PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Season's over" Thread

timtonymanu
05-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Rant here.

Mine:

Coming into the 2nd round, I was very pessimistic because if anyone was watching, the Suns were the hottest team after the all-star break. They had alot of depth and were playing smart.

It sucks the Spurs look like this after their awesome first round but it should be a wake-up call to Pop and the front office that this team is in need of serious depth. The Big 3 can no longer carry this team like they use to.

I hate losing to Phoenix but I feel better about the Spurs than I did before the end of the season. I'm surprised they got past the first round.

I feel better about our chances next season with hopefully Splitter coming over and the only two players that shouldnt come back are Bonner and Mason. I would even bring Bogans back if he's paid the same amount.

I don't know what to think about RJ: should he be traded or should he stay? He's too inconsistent for me to decide.

This season was very disappointing with all the high expectations. 2010-2011 should hopefully be a much better season. GO SPURS GO!!!!

HarlemHeat37
05-07-2010, 11:13 PM
The meltdown in the game blog is ridiculous..

Most people here, the same people that are melting down, predicted that the Spurs would be out in the 1st round, some of them predicted that the Spurs wouldn't even make the playoffs..

Then the Spurs beat the Mavs and so many people got cocky..now that the Suns are beating a team with no bench and 3-point shooting, the same team that so many people predicted would lose to the Mavs or worse, they're melting down again..

Make up your minds about the expectations..

RedRaider
05-07-2010, 11:13 PM
If were ever going to go far in the playoffs with this same team is if we get the #1 or #2 bid and get to play a #7 or #8

polandprzem
05-07-2010, 11:18 PM
pop should rest starters in game 4 to go fresh in the first game of next season

Mal
05-07-2010, 11:20 PM
pop should rest starters in game 4 to go fresh in the first game of next season

What if they manage to win? Temple already has made an wide open three

superjames1992
05-07-2010, 11:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZU9GeivJoY#t=2m28s

TDomination
05-07-2010, 11:24 PM
what makes me want to puke is how these games are being lost.

if we make our ft's in that 2nd quarter, we easily have a 15+ lead. When we began missing ft's, they went on that 8-0 run i believe, we were up 18 and then bam, thats when things fell apart. and it started with the 7 consecutive missed ft's.

then once the suns got the hot hand, it became difficult to guard them.

the switches on the defense was killer as well, i don't know if that was planned every single time but it killed us in the 4th, thats for sure.

Kamala
05-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Hate to make ol Timmy the goat here. Those double misses time after time were huge momentum swingers in this game. Put some arc into those bitches over the summer!

mandel17
05-07-2010, 11:26 PM
I can't remember the last time Tim made two free throws in a row. Horrible....

polandprzem
05-07-2010, 11:26 PM
What if they manage to win? Temple already has made an wide open three
I say leave starters in San Antonio for game 5. They already saw a city named Phoenix.

Manu20
05-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Well next year Hill and Blair should be better and with the addition of Tiago the Spurs should be better than this year.

Plus no more Bonner and Mason!

Manu20
05-07-2010, 11:36 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/cantu5977/Big4-1.jpg

Such high hopes at the beginning of the year :depressed