K-State Spur
05-07-2010, 10:40 PM
trading brent?

slick'81
05-07-2010, 10:41 PM
as long as i can remember hes been a spur hater fuck his announcing

SpursTillTheEnd
05-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Barry is a ho he's mad cuz he got his ass punked at the celebrity all star game.

Drewlius
05-07-2010, 10:42 PM
It's pretty absurd and completely unprofessional considering this is a national game.

Come_On_Now
05-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Is there anything specific he has said? Not taking a shot at anyone, it's just that the little I have been watching he hasn't said anything controversial...

K-State Spur
05-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Is there anything specific he has said? Not taking a shot at anyone, it's just that the little I have been watching he hasn't said anything controversial...

Nothing controversial at all. It's just that he's got a spin on every play/call that is either pro-suns, anti-spurs, or both. Any of his statements taken individually are completely within reason - just put them all together and they are clearly pointing in one direction.

And I don't think I've ever called a national broadcast biased against the Spurs before.

Shulman is fine IMHO.

Drewlius
05-07-2010, 10:52 PM
My stream is sometimes not cutting to commercials and I hear the banter in between breaks and Barry has said multiple times, even during the 1st quarter that the Suns are going to win etc.

K-State Spur
05-07-2010, 11:03 PM
My stream is sometimes not cutting to commercials and I hear the banter in between breaks and Barry has said multiple times, even during the 1st quarter that the Suns are going to win etc.

Well, he's right. And there hasn't been anything positive to say about the Spurs during the 4th quarter at all. Nobody can begrudge him that.

But I still stand on my point for the first 3 quarters.

Drewlius
05-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Well, he's right. And there hasn't been anything positive to say about the Spurs during the 4th quarter at all. Nobody can begrudge him that.

But I still stand on my point for the first 3 quarters.

Sure he's right, but he's a doing a national broadcast, his job isn't to pick one team and ride their balls the whole time.

jdev82
05-07-2010, 11:12 PM

like when he said nothing about that dragic three that had no contact but said he was "looking for a foul" when ginobili drew three shots

TheProfessor
05-07-2010, 11:13 PM
How many times did Phoenix make a shot, followed by Barry making a "Whoo..." or some pleased sound? He was really enjoying this. I hope he's gone when his contract is up, he gives Reggie Miller a run for his money.