17 PM
wow.

who woulda thought?

this happened to me once. some woman hated to watch me kiss my wife in public and actually complained about it to her friend (my wife) a few times. turns out, she had the hots for me all along

so mouse

take ashbeegh out on a date! she likes the spurs

Damn. Like a double slump buster.

englishspursfan
05-14-2010, 05:19 PM
ionce went on a blind date with a craigslist lass not because i had to,i wanted to see what it was like.fuc that!sat at a bar buying her 9 dollar martinis an never once putting her hand in her purse to offer to buy me a drink she says she wants to go over to another winebar in the gaslamp in dt san diego.being very pissedof knowing this was a complete waste of a friday night, i suggest we go to the irish pub close by ,went in there bought myself a pint an told her i didnt have any money left.of coarse she soon fucked off.like isay a complete waste of time an money.

Sportcamper
05-14-2010, 05:21 PM
ROTFLMAO@ Mouse Tranny Confession…

ginobili's bald spot
05-14-2010, 07:42 PM
I've never been married, been in a long term relationship, etc...but I've taken enough psychology classes, watched enough Lifetime movies and watched enough TLC specials on love to know

Wait, this was serious?

mouse
05-15-2010, 07:37 PM
wow.
who woulda thought?

Her vagina and my tongue, that's who...:lmao

mouse
05-15-2010, 07:42 PM
Update:

I ended all www contacts, via facebook,youtube,MySpace,HotMail...you get the fucking idea.....and I found out all you have to do is walk into a bar on the river walk with Brown shorts and a UPS shirt on and you will get more tuna than Bumble bee and Starkest tuna combined. The secret is you really need to lease one of these.....

http://media.nextautos.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/barracuda-concept-4-lg.jpg

DannyT
05-15-2010, 08:04 PM

Bitch :stfu Por Favor
Who The Fuck Are you? Fucking Loser.

mouse
05-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Bitch :stfu Por Favor

Who The Fuck Are you? Fucking Loser.

Your still Married and drive a 2004 Honda Accord, this topic is not for you.

MiamiHeat
05-15-2010, 08:34 PM

ok, I just had to read this again because it's so fucking random and off-key

is ashbeeigh trying to compete with MiamiHeat as a troll? cause I bought this hook line and sinker at first, but now I'm not so sure.

but I've taken enough psychology classes, watched enough Lifetime movies and watched enough TLC specials on love to know that a month and a half, two months isn't enough time.

damn. I think you got us good. this can't be real.

you have learned from me, the best. touche. the only reason you got most of us is cause i never expected you to troll, ashbeeigh.

I AM ONTO YOU

DannyT
05-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Your still Married and drive a 2004 Honda Accord, this topic is not for you.

yeah I know but I still hate dumb broads,

Mouse was that you I saw on the road the other day? How you get the white walls rolling again?