PDA

View Full Version : All the idiots thinking Suns were a pushover...

4>0rings
05-07-2010, 11:08 PM
:lmao

Suns were the better team in the regular season and obviously now in the playoffs.

Quiet Strength
05-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Better coach

TheProfessor
05-07-2010, 11:10 PM
As others have pointed out, it feels like a reversal of years past. The Suns are the steadier team, confident in their ability to go on a run when they need to and put the game away when it counts. Gentry has kept them grounded, and really given the second unit a chance to shine. They're simply the better, deeper team.

BillsCarnage
05-07-2010, 11:20 PM
The Suns are the steadier team, confident in their ability to go on a run when they need to and put the game away when it counts. Gentry has kept them grounded, and really given the second unit a chance to shine....

Most of us Suns fans have been saying that the second half of the season, but most ass monkeys kept thinking they were the "same ol Suns"

arodz
05-07-2010, 11:24 PM
You don't hang banners in your building for beating the Spurs.

alchemist
05-07-2010, 11:28 PM
Better coach
It's actually the depth of their team.

honestfool84
05-07-2010, 11:30 PM
You don't hang banners in your building for beating the Spurs.

but it sure is a milestone for a team like the Suns.

don't knock their great season... it's not over yet. the Spurs' season is.

Quiet Strength
05-07-2010, 11:32 PM
It's actually the depth of their team.

The spurs lost because they left the suns 3 point shooters open... their defense should have been corrected and it never was. Pop is an idiot and the main reason the spurs lost... just my opinion.

urunobili
05-07-2010, 11:33 PM
unreal how the lack of respect on this board got out of control... i knew we'd lose top them as much as i knew we'd defeat the mavs... but we're about to get swept... the same vengeance factor we had vs the mavs they have vs us...

plain and simple... spurs were never candidates on this series...

Harry Callahan
05-07-2010, 11:40 PM
The Spurs lost focus when Suns players were trying to take out Parker and Hill. The little undercut move by Amare on Parker was especially chippy.

Parker probably suffered a shoulder injury when he hit the floor and that was the end of his aggressiveness. Frye was also a little punk with the flagrant on Hill. Amare was punching people in the back several times as well.

Bad effort after the first quarter and bad coaching on the defensive end. Bottom line, that was a chickens*** performance by San Antonio from the head coach all the way down.

When you continually back off on 3 point shooters or go under screens like the Spurs did you are taking the lazy, easy way out.

SA was apparently satisfied with a first round victory over Dallas. They have been mostly sleepwalking this series. That was an embarrassing performance by Spurs.

There are several holes on this roster for sure. Looks like the offseason starts Monday.

The blind, retarded squirrel that is the Suns finally found a nut. Congrats.

When you allow your opponent 60% shooting from the three point line, you are failing miserably.

I would have expected the Spurs would show a little more pride and passion than this, but they just gave a game away to a bunch of jump shooting Ps.

My hope is some of the Spurs players will show a little pride on Sunday and not allow a sweep, but I saw some players just quit out there. Some Suns players need to be taken to the floor on Sunday.

ploto
05-07-2010, 11:47 PM
It was interesting to see after the game as players wanted to swarm Goran that someone told them to settle down and not celebrate too much.

Xylus
05-07-2010, 11:59 PM
It was interesting to see after the game as players wanted to swarm Goran that someone told them to settle down and not celebrate too much.

The players swarming Goran doesn't bother me at all. Everyone in Phoenix and everyone on the team wants him to succeed. He's so young, and needs all the confidence he can get.