PDA

View Full Version : Jamarcus Russel, you should be charged

MiamiHeat
05-07-2010, 06:03 PM
with a crime!

Cause he stole $39 mil from the Raiders and didn't do shit. Didn't even show a desire to get better.

I suspect this is what he wanted. He really DID NOT CARE about this.

NFL needs to fix rookie contracts ASAP. At least the NBA pays rookies with smaller deals, but the NFL is out of control.

also,

Jamarcus Russel, fuck you.

IronMexican
05-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Yeah, no shit.

djohn2oo8
05-07-2010, 06:04 PM
MuysVCJ7Ito

MiamiHeat
05-07-2010, 06:08 PM
does anyone think the NFL could investigate this and force him to pay back the money?

I mean, how do you defend yourself from a guy who intentionally doesn't give a fuck and doesn't perform his job, because he WANTS to quit and take his guaranteed monies?

what does the NFL do in that situation? or the Raiders for that matter?

HarlemHeat37
05-07-2010, 07:34 PM
I disagree..

It's not like he paid himself..he's obviously not going to say no when they're throwing those kind of figures at him..respect his hustle..

The Franchise
05-08-2010, 01:12 PM
What's really sad is that even after taking a shit on the Raiders for 3 years he'll get another oppurtunity on another team.

IronMexican
05-08-2010, 01:14 PM
He won't.

DBryant88
05-12-2010, 12:46 PM
What's really sad is that even after taking a shit on the Raiders for 3 years he'll get another oppurtunity on another team.

it will be the same situation as Ryan Leaf. He will get picked up by some team just becuse of his 1st round name and the fact that he has all the tools

NewJerSpur
05-16-2010, 05:44 PM
So when does the NFL adjust the Rookie pay scale? Does it come when they settle on a new Collective Bargaining Agreement (I don't think they're going on strike)?

jack sommerset
05-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Raiders want some cash back from Jamarcus. Which is weird because Walker (wr) offered to give money back and they didn't take it.

Blake
05-27-2010, 11:06 PM
Raiders want some cash back from Jamarcus. Which is weird because Walker (wr) offered to give money back and they didn't take it.

dont see any way they get a refund

BRHornet45
05-29-2010, 07:38 PM
son I have been anti-JaMarcus Russel ever since his LSU days. Most people around here and across the country thought that he was such an incredible talent just because he could throw a football halfway across the field while on his knees. The problem is that he doesn't have enough sense to poke piss out of a boot. pure shit for brains ... he single handely cost LSU a very good chance of winning back to back National Championships with his ridiculous decision making in that Florida game ...

also don't forget that LSU won both of their National Championships whenever Russel had nothing to do with the team. The 03-04 championship he was a red shirt freshman I believe (or not even on the team yet) and then the 07-08 championship was his first year in the NFL. the dude just flat out sucks and his lack of effort/commitment is pathetic.